Why isn't vert coin recovering?

why isn't vert coin recovering?
when btc dropped it recovered a bit, then immediately got dumped on again

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/understanding-segwit2x-bitcoins-next-fork-might-different/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't expect much till post fork snapshot. Chill yo tits and buy the dip. It'll be back above $5 before you know it

it stopped again :/

Fucking christ user, its been like 10 minutes. Just keep the buy pressure on, once we get over this little hill we are right back in this thing.

I swear Veeky Forums is the most add group of faggots I have ever seen. Patience is key. Or just sell me your bags.

Volume's going into GRS.

No, I'm not being a shill, have a look.

They're all waiting for BTC to crash some more before making the decision to jump on alts.

no it isn't

vertcoin is died

It didn't "recover a bit", these are normal oscillations, it looks like it actually found a channel, so you can see the downtrend that will continue for some time. Maybe a few days, maybe a week, maybe until the s2x fork, maybe until December.

No it's going to verge

Volumes are not going anywhere. Which is weird. actually

It's too early to buy, the trend is going to continue. There was a double top pattern and the support line between the peaks is broken, there are no signs of the trend reversing now.

Do you guys even know why vertcoin mooned in the first place?

People were afraid that Segwit2x might damage the bitcoin protocol thus people are investing in ASIC resistant bitcoin alternatives as a hedging strategy in case that the bitcoin protocol might be damaged.

Bitcoin cash is also seen as a bitcoin alternative which is why that is also rising in value at the same time.

Now here comes the hard part. Most people that wanted to hedge a certain % of their bitcoin and leverage their risk already bought their vertcoin or other alternatives. Meanwhile speculators and people thinking vertcoin is mooning for some other reason kept on buying vert. Thus the price of vert kept rising even though the original purpose for buying it was already exceeded.

Then there were some articles and papers that explained that the segwit2x fork has less risk to fuck up the bitcoin protocol than a lot of people thought. Thus they sold their hedging coins such as vert again. Meaning the price of vert dropped a little. Of course since a lot of speculators also bought vert because they thought it was just a mooning coin without knowing the reason behind it they also started dropping the coin and thus there has been quite a bit of a dump in price.

If Segwit2x is successful prepare for the worst and sell vert because it will not serve a purpose after this anymore.

I wish Veeky Forums would actually read a thing from time to time instead of just trading stuff while completely in the dark.

fromst where do you get your info bro?

i hope youve taken your profits from vertcoin and moved on to vericoin

why are you too stupid to see it at a glance
fucking noobs dont learn and need a hand holding to cross the road in order to not get run over by a fucking bus full of retards
Veeky Forums is the dumbest place on the internet
i love laughing at you stupid fucks

coindesk.com/understanding-segwit2x-bitcoins-next-fork-might-different/

This is why people are afraid of this fork and are investing in some ASIC resistant alternatives such as vertcoin.
BCC is seen as a non-ASIC resistant alternative and is also bought as security against this fork.

Or you could just apply basic TA and sell everything at the top. I used to be a TA denier before I started seeing all this shit in Vert and it all kept confirming the theory. Sold everything at the top or soon after.

Patience

By the way, why isn't BCH crashing?

Because would Segwit2x fuck bitcoin up BCH would be seen as the bitcoin successor thus people are buying it to hedge against that risk. Of course speculators like Veeky Forums immediately buy BCH as well which makes the price rise exponentially.

Expect to see BCH crash after Segwit2x is completed successfully.

You can see it as BCH being the non-ASIC resistant bitcoin replacement if segwit2x fucks up. And Vertcoin being the segwit2x fork coin replacement if it fucks up.

Basically don't be stupid and just hold BTC because the fork won't fuck up and all those vertcoin/BCH and other ASIC resistant coin money will flow back into BTC making it go over $8000 and then slowly afterwards money will start to flow back into alt coins (not vert though).

Except of course if there is another fork (Seriously I expect we'll see 1 fork every month from now on it's just too beneficial for every party involved)

But you said that VTC and BCH are in similar situations, VTC started crashing when people who were hedging with it calmed down and sold it. Why didn't they sell BCH?

Why should it recover? Bitcoin is still growing and people prefer to stick to a more stable money lift. As long as bitcoin is ATH altcoins got no chance other than pump and dump waves.

Viacoin > Vertcoin

I think it's just because it has the bitcoin branding that it's lagging behind VTC a bit. Once the fork happens and everything goes fine, expect to see BCH take a bit of a dive.

Part of VTC and GRS's appeal is the ASIC resistance and general potential for profits for GPU mining. With ETH becoming less and less profitable to mine it's only natural that another mine-able currency (or two) would start getting pumped.

I probably didn't explain it clear enough.

Bitcoin will split into 2 versions with this fork.

1=normal bitcoin like it is now
2=ASIC resistant version of bitcoin

If the fork fails and fucks up bitcoin can literally become useless all of the sudden.

Thus people are looking for replacements for the 2 coins AFTER the supposed fork.

Replacement for type 1=BCH
Replacement for type 2=VTC and other ASIC resistant coins.

Problem is there is far less demand for the ASIC resistant new coin as for the "real" bitcoin thus BCH has much larger gains.

But now you also see why BCH and VTC will drop as a brick after Segwit2x is completed.

Sold my vericoin stack after its minimoon to buy more viacoin

>not selling to buy more vtc later

I bought viacoin and rlc

The Segwit2x forked coins are NOT ASIC resistant. Not sure you made that clear enough. They just have a 2MB block size instead of 1MB.

You guys think there's a bounce to 69-71k today?

No way.

no, too much fear over last two days. But give it a week and it'll be back

Didn't think it would fall under 70k sats again 5 days ago, anything can happen in this market.

>5 days ago
>today

lmao kiddies still believe in this?