/fraud/

/fraud/ - thread has been dead for almost an hour and everyone is too lazy to make a new one

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on degeneracy general:

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/palfi.fitness/
t-nation.com/pharma/steroids-what-pro-bodybuilders-are-really-using).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just about to start week 3 of a 600mg/week Test E cycle.

Can't believe I didn't jump on sooner. Still pretty much in "placebo" territory this early in a cycle, and everything is better.

Lifts, size, weight, appetite, mood, confidence.

Good times.

instagram.com/palfi.fitness/

Someone at my gym called this teen a natty. lol

looks natty to me

He's definitely not natty.

hes 14

5'7

he's gunna regret roiding so early later

Did DNP fall out of fashion or something
Besides the main guys nobody seems to carry it anymore

yup, im all for roiding early but this is kinda too early.

I'm pretty sure Dino closed his store and many other stores are too shady to bother with

Is he btc only now

Have you made your dues that you will be on test for the rest of your life?

How many of you run PCT or even HCG during cycle?

sorry everyone below 15% bf is on roids for you, fatty

that's why he's natty

I run HCG no reason not to really

I don't know how to get it, I'm on test cyp "prescribed" doc mentioned I can run pct if i want after my first cycle although I forgot to ask about HCG and I can run it now with my test cycle

sounds like a huge hassle to inject to me

idk, Lee Priest started at age 12.

Kid probably gonna stop growing now lol. And he got one ugly face too.

Whatever, I dont give a fuck.

Subq with a tiny insulin syringe how hard

Lee priest is a midget

Tell your doctor you're worried about fertility.

She told me we can look at those options after cycle....

why the fuck is your doctor making you cycle

>She
oh

I have low test and been on a cycle to get my levels normal

Are you cycling or on trt? Change to a not retarded doc

yeah that's not how that works at all

Thats retarded

TRT is for life, bro. You don't "cycle" that shit...

>pct
>TRT

female doctors everyone

What do you consider to not be too early?

21+

is that guy who's friend was helping him shove ten pills per week up his ass here , i want to hear his cycle report so far, still chuckling

Man, either "Tren sides" are SUPER exaggerated, or I'm just able to handle Tren really well... Pinning 80mg of Ace ED along with some Test P and I'm not experiencing any negative "sides." I just gain weight and I'm able to lift more every time I walk in the gym. Shit's beautiful, man.

It's time for my first glute pin ever. How bad is the pip exactly? Am I gonna be unable to sit on my ass or some shit?

at least shes actually working and not taking up a chair at med school to become a part time mommy doctor that works 1 day a week like half the women that went to med school with me.

Glutes are easy mode, man (as long as you can reach them easily). Don't sweat it. Have you tried VGs? Like buttah.

remember to rub a bit of pooh on the end of the needle, abscesses make sitting even more comfortable

I've been pinning VGs exclusively but scar tissue is making me switch. I know the process is easy, I'm just wondering about how bad the pip is gonna fuck me over

have you tried not being 12

Never pin one site *exclusively*. Always rotate. What gauge are you using anyway?

have you tried not being so uptight?

this is a completely hypothetical question and in no way would i ever do this, im just curious.

Say some skinny dyel whos never stepped in a gym before decided to hop on the equivalent cycle to an IFBB Olympia athlete and train properly and eat properly, how much could they hope to gain in a 3 month period? Assuming the steroids didn't fuck them up

I've been thinking about doing a Test E cycle and was wondering about the positive effects on mood and confidence. Is the confidence boost really noticeable? Obviously you wont turn into chad overnight, but confidence is one thing that holds me back in life/with women.

this, except sustanon

doesnt do anything if you weren't low test
even then its just mood

confidence comes from within, so if youre bigger you could have more confidence but you dont need drugs for that

>Is the confidence boost really noticeable?
yes very, for me its probably comparable to when im slighty buzzed

i've always been confident though so

my appetite is absolutely voracious on test e only cycle

I'm thinking about doing a cycle of test e, one thing I'm worried about is the acne side effects (i did get quite bad acne in high school)

Could I run MK677 with the test? As I've heard MK677 helps clear up the skin.

i'm only on week 6, i had moderate acne even early 20's, and haven't got any just with cleansers / exfoliates

firstly, the discomfort would be incredible, jumping from 2500 calories straight in to 4000~ calories is going to be hell on earth, then attending the gym for 4-5 hours a day on top of that is definitely going to make a normie vomit.
putting a gram of test, 600 mg of tren and 800 EQ and Dbol, into a virgin system is going to fuck you up, not to mention the growth hormone and insulin. (t-nation.com/pharma/steroids-what-pro-bodybuilders-are-really-using).
the cycle is going to fucking bankrupt a wage slave and basically going to force one into hard core prostitution or cocaine dealing to pay for it all.

your muscles are going to be in agony, the insomnia you are going to inevitably get is going to slow your growth, a new guys muscles arnt even large enough to require that many hormones, so your liver and kidneys are going to be working overtime to metabolize it all.

if you are set on doing this, you are going to get fucked up, your skin is going to be revolting , the frontal lobes in your brain may suffer permanent brain damage if your endocrine system hasnt finished developing, permanently altering your personality.

as for gains, the gains are going to be insane, you would expand like a balloon animal if your training was on point.

do it for science

Does Ligandrol really stymie cutting? I bought it counter muscle wasting during extensive weight loss (100 lbs to go), and read that it might actually be counter-productive to that end. Any thoughts?

