Bitcoin Silver fork

Think it's over after Segwit 2x fork?

NOPE! We have a newly-announced Bitcoin Silver fork coming next.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311582.0

Don't you get it now? You can never leave Bitcoin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-silver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not a hard fork

These fork supporters should be shot on sight, idiots gonna fuck up prices so bad it will need at least 3-4 months to recover maybe even more

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS ISN'T FAIR
BITCOIN CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

these are jewish tricks to fuck up bitcoin

Gold is worth 100$

Silver will be 5

You really going to buy bitcoin because you might get a 5$ coin?

youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

wait
how the fuck are miners agreeing to this?
they gotta be profiting a ton from these forks

what is this shitcoin then?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-silver/

Easy BTC forking is the real greed that will end it all.

Miners don't need to agree to these forks (Bitcoin Gold/Silver) because these forks are not SHA256.

This is going to be the new way to create alts. Fork the Bitcoin blockchain; do whatever changes you want and you automatically airdrop coins to all btc holders.
RIP ICOs.

Bye bye skellykike shitcoins.

Thank fuck I'm 100% Big Thick Cock

Even if this one is uneventful, you know somebody will do another Bitcoin fork for December. Then January.

Gotta catch em all

Cant wait for bitcoin black and white.

Does this mean a rise or fall in the value of my btc?

Forks are always good news for papa Bitcoin. You get your bull-run and dividends (new coin) just for holding Bitcoin like a normie. Pretty sweet gig right?

How much bitcoin does one get for holding?

The forks are generally a 1:1 for what you're holding when they do it

Ah I see. So one would get equal btc silver after the fork?

Also how low would you estimate the silver will start at?

Im serious when I say we should purge all these fucking forking cunts. It's textbook market manipulation. I'm down about 80% what I was last month because these fucking virgin forkers throw a wobbly every month.

Hey, someone here once told me bitcoin would be infinitely valuable because you cant make more of it. How does this work with forks?

Please Bitcoin....stop

Is BTC gonna dip with any of the upcoming forks, or is it on a road straight to $10k? Last fork it barely dipped at all. I mean, its gonna be at 7k+ by November 15th. So the dip then might only be to something like 6.8k,. making it smarter to buy now even with its high 6.6k price.

>Big Thick Cock
JEJ

>its gonna be at 7k+ by November 15th
At this rate it should break 7k by monday. If we get a good run going, I could see 10k by the fork

The real question is why anyone pays attention to these things. Bitcoin Gold is literally vaporware - two "developers," no wallet, no hash power, no exchanges. It's still trading on futures only, because it literally doesn't exist yet. What I want to know is how it came to dominate the news cycle and cause an event like Bitcoin Cash?

You know anyone can fork any coin at any time, right? You just decide to start mining a new chain. The legitimacy of any cryptocurrency is entirely decided by adoption, and BTC Gold has none. It may never actually exist and its value is going to quickly drop to zero.

S2X is different because it's actually a protocol change and involves the mining and development community at large, not just a couple of fucking retards who did practically nothing besides build hype.

Hopefully the markets won't remain completely clueless for long, and these endless forks will be seen for the retarded cash grabs they are. Then again, betting on the markets not being retarded sounds like a losing bet.

10k by the fork and I will lose all my keks

Silver looks like a good bet tho

Bitcoin Silver is the future. You fags hating it are deluded

Bitcoin is an Open Source project with a group of developer communities that continually improve and update the latest Bitcoin core node. Anyone can fork or modify the existing Bitcoin coin and make their own features, get listed on the exchange, and make money off of existing Bitcoins. Coins/software are forked all the time, we are just living off the Bitcoin 1.0 fork. I understand the position of BCH, BCC, BCG, etc, and other bitcoin-esque derivatives as well, they easily double or increase their gains with a new set of coins. I've nothing against forks... any one can fork it and slap their own name on it.

You really don't see any problem with doing that endlessly?

Yeah the only problem I personally see is that all of these forks use the Bitcoin name. Fork all day, every day - just don't fucking call yourself Bitcoin. That implies an attempt to take over what we currently have without consensus by confusing the masses.
>Roger Ver
>bitcoin.com

>Fork is a Month away
>Don't have a website
>Don't have a wallet
>Don't have a whitepaper
>Don't have a Github/slack/telegram/anything
>Someone is already trading using Bitcoin silver name

This is a dud.

>Roger Ver
Fuck that asshole

NEXT TIME IT DIPS, IT'LL BE BACK DOWN TO 6900 FIGURE IT OUT

the fork only matters if it is contentious and has a lot of support from rich people already like bcash and segwit2x do.

Whats the difference between a hard fork and soft fork?

Virgin btc has to stay relevant by incentivizing with forks while chad alts exude sexy gains.