Gain the most weight possible

Here's the scoop. I need to gain the most possible weight in a month. Doesn't matter if it's healthy weight, it can be fat, water weight, whatever. I have food problems and I will never ever have problems LOSING fat or weight. I have problems gaining weight (or eating in general). I've always been underweight. But I need to gain as much as I can. In fact, 15-20 pounds in a month would be ideal! What do I do? And what should I know about water weight? Because I want to have as much weight as possible when it comes time to weigh myself, and I know water weight is a kindof special case, but it's weight nonetheless and I don't really know how it works.

If you must know, I'm joining the military, and I don't know exactly when I'll go in yet. So I want to gain hard now, and fast, so I'm ready whenever.

Other urls found in this thread:

startingstrength.com/article/starting_strength_and_barbell_training_in_the_military
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOMAD

MADMILK

Olive oil is incredibly calorie dense, and easily drinkable

You're doing yourself a disservice if you're trying to gain a loot of weight before basic training. You're going to be doing a lot of running.

GOMAD

Pizza, chips and soda. At least that's what I'd do. If you have too much trouble stay away from protein as that's what makes you feel full. Eating a big bag of dorito chips is easy af and that's a couple thousand calories right there.

Don't drink water, sodas like mountain dew are loaded with sugar perfect for what you're trying to accomplish.

Even Pizza will hinder your weight gain though, as it will make you feel full because of the cheese/meat on top.

You can also look into mass gainers and chug that shit down. Milkshakes are another good one for that type of thing. Just make them with Whipping cream oreos and Oreo icecream.

le wild diabetis appears xD

Unless you're literally underweight for entrance then you're literally just hurting yourself by gaining weight. Check online, you usually need to be a skelly to get in anyway

Literally this, literally.

Literally?

Fucking go lift 4x a week and eat 3000+ calories a day and 200g of protein to go with it for as long as you can. Deadlifts, Squats, OHP, Bench, Pullup, Accessories. You're gonna be in hell when you need to do cardio for military but thatll help take off all the fat your gonna put on.

I know, but I'm already training now with pushups, situps, running. I'm just struggling (like I always have) with gaining weight.

Can you get diabetus in a month?

>soda
Caffeine is a diuretic I read, so I'm not 100% sure about it.
>pizza
Definitely, I can put away a medium pizza if I go fast, though I feel like shit afterward
>chips
100% yes
>Don't drink water
Because it'll fill me up, right?

I have psychological food problems. I am very underweight, I already looked. 118lbs at 5'10", weighed before a meal.

Milk is a sure thing. What mass gainer should I go for?

Don't, you'll be gaining pretty fucking fast in there anyways.
My childhood friend enrolled a year ago, gained like 10+ kg of muscle and he has a lot of fucking problems now with joints, bones, etc.
Your body needs it's time to get used to itself.

idk probably eat the most food possible

I can't get be accepted in at my current weight. According to Air Force weight reqs, I'm ~15lbs underweight. From what I've read and heard though, I do think I will gain weight once I'm in as well.

What specific problems does your bro have with joints and bones? Sounds really unpleasant

OP, where are you at right now with your sit ups / push ups?

If you aren't already meeting minimum PT requirements then gaining 20 pounds is going to make your life even more miserable later on.

Olive oil tastes like Satan's piss

Lift alot and eat 3k - 3500 calories a day. I put on 10kg in 2 months

You can mix it with other things, and it's not meant to be drunk for pleasure.Anyone who drinks even half a glass of olive oil a day is guaranteed to gain weight.

JOPBAD

You seem like the kind of bitch who also complains about the taste of water and wont drink it without flavoring.

peanut butter

This is interesting. I wrote it down to check out. What makes olive oil so good? Any downsides?

40 pushups, 55 situps. I know it'll be hard but I have to do it, as soon as I figure out what my delayed entry time will be I'll know more. If I end up having lots of time then I can work on making shit easier AFTER I gain the weight. But I don't know how much time I'll have yet.

