>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→ → → → →

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I worked out for two hours yesterday with 90% of it being cardio, and I didn't go over my daily calories, yet I still gained a pound. I'm so infuriated because I feel like I did something wrong.

fat fucks

ate 200 calories under 1000 calorie deficit last night, but I feel fatter than normal. Sp00ky

Not helping at all.

I'm not.amazingly fat but I could stand to lose ~5 kilo
6 foot 175 lbs maybe 15-20% bodyfat
I can finally see my top row of abs
Feels good man.

day to day means nothing, track for trends over long periods of time. im 5'9" and my weight will fluctuate between 185-192 day to day depending on how much water i'm holding

>sign up for gym on tuesday since my schedule's good this sem
>next day struggle to make it to class on time because stairs go really fuckin slow

Fug dudes

This goes away in a week or two, right?

I want to go to a gym but I feel that gyms are for people that are already fit semi fit.

I don't know why I think this way.

thanks

Yes. Soreness stops in a few weeks.

Because you're fat.

That's why I just bought a pair of dumbbells and work out at home

losing weight since half a year ... and only "feel" it, when i see pictures of myself. feeling fat all the time.

tell me about it.

>tfw want to drop 20lbs asap
>eating 1,500 under would make me lose this in 7 weeks

Losing weight is hell.

>Losing weight is hell.
no
Losing weight quickly is hell

So is losing weight slowly when you have a lot to lose.

Opinions on intermittent feasting?

I'm exactly where I was 4 years ago now

back then I dropped 60lbs in 3 months through crash dieting and daily amphetamine use
gained it all back of course, and then some

all you had to do was not eat like a piece of shit

it's all your fault

>mfw touching my sexy 6 pack atm

it's easy
but occasionally I forget to eat at the end of the day and start feeling depressed until I eat which is sometimes dinner the next day.

you mean fasting

No I don't.

never going to make it

gimme time dammit

do you count your macros, /fat/?

there's no reason you shouldn't

Yes.
It's always 3.

nope, just calories
don't give a shit beyond that
yet

>Apple

weigh in

i WAS 250.9 but i retained a ton of water since increasing my sodium

I aim for 130-175g protein and limit carbs.
Otherwise I don't give a fuck.

> I only count 2 out of 3 but maintain an upper limit for all three combined
bruh just say you count your macros

I only count protein. Carbs I just try not to eat a lot.

I normally fluctuate between 184-186, but since I finally dropped down to almost 182 it gets frustrating to see me jump back up to 184. Maybe I'll try and cut back on the sodium to see if that helps too.

Carbs are good though.

Not after years of being a fatfuck and having pre-diabetes.

Did you drink a shit load after doing 2hrs of exercise? Bc that would add weight

This is why you're fat

Kind of? I drank about the equivalent of two water bottles after working out. that could be it as well.

nope, sorry to disappoint

nice . been thinking of feasting once a day but currently feasting twice a day

>liked swimming as a kid
>now a fat adult
>too self conscious now
;_;

>Even your digits are heavily weighted

Does anyone have that meme with a Veeky Forums guy looking at a greek statue in a musem with smug fattties in the background as he's crying how he was born in the wrong time period?

yes, I do

Thanks!

Not obese, just a manlet, cutting pretty decent atm with a keto diet

>large iced coffee black, heavy whipping cream, orange vanilla mio, mix that all up, you could also do a hot coffee with butter and cream/cinnamon
>might have muscle tech mission protein bar, you could also do quest bar, 5 net carbs 17 grams of fiber, you could also do an egg and butter meal
>have a Justin's almond butter snack or pork rind snack with ranch
>dinner is spicy chicken or beef chucks with cauliflower mash or cauli rice or broccoli florets
>cook everything in butter, add butter
>occasionally used marinated mushrooms for easy fat, or add sugar free ketchup and mayo as a dip, you can also snack on pickles, and sugar free Jello(only 1 gram of fiber cup)
>soda water like diet Birch beer and diet cream soda are nice too, or any soda water
>keep fat higher than protein, net carbs usually 20 or less

Well those are my tips supplement as needed and have plenty of salt also 0 calorie powerades

Literally no regard for macros right now. Since I'm really fat.

>outside running errands
>run into guy I see infrequently
>'Damnnn, how much weight you been losing?'
>despite calculating my calories daily and doing regular weigh ins I respond
>'oh I don't know, haven't been keeping that much track'
>he quirks back 'damn you look about 60 lbs lighter'
He completely 100% accurately guessed my weight loss.. This is my first summer wearing t-shirts without a short-sleeve button down over them.

>that first bowl of the day

mmmm I haven't had cereal in months... I binge eat that shit :(

eating breky , not gonna make it

I hate being 187 pounds, like I'm not really fat just overweight. BUT in order to be lean and attractive I have to eat under 1,600 for months

I'm pretty sure that coffee concoction of yours isnt keto friendly.

Holy shit I just had that cereal for breakfast. Two cups of cereal, one cup of milk. ~470 calories.

>start new job on monday
>night shifts
>24 hour mcdonalds directly on the way home
rip

And a pussy

skip the fries and drink

just get the main dish

i eat fast food erry day nigga

Mcdouble and McChickens no mayo. Or artisan grilled Chicken.

