Pull up World Record

A French firefighter just beat the world record of pull ups, performing 565 pull ups in 30 minutes.
This brave Frenchman beat the pathetic record of a cowardly Englishman who only reached 543.

How does that make you feel ? Do you think you could do that ? What's your personal record ?

20minutes.fr/paris/2072015-20170520-hauts-seine-gros-bras-pompier-paris-bat-record-monde-tractions

Other urls found in this thread:

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-pull-ups-in-24-hours
youtube.com/watch?v=NM6x2UaDljk
lequipe.fr/Ilosport/Conseils/Actualites/Un-pompier-de-paris-bat-le-record-du-monde-de-tractions-realisees-en-30-minutes/803476
youtube.com/watch?v=qrCGk0BE7RA
guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2016/3/finnish-firefighter-smashes-24-hour-chin-ups-record-in-spite-of-serious-shoulder-419838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is it kipping or not, frog?

I think I could do a couple of hundreds desu

EUROPOORS BTFO AGAIN!!!
HAHAHAHA!

guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/most-pull-ups-in-24-hours

read it n weep

youtube.com/watch?v=NM6x2UaDljk

1:13 Thats more impressive, high reps are for faggots

Not that I know of, it was all recorded anyway.

Yeah that shit is impossible

this hurts my shoulders

It's true though.
lequipe.fr/Ilosport/Conseils/Actualites/Un-pompier-de-paris-bat-le-record-du-monde-de-tractions-realisees-en-30-minutes/803476

>lequipe.fr/Ilosport/Conseils/Actualites/Un-pompier-de-paris-bat-le-record-du-monde-de-tractions-realisees-en-30-minutes/803476

He didn't do 500 pullups in the video

Of course he didn't smartass, it's only 27 seconds. I can't find the full video yet. Guiness Book was already contacted.

You're fucking retarded if you think a human can do 550 pullups.

Maybe if he was less than 5ft tall

There were other records before, what can I say to you.
This guy right now is literally the best in the world at pull ups, of course he would be able to last crazy long.

Dat neck reach. Drop 20kg and do a full rom pull-up. Ain't saying he's weak, but he celebrates like a retard for doing 2/3 of a +100kg pull

The guy did a really good job, congrats to him. But >This brave Frenchman
>Frenchman brave

lol

>not dead hanging every rep
Fuck this guy.

What do you mean ?

>performing 565 pull ups in 30 minutes.
fucking lol, no way
Its like that Chinese cop who set world record for doing a plank for 8 hours

I'd be interested in what his workout regime was. I've been looking at Armstrong's program was and it has some interesting little things in it.

Arabs are rational people.
Jews don't like money.
English have good teeth.
You get what i'm saying Pierre.

Autism is an epidemic

In 30 min you fucking retard, can you even read?

Tu peux pas aller poster tes merdes ailleurs ?
T'as /int/ et /bant/ pour ça.

Americans are all athletic and highly intelligent people.

you seem like an insecure bitch

What the fuck is that abortive attempt at French?

Not that user, but he does neck reach. You sound insecure.

>fighting for israel in a sandbox while your Nation is raped in everywhere
>smart
>muhreens
>athletic

>cut off legs
>rep out 600 easy

that is a stupid competition. You have to devote your life to doing pullups and nothing else.

>he does neck reach
In other news powerlifters bench in odd ways and racewalkers don't walk properly.

>froggies lift in the gym while ahmad and jamal rape and murder your women and children in the street

I get you're pretty dumb at least.

why do idiots think this is good?

This makes me cringe as much as kipping.

I'd rather watch insanely slow muscle ups with strict form than this or 1000 pull ups in 30 mins lawl

the form is good you fucking faggots. I guess you are the type of idiot who "cringes" watching eddie hall deadlifting 500kgs

You sound butthurt. Was that you in the video? I mean props, I know I couldn't do a 105kg pull-up to my forehead

Am I a world record holder? No but that would be cool af.

I suppose tho with neck reach this is easily attainable, so maybe I'll try. So should you.

>Using a Sonic song for the video

No matter how much you lift, you can't lift away the autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrCGk0BE7RA

What's wrong with that post?

France had brave people, they fought on the side of the germans against the Jewjet Union.

>you can't lift away the autism
I dont try anymore

Can this frogs are not brave meme die now.

It's disrespectful for all the men and women that died giving their lives bravely for France.

I thought you burgers understood the importance of respecting your troops sacrifice.

This is 18.833 / minutes which is really impressive

No, as the gubment started it because you wouldn't invade iraq with the amerifats.

This, you Frenchies are lucky Freedom Fries didnt catch on or else you would have even more dumb bullshit to deal with.

French baguettes settle for a meager warmup, meanwhile in Finland.

guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2016/3/finnish-firefighter-smashes-24-hour-chin-ups-record-in-spite-of-serious-shoulder-419838

Best fitness channel in the internet right here
I'm glad I speak spanish and I don't have to see faggots like omar or athletean

Perfide Albion en PLS !!!

His form is objectively not good. He kips with his legs and he does not use full ROM. Still impressive

Comment s'en remettront-ils ?