What does Veeky Forums do for a living? To keep it fitness related what is the most aesthetic muscle

What does Veeky Forums do for a living? To keep it fitness related what is the most aesthetic muscle

Programming, better at it than any of you retards too
Front delts

nerd

Electronics design/Programming
Front delts

what kind of programming?

quit my software job to do bullshit dronework and start my company. quite happy atm.

I've done programming in everything from Haskell to C++, but nowadays I'm digging Node.js pretty hard

I own a business that does e-commerce and performance marketing. Got 6 employees so far and growing steadily.

Sitting behind a desk telling people what to do is pretty cool and falls inline with a Veeky Forums lifestyle. I answer to no one. Stress and pressure is high though.

I think people should post their lifts as well so we can see if success in the real world correlates with success in the gym.

Mine:

Bench 120kg x 5
Deadlift 190kg x 5
OHP 60kg x 5
Squat 120 x 5 (working on it)

same fag. And it's definitely not front delts. You gotta be some special type of autist to think this.

IT Technician, I roll around to schools and install/repair computers. Pays 60k and its easy work.

So many IT/prog people here. Do you all browse /g/?

Military. Aircraft Electrician.

Honest question, is it worth starting to program with intention of becomming a professional programmer if I have no background in CS whatsoever but I'm sick of working as a teacher?

That's interesting, because I'm getting sick of CS and thinking of rebooting my life to become a teacher.

If you don't already like programming as a hobby, you're unlikely to succeed as a professional programmer. You could still get into CS but as a project manager or some shit like that, but yeah, your team will despise you for not being a good programmer.

>>/g/60558866

I work for an architect and do freelance design/3d modeling on the side.

about 80-90% of my work is from home so I can always get good gym hours.

I hate to say it but abs are probably the most aesthetic muscle.

doesn't mean shit. A programmer would know better.

OHP 60x5 but 120x5 bench? You LARPing or what brah

Lol, programming is more than learning Inspect Element, but whatever little brother

Truth is I neglected OHP for a long time. I'm gaining rapidly though.

My lifts (@ 160lbs)

435 Deadlift
325 Squat
235 Bench
155 OHP

>incapable of using logic
>claims to be a programmer
>thinks front delts are most aesthetic
POO IN THE LOO!

Student

Shoulders, large shoulders makes you look aesthetic and alpha

Chemical engineering, mainly polymers.

Studying computer engineering and working as a bartender.