Manlets btfo

Manlets btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>growing for women

>caring about women

6'1 here
20 y/o still a virgin
get fucked OP

Mfw 6 1

>tfw 5'11

90% isn't bad, still an A

Infact I can just say I'm 6 foot, they won't know the difference unless they're really tall

98%, only 2 women have hit on me, I kind of told one to fuck off because I was more into the other one that was hitting on me, 2 years, still trying to get her, saw her texting a guy last week, told me yesterday that she found out this guy who'd been texting her is a total freak, went to dinner together, walked her back home arm in arm, thanked me for always being there for her, gives me nicknames and all that, what the fuck is this? Does she still not get that she loves me, I mean I can basically tell by the look in her eyes that she's into me, but she doesn't seem to get it herself. She introduced me to her family already, I mean, we spend so much time together, but she doesn't seem to get that half of our friends think we're married, and the other half thinks we've fucked already. I'm in this limbo of not being in a relationship with the girl I spend most of my days with and not looking for other girls while I probably could've gotten someone else by now. It's just that I feel the best when I'm with her, I haven't experienced anything like this before with any other woman. I feel like I'm wasting my time, but on the other hand, I want to marry her and make sure she always keeps smiling.

boy does it feel good to be 6'2. is that 100%?
i would never reproduce with a short woman because i want my kids to be tall like me

>in this thread, people don't understand bellcurves

8/10
this is Veeky Forums, so you'll get lots of (You)s

you're boring.

Wow
So inspirational
Brb, tying rope around dick and jumping from tree

That's correct, according to these "statistics" manlets have a harder time than you but yet here you are, with no girlfriend.
>BTFOing yourself

>despite being liked by 99% of women, lanklets still need to make manlet hate threads
Alpha as fuck dude mirin meme!

>up to 20% of women think they can tell the difference between two guys with less than one inch difference in height

Truly the inferior gender.

6'1 24 year old virgin here

What if I am 5'9.5"? Am I at 57% or 77%????!?!?

Same height, same age, same disease.

I'm 5'7 and I've definitely dated more than 1/3 of the women I've pursued. I've slept with 17 and I've tried for maybe 20.

Turns out people say shit but their beliefs and standards can change depending on other factors. Weird.

>40%+ won't date a man of average height because he is too short.

Woman have an inflated sense of self worth.

>that huge jump around 5'10

This is true though. 5' 9 is pretty nice for gains though

>6'2"
>DYEL
>funny and know how to talk to grills
>28 partners so far

working on curing my DYELosis atm but yeah being tall is the shit. mostly though it's about not having autism.

God I hate retards like you that think they can refute the an observation give by numbers that show a preference and an average because of your own personal exceptions.
I'm a Manlet myself and married, but even I know what a woman's preference is. Like stfu dude srs

Literally no one cares. I fucked a girl that was 5'10" last week and I'm 5'7". Just don't be ugly

What percent for 6'6"?

>43%

way too much. Only need 1 woman...

You clearly missed out on the part where I said
>Turns out people say shit but their beliefs and standards can change depending on other factors. Weird.

I believe that, when asked, these women probably did answer in accordance with what the charts say. I'm not trying to refute an observation. I'm trying to say that you can't take this shit at face value. There are extenuating circumstances where this one factor is mostly irrelevant. People aren't that steadfast in their standards.

The only other short guys I know that can't pull are either fuck ugly and/or have glaring personality issues.

This is a manlet bait thread and there has to be at least some voice of reason. Otherwise some short guys that could otherwise be fine might take the trolling seriously and end up with damaged self esteem for literally no reason and end up with a bullshit self fulfilling prophecy of misery.

You can play the cards your dealt or just be a defeatist forever. Just because you don't have every trait a woman dreamed of doesn't actually knock you out of the running. 99% of the time she isn't your physically perfect match herself.

Hurrdurr

and at 5'11, people here tell me im king of manlets yet my height is fine for 90% of women.. i can deal with that

5'8 doesn't even give you coin flip odds though, lol manlets, kys faggots

>was 6'0
>felt emasculated by anyone taller than me
>started lifting and fixed my posture
>tfw now 6'1

Shift every height one inch to the right because men lie and women are fucking retarded when it comes to height.

i really think the best choice for people my height 5'11 or even 6' is to just lie and say we're 5'4 or 5'5 because then the girl will laugh because she knows you're not a manlet and she gets a laugh out of you poking fun at what she finds funny, that being short men.

idc though, im married, women arent werf it regardless of height

Ain't nobody reading all that shit

If nobody likes manlets why do we keep getting born?

