HOW TO SPOT A PAJEET - A SPOONFED GUIDE

Small pictures and a link or request for emails is almost a guarantee that you're dealing with a Pajeet.
Please post more advice

Of course I don't even know why I'm bothering to be so gregarious as to give you this easy to follow guide, I mean after all if you're dumb enough to fall for these snakecharmers then you're beyond hope.

I guess what I'm really trying to do is get some semblance of dialogue and good conversation going on.

Pic Related, some user apparently went on one of these freelancer websites and found where they are picking up work for. It's ridiculous.

One bump, yes I am aware of the irony that I have a curry colored ID. Although to me it looks more like peach, a sort of sunkissed peach that recalls the gentle zephyrs of a spring evening on your grandfather's farm...

pajeet go poo in the loo

Delete this nigger

I thought that the whole joke was they didn't?
>haha, open defecation is a serious problem there. I can't understand how the Minowan Civilization could have running water in their palaces 4000 years ago, but in India if you need to do a crap, you gotta leave the trap, and make your leak in the street
A thousand apologies sirs

you are jealous man. I will be happy to see that when India take over american in GDP

I wonder how many of the shills are actually pajeets

FUCK YOUR BITCH

Why do you white mens have fascination with us, we just working hard to make money like you

Do you have bounty thread? I want some free coin.

It supports all Ethereum wallets. Therefore, I believe that this coin is waiting for success.

This is a great project. Wishing for you success.

I like what I read
fast
secure
transparent
and the number of coins is just right. I am very optimistic
You stinkers shitting it all over. If you want money then stfu, pretend you are not there and silently participate..

mfw

To be honest they wouldn't be the majority, I reckon a lot of the posts could be coming from Poland or Romania, but also the Philippines, with a few from Ghana. I'm inclined to believe that these coutnries, like India have large Anglophone populations.

I have seen a lot of circumstantial evidence that the discords are full of Pajeets, after the capital controls Bitcoin became a very popular store of value over there - and since you can get into crypto with only a few dollars even the poorest villager, provided he has a stolen wifi connection, can get into the game.

But let's be honest - after decades of obviously Indian accents calling in the middle of dinner opening with
>Hello sir, I am Thomas O'Donnell from Microsoft
suuure thing Sanjeev, you sound about as Irish as Mahjong - you can see why it's only natural to blame Pajeet

someone post the "while people of biz" guide

I am selliung our coin, may help you be richer than now, why it cause anger in you

kek. Are these legit?

Actually on second thought, I change what I said, most would be Pajeets. Think about it, where else is it that the cost of living is so low that by doing a few hundred of these type of shill posts you could afford a Naan Bread, but the country also has a sizable anglophone population and good internet?
Ghana mostly.

go to bitcointalk

altcoin announcements

ctrl f "airdrop"
read replies.

For the fuck of it join some of these telegram groups. Find yourself in digital Africa/ India going from all these telegram profile pics

India, Bangladesh, Nepal, and some of these other super poor countries make up the bulk of workers on those types of sites.

will check it out for lulz

makes sense

We are future, soon whiteman will be our slaves.

I take it you're Chinese not Indian then?

Lolll