How do I clean bulk?

How do I clean bulk?

I'm aiming for 3200-3500 calories. The amount of food that I have to eat is absolutely ridiculous.

The meals in the picture would probably be 500 cals roughly (not my picture) and I would need to eat several meals like this each day.

What am I doing wrong?

Why the fuck would anybody eat like that? Ever?

eggs on toast for breakfast + 1l of milk

Pasta for lunch + cheese + 1l of milk

Poultry + vegetables + rice for dinner + 1l of milk.

15g BCAA peri workout.

WPC as required

Congrats, depending on how you portion and titrate milk you have a 2500-4500 cal diet for the day.

>Clean bulk
>3200-3500
unless you're 6'5 and 245 lean that's not a fucking clean bulk, clean bulk means 300-500 above maintenance.

Ive eaten clean to lose a lot of weight. My skin and energy levels are really good. I want to keep it going. Im not going back to eating junk

Im 6'3 and 220 at 13% BF.

I do a bit of cardio as well which probably lets me have a few more calories a day/week.

Ive found my maintenance to be about 3000cals

>Ive eaten clean to lose a lot of weight

You've eaten at a net negative energy balance you mean.

For anyone except a rank novice. I would say a clean bulk is like 100-200. 500 is pretty damn harsh unless you're a heavy weight.

Cant do lactose unfortunately. Can do dry cheeses though.

>You've eaten at a net negative energy balance you mean.
huh?

Why can't you do lactose?

Calories in < calories out.

because i shit like a crippled goose within 10 minutes of it touching my lips

Oats and coconut cream lad

I do 2 scoops of protein, half a can of coconut cream, a cup of oats, a tablespoon of peanut butter and half a tablespoon of flaxseed oil in my morning shake. That's 1k calories just there + plus I eat breakfast

Be serious. The entire human population is technically lactose intolerant.

If you drank 100ml of milk would you be able to stomach it?

You mean prepping a couple dozen meals in containers at a time?

Some people just get off on organization. There are whole meme micro industries that cater to them. EVERYTHING MUST BE ORGANIZED AT ALL TIMES

Eating clean can be a lot more fun than constantly forcing down chicken breast and broccoli. I love both of those but after the third day, I consider suicide.

Im actually pretty happy with that desu. Its a meal I actually feel good after.

Hey man, if it works. I'd suggest salmon though.

I had a scoop of ice cream not that long ago and had to shit pretty badly by the time I got home (roughly 20-30 minutes later at the latest)

I'm the same. I have like 3 dumps a day and they aren't small.

Couldn't even put on weight when I spent a year playing League of Legends and eating KFC

How big is this shake? I cant see it being too liquidy, all those oats would just absorb all the liquid

just find a recipe you like that packs decent calories
Personally I like red lentils with onions, chicken and a slight touch of olive oil

Buy some protein with lactase enzyme laced throughout it. What country are you from?

have a scoop per meal for a week then try adding in small amounts of milk and work you way up 10% at a time.

You might find by the end of the month you can drink GOMAD without any problem.

It's a litre. Pretty thick tho desu, you can cut the oats in half and just have half a cup in each. I usually have a second one after I go to the gym just minus the flax seed oil.
You get used to it though.

Also lactose free here.

Im 6ft, 190 and maintain on 3k a day

That's funny, I'm 6ft, 190 and maintain on about 3700.

What do you use to track and what sort of programming do you do?

Peanut butter and olive oil(Not the cheap one) Snack on that with meals, and you should be just fine.

>If you drank 100ml of milk would you be able to stomach it?
Of course. Lactose intolerance is mainly an American problem because you are mixed beyond belief.

You are not OP tho

>Cant do lactose unfortunately.
ctrl+f 'nigger'
No results.
Veeky Forums I am disappoint.

Fucktonne of eggs and oils.

>ctrl+f 'nigger'
>No results.

Yeah very disappointing people are giving prudent advice to solve problems rather than call people names.

I'll start: You're a faggot.

Nuts, avocados and drink juice
Main meals get ribs, bacon and overall fattier meats along with olive oil whenever possible
Unwise to do it everyday, but good to shake things off a bit

read the sticky you dumb fuckface