>not buying 6 cheese burgers and binning the buns after a night out on keto

never gona make it

I don't get why some of the lardasses here have a problem with going to the gym because they're afraid of being shamed

1. No one will care if you come to the gym or not, to everyone else at the gym you're just another fat guy trying to lose weight and they'll forget you 10 seconds after they first see you
2.If you stick with it and slim down, you will be respected and people will compliment you
3.No one will shame you unless you stand around, play with some weights and leave to never come back.
4.You can just ignore about what people will think about you when they see you at the gym, you're not doing anything wrong and you're just trying to better your life. go to the gym do what you gotta do and leave.

>tfw fat adult
>can't take swimming lessons cause of my flaps

>Making rice pudding right now

I'm not going to make it

>eating literal sugary carbs with milk
not gonna make it

>go to college
>lost 70 lbs
>gained it back within 6 months after moving back with my parents

h-h-hhow do I lose it all again. Is lifting or cardio better? I've been doing couch to 5k.

The mio is zero cal

Both

How did you lose it before if you don't know how to lose it again?

also do both

>updated my grindr picture 3 days ago that shows me as the fatass I've become
>zero messages since then
>used to receive shit tons of messages when I was 30lbs thinner

Becoming fat has put a huge damper on my sex and love life. I need to fix this asap.

>also do both
this
but if you're lazy as fuck pick the one you prefer and stick with it until you're closer to goal weight then add the other

pics

ATTN Apple

Well fuck my life
>wed weigh in 275.2
>thurs weigh in 276.6
>today weigh in 277.2

I've lost 1lb since last week. I hate this fluctuating water weight bullshit. What really pisses me off is I know I'm going to take a massive shit in about an hour.

On to next week I guess. Fuck.

On a positive note, I got my lab results back today. No longer pre-diabetic, my HbA1c was 5.6, which is at the top end of the normal range. I don't remember what it was two years ago when I got lab work done, but I remember doc saying I was in the pre-diabetic range, so pretty happy about this. Actually, all my levels came back in the normal range. Small victory despite the scale number.

don't worry about it

get a BF% thing
as long as that number keeps going down, you're golden

no way, fag

Weight loss is more noticeable in the long run. Don't worry too much about your daily weight fluctuations.

>grindr

the obvious solution is to kill yourself. you'll feel better, and the world will be a better place too.

Took 3 years of living on my own with clean eating and walking a lot.

Then without knowing about it, I've been at home and eating much much more home cooking and now I'm in this thread.

I achieve about 1500 cal deficit a day by combination of diet and exercise, which includes about 750 cal worth of uphill walking for about 1.5 hours every other days. On alternative days I lift weights. How detrimental is walking to gaining muscle?

Pound is like glass and a half of water... did you drink water that day??

anyone else /obese/ here

SW: 425
CW: 363
GW: 200

>GW: 200
how tall are you?

Whats for dinner lads? I'm trying to bring chicken for the first time. Hopefully I get some good, juicy, tender chicken

6'5

Do you mean brine?

I've never brined my chicken, only my pork. I always cook chicken on the grill or in the slow cooker, so it always comes out joocy that way, but let us know how it works out if you're baking it.

It's Friday.

That's my drinking day.

So, I'll go over, but try and squeeze a really hard workout in before I start slamming them.

It's one of the least straining forms of cardio, one of the best for them gains (not impairing regeneration), keep at it.

Fucking aces man, I'm really happy for you! Great job

Currently in prehypertension myself so im trying to lose some weight, so i totally know how you feel. getting out of that danger zone is such a genuine relief

not any more
was class 3, just barely

Yeah shit I meant brine. Gonna pop it in the oven in a couple hours, so we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you updated.

i 60/20/20 cfp. works out good for me and i can lift more on this versus when i tried higher protein less than a month back.

Hi, I lost 15 kg in a month from 100kg to 84.5, But I still have manboobs. Is there a chance to lose them just by exercise or surgery is my only option?

That's great to know, thanks!
I've got hooked on audiobooks recently. That helps a lot with killing time while walking.

depending on your height 84.5kg can be pretty big. Keep losing weight, and building muscle for now.

If it is hard you are fugged but if it is just fat then yes

>fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
Hi fatties, I used my pant size (29 in) and just the default on neck (unknown) and it gave me this:

Body Fat 13 %
Fat Mass 20 lbs
Lean Mass 130 lbs
Body Fat Category Athletic

But when I guess my "navel" width (maybe 26-27"?) it shoots down to this:

Body Fat 6 %
Fat Mass 9 lbs
Lean Mass 141 lbs
Body Fat Category Athletic

What does this mean and how can I calc this manually? I'm not Auschwitz mode but my ribs are visible. What does it mean?

>Apple
bogleech weigh in for 158.8

That body fat calculator is beyond worthless. It's the same one the US military uses, and means nothing. it only factors in your neck size, height, and nothing else.

So how can I reliably calculate body fat? I know I have basically none of it, but actually curious about the exact %

We usually have tons of old and/or fat people at our gym, no one gives a fuck mate.

See ya next thread m8

New