My gf just cheated on me at a uni party last night

My gf just cheated on me at a uni party last night

I'm in absolute pieces. Does gym relieve the pain? I've never been this depressed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYkACVDFmeg
youtube.com/watch?v=T9ndbPUSYDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meet me on /s/ in 5 minutes. Bring pictures.

Yes

Embrace the pain of life, suffer every tear

You are only made stronger

>last night
>never been this depressed
wow try living my life

how did you find out?

>he actually thought women werent pieces of shit

Let that be a lesson to you. Your best bet is to treat them like the walking pieces of shit that they are. They actually kind of like it.

y-you had a gf? how was it like?

>My gf just cheated on me
>I've never been this depressed

you don't know fucking nothing

Her friend told me and she admitted it!

What uni?

Pretty shit. I would rather focus on myself but to know I've been cheated on is hurting me and now I'm manically depressed

no! you need to forgive her to relieve the pain!

She's a university student? Do you go to the same uni?

notts

>My girl cheated on me
>My girl
>My

Bad news for you man. If she cheated, she was never yours to begin with, and should never be yours.

Cut the bitch out your life. It's for the best, trust me.

Good God you're smart af
I'm an American and I know what that is
Atleast you're smart af brah so fuck that hoe

no i work she goes uni

End it, if you haven't already. Do not let her justify herself. Do not do it for her. Tell her she's a cocksucking whore and you want nothing to do with her. Keep lifting. Enjoy your testosterone going back to normal by not being in a relationship and enjoy the gains that come with it.

Listen to sad songs for a few days if you must but don't break your routine, you're going to kick yourself when it's over and you realize you spent the summer moping after some whore.

Cut her out of your life bro, cease all contact, delete her number and start looking for someone else my man, you deserve better.

>tfw I started salivating because I thought that image was a bunch of gummi worms

Dammit this cut is killing me...

Listening to sadsongs is only gonna make him feel worse.

I recommend something like this youtube.com/watch?v=gYkACVDFmeg
>nohomo

You will not care at some point

It will hurt like a motherfucker and you will be angry most of the time but what the fuck can you do? She's a slut. I don't know how long you've been together but try seeing it this way - it was bound to happen and it's better that it happened sooner than later.
Don't ever think of taking that cunt back though, because if she could actually go through with cheating on you once, she'd most likely do it again.

Right. Well that not so bad.

Regardless, well my nigger lemme tell you, dating a girl who's in uni is a bad bad idea. She's in her sexual prime, away from mummy and daddy for the first time, more freedom than she's ever had, surrounded by willing attractive intelligent young men who would jump at the chance to get in her pants.

If she's ever going to parties and getting drunk without you, that is NOT girlfriend material.
If her friends are sluts, she is NOT girlfriend material.
If she goes on 'girls holidays' with her friends, NOT gf material.

Lesson learned my friend. Hurts now but that's life. In the future no matter what your 'heart' says do not commit to girls like that.

Fuck that bitch bro, no good for you. Get some hype and hit the gym hard today. This song always helps me youtube.com/watch?v=T9ndbPUSYDQ

>My gf
If she's not your ex by now you deserve death.

Oh I nearly forgot; try and fuck her friends if possible that'll make you feel better and her feel much worse.

Plenty of my friends have girls in uni bro and they're fine

haha cuck

Cool story.

Maybe if she's in her last year and has settled a bit it might be ok if shes a nice girl, but otherwise you're just asking for trouble.

Add in the fact that she routinely will travel back to her hometown for weeks at a time, without you, it's asking for trouble. I've had sex with a 'nice girl' who had a boyfriend at uni.

Wanna know how I know you're a literal numale cuck that doesn't lift?
If you had even a shred of self-respect, you wouldn't get depressed - you'd get mad as fuck and use it as fuel for lifts for the next three months at the very least

but what if it the people that don't cheat are in the middle of the bell curve and the ones that do are the outliers.

>Tell her she's a cocksucking whore
don't do that, move on with your life it'll hurt her more

Hope at least you dumped her

Lifting will make you better. The only point is dating better girls than her. She has to feel jealous and think she made a huge mistake

>my gf
Your ex.

Why do women cheat?

>OP is ignoring the posts tell him to dump her

>my gf

>OP hasnt dumped the bitch

>OP likes being a cuck

dont forget to prep the bull OP

why do you cucks let your girlfriends even to partys? how about fucking her ?

relax mate same thing happened to me
only regret is that I didn't start lifting sooner
change your lifestyle now
-count macros; eat healthy & clean
-sleep 9 hours a night
-be social

it took me almost half a year to get over her completely and I'm sure it'll take you some time too

oh yea and if you haven't broken with up her yet, do so. And don't. Try. To. Get. Back. With. Her.

Just. Stop. Talking. To. Her.

Don't. Try. To. Be. Friends.

you can't change her, she's a hoe.

Not OP but how long to 1/2/3/4 if diet and sleep on point?
I've been lifting, but my sleep is shit, food sometimes too

Probably very much the same reason men do.

