Alts downtrend

I feel so stupid for not seeing this. If you look at the daily chart for any alt to btc, almost every single one is in a downtrend since the summer.

oh really? wow someone's late.

fuckkkkk. my dick.

need to fap now

Yep. I can't wait for this downtrend to finally fucking end.

I expect alts to boom after the fork. BTC holders gonna get rekt

fugg
name OP?

dont listen to these assholes op
youll be fine

NAME! I WANT

boo boo lady

Yeah user! Just like BTC was killed to death with the previous forks!

name? Reverse image search gives me nothing. Cmon OP name

Don't know. Just searched sexy asian girl

Nice. Just sold all my crypto at an 80% loss and booked a sex tourism trip through southeast asia. Thanks op.

They are buying BTC. 99% of alts are going to be scam. The eth tokens got out of hand.

Sayuki Matsumoto

SEasian girls don't look like this
only the hottest japs look like her.
she's japonee, bro

FUCK YEAH. Thx user

Trust me I know my Asians she is not Japanese the skin color is way off. She is Thai or Viet. The top 5%, but still.

It's because most normies and idiots only look at the USD value of shitcoins. While most coins have held there USD value or taken a small hit in price in USD cuz of BTC mooning lately.

Lol never mind disregard this I'm retarded. I don't think she looks Jap at all though IMO.

this isn't true at all, most of my alts that i didn't even buy close to their ATH are still down ~30-60% in sats as well

like QTUM for example, I bought a huge position somewhere around ~230k sats which at the time i bought it was something like $11.3 if i recall. Now it's worth like 160k sats... and that's not even the worst one I'm holding.

Alts have been decimated recently in both sats and usd value

This girl is Asian.

which subspecies of Asian have, on average, the biggest tits? which ones culturally enjoy giving blowjobs most? which ones are most into white guys?

may the lord bestow his blessing onto thee

BS. All my alt positions are down significantly both in btc and usd.

Yeah user! Cause all forks are the same!

>he doesn't vertcoin

The market doesn't care about forks anymore. Nobody is talking about bitcoin gold, no one is worried about s2x. Bitcoin will be even stronger.

Alts are dead you retards. They will NEVER reach the prices in BTC that they achieved since the BCH fork. The King is leaving alt peasants in it's wake for good. Since most shitcoins are purchased with btc that means you fucked up, salty alty.

Hey guys look at this idiot he can't even predict the future!