Don't take this the wrong way

Please don't take this the wrong way, I want btc to go down so I can accumulate. I lost a lot of money that I wasn't ready to lose just tonight.
Listen: THERE WONT BE ANY CORRECTIONS/PRICE REDUCTIONS/Whatever you wanna call it.
Bitcoin will go up and up and up. Don't wait for a dip because it will never come at this point.
The big guys from the fucking Wall Street are in.
Just buy whatever you can now. Don't wait for dips. My heart is completely broken I can't even sleep because of this. So much time and money lost... This is not a troll post, I just want to warn everyone out there waiting for the "crash" or "dip". I've been trading cryptos since fucking 2012 and I've never seen anything like this.
I'm crying while I type this but I'm afraid we lot the war against the bots and infinite tether. Please stay crypto, we know this is the future but this is overwhelming for any human being,
Thanks for the laughs and for being pretty much my only company during the last few months.
Try to keep it positive no matter how ugly the next few weeks will bee for all of us that didn't decide to acumulate in 2012-2013.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KJjU7KN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much btc do you have now? Just curios.

what goes up. must come down.

You're actually retarded if you don't think it will dip.

>all of us that didn't decide to acumulate in 2012-2013

Now's your time to shine user. There are hundreds of shitcoins but there are a couple of great projects that are oversold right now. Their tech speaks for itself and they'll come good longer term. You've missed your chance for speculative profits. Now's the time to look for quality to invest in.

>because wall st never dips

It will absolutely crash at some point...
But that could be down to $20k after it peaks at $50k

We can all agree btc won't crash before the fork right?

Why is it rising? Oh that's right because of BTC fork derp. It's going to crash in no time.

I dgaf if btc crashes atm, I'm just watching the 3 alts that are increidbly oversold atm.

I'd never take out a loan but ho lee fuck I just might if this keeps up. There are some where if they get low enough I can buy and not look at for 2 years andretire now

Cool fomo idiot
Don't fall for this guys

I invested in a lot of shitcoins and realized they're shit.
Never again. These are the only ones with ANY potential:
>BTC
>ETH
>LTC
"The big three"

OP who the fuck are you to decide, the markets will decide

Short answer we dont know whats going to happen.. all we know is if it corrects it will be big

It has ALWAYS corrected and this is the biggest rise ever, so it will come down at least 2k.

And even ETH is oversold right now user. That's my point.

Oh look it's in free fall what did we expect ....

>LTC

What do you think people will use for paying? Definitely not BTC.
It's like buying groceries with a gold bar and slicing off a chunk of it.

Like 0.6 st this time. I've bought and sold over 150-200 back in the dayy that's why I'm so so depressed thinking about this
This is different, mtgox was just a bunch of dudes. Now you have bots+tether+Wall Street..
It will but I feel like the concept of dip has been lost of forgotten idk the right word (English is not my first language sorry). Dip or crash was 20 to 12 or 200 to 150. What kind of crash do you expect with a virtual currency that costs 7000usd??
I dont know if it's the fact that im terrible at trading or the fact that there's no more attractive tokens such as ethereum at that time or ltc that came out at the right time while not being perfect, I don't know what it is but I feel like omg was the absolute last chance to "make it" and I wasn't paying attention during that period of time.
It does but this is completely different. Must of us are regular guys trying to bring some extra cas to our families. Wall Street guys don't have to worry about these basic things we do.
I don't even know what a fork exactly is, this didn't exist when I used to buy and sell btc all the time. All I know is that these forks are jut didffferent versions of btc that never manage to have the same power/impact (idk the right word) as bitcoin.
2 years is an eternity in crypto. While you hold your alts (like I'm doing) for 2 years btc will probably will balked at 30k.
I don't know exactly what folk is but I swear I'm just being honest and still crying while typing all this because of all the opportunities I've wasted. Please this is not a troll post. This is coming from a guy that never took this 100% seriously because the voice in my head kept saying me this was all a bubble.
It's not the market anymore, or at least that's what I'm feeling. I don't feel like this price increament come from real people. I feel like someone figured out some way to increase the price using scripts but

I used to have a full BTC two years ago.
Sold it.
Now I'm pathetically buying millibitcoins to regain my former wealth.

BTC is worth NOTHING to me now. I already have all the alts that will have actual use. You can keep your useless normie manipulation shitcoin with "institutional" fake tether money.

>I dont know if it's the fact that im terrible at trading or the fact that there's no more attractive tokens such as ethereum at that time or ltc that came out at the right time while not being perfect, I don't know what it is but I feel like omg was the absolute last chance to "make it" and I wasn't paying attention during that period of time.

You're thinking too narrowly user. You're seeing blockchain as currency and not as a platform. We're scratching the surface of it's potential. Search "world computer" and DYOR.

You sound brainwashed, are you alright?

discord.gg/KJjU7KN come join this pump group, pump soon.

>We're scratching the surface of it's potential. Search "world computer" and DYOR.

Yeah but look at Golem's worth...

Not talking Golem specifically but the kind of tech I'm talking is 2 to perhaps even 5 years away. Long term holds of good tech backed projects are all that's left for anons who missed the BTC bubble.

golem will never work

it needs encryption tech we havent come close to developing yet. it's worthless. ethereum's contracts are about the limit of what you would want with the exception of public computation like the protein folding shit people used to to, and you don't need a blockchain for that.

It's not oversold. All shitcoins were just ridiculously overbought.