Always fun having to get up at 4:30am to start a shitty job at 6am

>apologizing over text to girl I randomly dumped at 12am on a workday because I feel bad about it and I actually really liked her
Jesus Christ I think I need to up the AI by a shitload

Or burn her house down

I pinned 100mg ace with weekly trt test for the last 60 days, 20 days left of my cycle. My first cycle ever. Tren sides are only bad at the end of your cycle, as i have noticed, and by sides i mean the insomnia coupled with slight irritability and emotional sides. Otherwise everything else is highly exaggerated. Pin ED for more stable levels. Used Aromasin 12.5mg eod. Haven't even opened the caber.

Why asin with tren

tren doesnt aromatize buddy boy

So, being at 26 and with decent history of of lifting and a completely clean diet for over 7 months..

Should I use maybe 1 mg of testosterone to see how it affects my gains?

Just roid man why are there so many high inhibition faggots its safer than being an alcoholic

Will NPP + Dbol with TRT test blow me the FUCK up?

never touched a needle in your life

you'll need at least 2mg

Tren doesn't aromatise but if you let your test aromatise too much that's going to make the prolactin rek you.

also not going to need 12.5mg eod asin for a trt dose of test

now ghost your exgf before you turn into bimbo

12.5md eod is probably overkill.

no u. is bimbo kill or what?

>no u. is bimbo kill or what?
he left because of meanposters

Poor bimbsie.

Incoming autism

I've always been built like the "high dexterity" character in an MMO but I always wanted to be giant like the "high strength" character. I was born with small wrists, small forearms, small calves, small neck. I can train these muscles but it seems like I can only put on a couple inches at best. I feel like it is impossible for me to become gigantic like the Warrior class.

Is it really impossible for me or can I one day be the guy with 14 inch forearms? I train forearms as hard as any other muscle group and although my chest, core, quads, biceps, triceps, and shoulders have all gotten much bigger, my forearms haven't grown that much. Is it just genetics that determine if you're a Barbarian or a Rogue?

bimbo still posts anonymously, like he always does when he pretends to leave.

>Incoming autism
well that was an understatement

when you hit level 20 you can respec and put all your points into forearms

what muscle do lolis like

Dick

benis

me on the left

Is Overtaining a thing when you're on steroids or do the steroids cancel that out?

How much NPP should I take for my first cycle? New job starts in August and I have to deal with nigger criminals so I need to be HYUGE

Anyone here tried Mk677? Thoughts?

Does anyone else get noticeably more red on cycle? My upper chest constantly looks sunburnt.
>inb4 up asin
>inb4 up cardio

I've tried both already.

also anyone else get noticeably more paranoid on cycle? I'm already a pretty bad over thinker as it is.

is there ANY benefit for someone using gear to use creatine too? Question isn't a joke, even though it looks like one. Does it help recovery in the slightest? Help joints at all? Anything? I have like 2 bags of the shit and I'm thinking of using it or giving it all to a friend(who prolly wont ever use it anyway).

Guys stop asking questions this thread is for blogging only

not really
2 months isn't enough
go away cap
drink more water
Probably.

thanks m8 I'll up it.

What if I add 50mg dbol for a month along with 700mg NPP

I could gains 20 lbs in 2.5 months easy right

True fact

>tfw banged friends sister again
This behaviour must stop. I will be a good human from now on

Probably no guarantee that it will be LBM tho.

> lift
> muscles constantly sore and unusable
> stuck eating exact same autistic meals everyday
> always nursing some painful injury
> can't fit into regular effay clothes
> look in mirror and am never big enough
> hair thinning, balls shrunk from roids
> stretch marks from bulking too hard
> skin folds from cutting too fast
> have to spend at least two hours everyday driving to gym, working out, showering just to maintain look
> people call me names, like "big guy"
B-but I'm healthy and attractive, right /fraud/?

who cares pussy

>bike riding with gf
>complains her legs are sore
>tell her if she keeps it up she's gonna have some nice legs
>tell her she should start doing some squats if she wants a nicer butt
>she says something about "I'm not trying to impress people I've got nothing to prove no thanks"
>say "okay buzzfeed"
>says she's happy with herself
>I tell her that her body positivity is toxic ask her about people who are 600 lbs should they just accept themselves? people should always try to be better
>"it's just my perspective user I don't get why you're getting upset with me"
>tell her "perspective doesn't matter there's right and wrong and I don't like you're attitude"

That was like 9 hours ago and it sitting in the parking lot if Carl's Jr. eating a big carl waiting for her leftist ass to go to sleep. She's a little 95 lb girl too, embracing this body positivity stuff is empowering fat whores who are nothing like her.

Women are dumb.

>I was going to let him fuck me because he was so big and strong,
>but then he took off his pants..
>TEENY LITTLE BALLS, LOL!
>I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself!
>I put my clothes back on and left, still laughing

/pol/ pls

How do people this autistic get gf but not me it's not fair REEE

tfw skinnyfat

Whenever my gf and I get in a fight I take a swig of jack Daniels + cologne so she thinks I was out partying when really I slept in my car on Veeky Forums all night

Works like a charm

I have around 6 vials of Med Tech Test E.

I haven't been training properly and I'm now fat as fuck.

When should I start my first jab?

Shit i' m nineteen. Not original replied either. But I'm on 5x5 what should my goals be so my body is optimum for test or others?

ill do that too but i crash at a friends playing wc3 or aoe2 the whole night
oldschool lan style

Oldmin confirmed

I'm on to you

Was chem the biggest retard of /fraud/?

>Looked good natty
>Decides randomly to kill himself with m-tren and pajeet drugs from fagweb

lmao

I had a nightmare that I took mtren and my liver was kill

He's done completely