Shins are useless, he can't run at a normal pace for more than 250 meters, knees are trash too, his elbow got worse, and he generally has much lower endurance.
It's getting better now though since he started doing creatine, but the last few months, his personality changed a lot just from constantly being in pain.

I mean, if you're gong to join up, first year gonna suck whatever you do, i'm just saying you probably shouldn't make it any harder than it is.
Once you get through that, you'd have a much easier time gaining weight and maintaining.

>creatine
Forgot to mention I'm going to add this supp. But I happen to already know how to use creatine.

Sorry about your bro, hope that doesn't happen to me. You think it was a water issue? Seeing as how creatine has helped him, I would guess that lack of water may have been part of the problem, if I had to guess.

Might be, i don't know much about his habits, but he's not really the kind of guy who would watch his diet, or go out of his way to stay hydrated.

So yeah, on a second thought, if you're a bit more responsible about these things, you shouldn't have half as much problems as he had.

dude if I was in your situation I would just enjoy the hell out of junk food. have a tub of ben and jerries every night after dinner, pizza and hamburgers every day for dinner etc.

also weed obviously wouild help

Fucking oath mate.

SS
S
S

GOMAD
O
M
A
D

PEANUT BUTTER
E
A
N
U
T

B
U
T
T
E
R

ICE CREAM
C
E

C
R
E
A
M

Don't forget sodium, creatine and lots of water for max water retention.

Also get constipated before weight in so you're maximising dead weight.

Just dont buy a cheap olive oil, other than that..no downside, unless you have a weak stomach.

I'm not like you though. See, I like liquids and supp shakes and food tricks because I have psychological problems with food. Fat people eat too much, I can't make myself eat enough. Pizza and fast food are exceptions, because they're greasy, hot, finger foods with MSG and shit that I can eat very fast. Everyone always tells me they wish they could swap places with me, but you just don't know what it's like. I went through food therapy classes when I was little because at one time, the ONLY food I would eat was yogurt. Dead serious.

Not trying to guilt trip or bait for pity or anything, just trying to clarify since I don't think people easily understand what my problem really is.

Wrote it down. Butter is ez weight in my mind, to add to meals and stuff. I don't think I can make myself eat str8 peanut butter though. What specifically will sodium do for me?

Okay, good to know.

Trying to be as smart as possible about this, writing shit down and making plans

Thanks for the help thus far. Seems like a simple list of simple things to do. Milk, water, creatine, calorie surplus, olive oil, ice cream, pizza, chips and shit with lots of carbs, protein shakes and mass gainer shakes, sodium.

oh hey im 115lbs at 5'10

>Thanks for the help thus far. Seems like a simple list of simple things to do. Milk, water, creatine, calorie surplus, olive oil, ice cream, pizza, chips and shit with lots of carbs, protein shakes and mass gainer shakes, sodium.

Dont forget squats and deadlifts all day erry day.

We /skelebros/ then

>squats and deadlifts
Well for military I'm doing pushups, situps, running. You sure I should switch to lifting?

Do a dirty bulk. Hit your daily protein target (consensus seems to be around 1 gram per pound bodyweight) and just eat everything within sight on top of that. Oh and lift weights, you're in a big surplus so don't waste that potential to gain a lot of muscle and strength quickly. Starting Strength with some accessories like lat raises, curls and pull/chinups should be good.

>big surplus, don't waste opportunity to lift
My priorities were in a different place and frankly I didn't even think about this part. I suppose it would be a damn shame to waste the opportunity to lift. Will lifting accomplish the same goals as situps/pushups? Not a Veeky Forums regular, hence why I haven't considered this much.

>Well for military I'm doing pushups, situps, running. You sure I should switch to lifting?

startingstrength.com/article/starting_strength_and_barbell_training_in_the_military

You said you wanted to gain the most weight possible. Is that your goal or not? Figure out what you actually want because you seem like a retard who hasn't thought anything out.

I already got enough info from thread for weight gain that I should be fine for that, though any other tips would be good. Any other info that helps my situation is welcome too. You're the only person itt being an unhelpful dick