GUYS GUYS GUYS, ITS HAPPENING

GUYS GUYS GUYS, ITS HAPPENING

PUSH TO 100k, DON'T MISS OUT AGAIN BIZ

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

black line is about to cross over the red, i repeat, black line is about to cross over the red

What does that mean? I'm a brainlet

its ok user, it means that in the next 6-8 hours, this coin is gonna go up a lot, i would sell when it approaches 95k and then buy the next dip

ITS HAPPENING

I hope Biz listened. Seems to be a handful of people on here that know how good Vert is. Its been steadily climbing for the past few hours and when the white people wake up its really gonna blow

I dont like how the rsi has topped out on the 30 yet the price is much lower than the oreviottime it topped out.

100k soon

Do you think it could go past the previous ATH?

RSI looks safe to me. it was super high the other day and the coin just kept raising

Yes for sure, probably this AM, EST. 2-4 hours from now there will be another big pop as people will see that the price maintained today despite the fact bitcoin went up

Its great because finally normies can mine profitably again: When people are using their own PC to generate real coins, then they tell their friends, pretty soon every man is wanting to mine and buy becasue this is a coin they are emotionally invested in. Then, every man, woman and child who hears about this also wants to get in on the games.

This is the engine that drove bitcoin to take off, where a centralized internet funny-munny token would not have, no matter how much the delusional "entrepreneur" claimed it would

>when X wakes up
Lessons in how to spot a shill

When NA woke up yesterday it went up 80 cents

If you want to make solid gains for this week or have a good long term alt coin, this is it. Don't be mad when this shit hits 15$ by the end of the year Veeky Forums, most likely will be the next ltc

exactly, i've been watching this coin for the last 7 hours, its very steady growth, going to bang in 2-3 hours

and here it comes, next stop 100k

once again VERT comes through

Bought at the pick at 89k fml

Will this go to 100k or should I sell at loss now at 85k?

are you nuts? its gonna be 92k in like 45 minutes

>VTC hitting 100k
>GRS hitting 20k

Today was/will be a good day

discord.gg/KJjU7KN for news about rising coins

This could be a double top. If the price keeps dropping, watch out for the 72k resistance, if it's broken, we're in for a major correction or a long downtrend.

doubtful, it's already more inflated than it should be. You won't see $10 until bitcoin goes to $9k.