Genetic deviation is necessary for evolution you dumb idiot

My god fit is sensitive tonight. Height and dick size... 2 things that can't be changed... when we're supposed to be taking about body/fitness, which can

You're in the friend zone, ask her out, if she says no then cut your losses and move on.

we are the 1% bruh

If you are older than 16, go in for a kiss or off yourself

>5'7

I can't even remember a single time in my life a female has looked at me in a sexual/flirty manner, and I'm nearly 30.

I don't go out much though, and never go out to social places, so that's probably not helping.

>like stfu dude
Please kill yourself you shit posting meme faggot.

>6'1" Master race
>social anxiety ensures I never get a girl
>asked a girl out only once in my life
>asked her to marry me on first date

jdimsa

5'9 but thank god I have an above average face

6'8" here.
I'm just telling you all that manlets will never learn.

>Whispering ''grow, grow, grow'' while imagining a cosmic force stretching out your limbs for women

>5'10
>Be at party
>5'0 womanlet goes ''you're so tall'' and starts to touch my arms
>Remember the manlet memes from Veeky Forums and instantly think she's mocking me
My face when when :-D

So much this

Some girls have gone ''You have to be at least 180 cm'' I am 177 cm, kek.

>22%
That is way higher than I thought. Too bad that those 22% are non-whites and bottom 22% in looks

>Be 16 5'5"
>Mom tells me to have positive thoughts be optimistic and to keep telling myself to grow taller
>5 years later i'm 5'7

Thanks mom, Glad i didn't stay 5'5"

>99% of women would date me yet I remain virgin

>6'2
>tall like me

Who took this study and why did it stop at 6'1 manlets? What about us 6'5ers?

You're probably ugly and definitely autistic too, life's a bitch to some.

Yeah you're just ugly. I've pulled some cute girls and i'm only 5'7. My friend is like 5'6 and he's a chad and always has some stupid whore on his dick.

67% of women wouldn't date Zac Efron.
Actually hard to believe.

anyway,
>women in charge of spatial awareness
Spatial awareness is a man's game mate.

Also if this were true where do short genes even come from, I mean the fathers aren't getting cucked in the traditional sense,
their passing on their genes.

It's over 100 percent. Even dead women will find you to be dating material.

That actually explains a lot

What kind of dumb piece of shit polls women on what they want and then believes it?!

Women are like niggers, not useless, but they can't think straight as a whole. Ignore what women say if you ever want to be chad, otherwise you're some loser feminist 6'2 dude getting cucked by real alphas/chads.

>6'2
>army boy
>confident and know how to dress
>8 count, not a single one nightstand because whores.

keep it crisp clean boys, quality over quentity.

>bringing up an outlier when discussing statistics

Take away his fame, and a lot less would.

Give him average looks for his height (or even 80th percentile).

Then, yeah, I totally believe 67% of women would immediately write him off.

>5'8" in the Netherlands
>be 30
>slept with about 15 to 20 women

Admittedly, there's about 5 prostitutes in there, but still.

To any fellow manlets: don't let insecure manlets and lanklets talk you into their own insecurities.

I think this is actually true
I actually get asked out quite often and i get the looks in the bus or in the train
I love my height mate, best shit ever
I'm 6'4'' btw.

>5'6
welp.

> impling that what people say in a survay reflect their real life behavior
> impling height is litteraly the only thing that matter

So if I get limb lengthening surgery from 5'8" to 5'11" I ncrease my dating pool from 43% to 90%

Seems like a good Investment desu lads

>6'3
>quite handsome
>had sex with only 5 girls

I'm gonna be so bitter and so full regrets that I was so shy in my youth. In fact, I already am.

67%

Same, but thats just because I don't get out much.

6'0 here

>caring about 3DPD

move out you're bringing our average height down

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/

tl;dr: 50% of women require a man taller than them, 13% of men require a women shorter than them.

>Not knowing how to linearly interpolate