I read something earlier that said men's amygdalas (the parts of your brain associated with emotion) will activate during sex or arousing situations, but women's will not. Friendly reminder that women are inhuman devil machines that don't feel emotions like love or guilt in the same way men do. Their brains literally are wired to make them predators of men's emotions and trust.

This comic strangely relaxed me

Thanks user

We are the prize, not women. The trick is to raise your self value to such an extent, that other women fawn over you. This makes your current partner terrified to lose you to other women/competition. Women rarely cheat on a man that has his options and the ability to just walk away. You need to be this man.
Cut contact, block her
Improve yourself mentally
Get swole as fuck
Get a new hobbie
Enjoy your life realize that women will come and go. She was never yours, it was just your turn.

>>My girl cheated on me
>>My girl
>>My
I GOT SUNSHINE ON A CLOUDY DAYYYYYY

Exactly this.

Go beat the fuck out of her OP, and then have your immigrant friends rape the shit out of her.

It'll help.

No more than nine months.

Break up with her, forgive her, lift until someone cuter comes along since apparently girls make you happy.
If you dont forgive her all your future relationships will be based off of her actions which means you're gonna be a bitchy child about everything a potentially faithful woman will do.

Hey OP, let me be frank with you and please read this and take it into consideration, even though it might hurt.

You should dump her.

I know you are probably making excuses in your head right now - and that's natural, nobody wants to break up with someone they love. Excuses like: "It was a one time thing" "She won't do it again" or "Was it really that bad? I mean, she is not in love with him".

These excuses will only last for so long and you will never stop thinking back to the moment you found out she cheated on you. You will get angry, at yourself and at your girl and at the guy whom she cheated on you with, and you will probably never be totally at ease, because deep down you know something is wrong.

If she cheated on you it means she thinks something is lacking in your relationship. Either she will cheat on you again in the future or she will leave you.

Dump her NOW, on your own accord while you still can before the mess gets even worse.

It will take a long time to recover, but you will be up to the task because you have made the biggest step already: To decide for the right thing, to dump her, to save yourself.

Hope this helps, we're here to support you, buddy, but you will have to face some things on your own!

O shit, I been muckin' about.
Clean diet and early sleep starts today.

sleep, food and routine matters a lot.
I used to be relatively fit, having gone to gym for almost 3 years at my old school

then same thing as OP happened to me (got into uni, gf different uni, she cheated, we broke up) and I was super depressed, didn't eat for days, didn't sleep 3 days a week, didn't do sport, lost all gains

16th of March this year I decided to change again and have now progressed way further in 2.5 months than I did in the 3 years of """Lifting""" beforehand. Main lifestyle changes are
-sleep 9 hours a night, 2-3 hour nap after lunch (workout before lunch)
-eat clean & count macros - eat 1 salad, 2 fruit & 3 veggies everyday
-take creatine and preworkout (MyPre is great, MrHyde is okay)
-6 day PPL, cardio on 7th if I'm not too dead

part of it will also have been to muscle memory and all that shit but I've progressed past what I have ever been within a couple of weeks and am still improving very quickly.
I don't train for strength but my lifts for 5x5 are currently
0.75 / 1.625 / 2.25 / 2.25
don't really like going as heavy as I could on squat and diddly cuz it takes me longer to recover from those

forgot to (you)

I've been going at least 3 times a week for 6 months now and every lift I do is worse than yours.
Brb dumping all my booze down the drain, setting an alarm to go to sleep by.
P.s. what do you do where you can just nap midday? Are you in Mexico?

Unironically? Fuck one of her family members, it'll destroy their relationship and fuck her up twice over.

Her friend told him. Good chance the friend wants to fuck him, even if just to one-up her friend. Girls do hateful shit to each other.

OP, you need to dump the bitch and fuck her friend. If the friendliest game, fuck anything that moves. The whole "rebounds are bad" men was invented to trick men into not moving on. Rebounds absolutely work.
Also, construct a hateful caricature of your ex. Refuse to acknowledge any admirable qualities. Hate can be a positive force in this situation.

Do not take her back. The first betrayal is always the hardest. She got over that hurdle. She'd do it again. Eventually she'd ask you to be cool with her fucking other dudes. Man the fuck up and do what has to be done. Let hate fuel your gains.

I've been chested on in the past and it sucks, and you will eventually forget about the girl. I said I'll never let that happen to me again. I haven't had actual feelings for a woman since. But I met a girl in march that I really started to like. Problem is she wasn't from my city. Things were going amazing then she said she had to end it. Me getting drunk and telling her I want to be with her probably didn't help, but doesn't matter, long story short, it hurts again and I wasn't even cheated on. Just fell for a girl that I could never end up with. I've been making good gains from lifting but my sleep and appetite have been completely fucked since this ended and I'm scared I'm going to lose my gains after losing a girl

>my gf cheated on me last night

What you meant to say was your ex gf cheated on your last night

When I say things were going well, they were. This wasn't some autistic crush where I stared at her from a distance. I knew it would eventually end but I kept heading for thay cliff knowing I'd eventually go over the edge. I fucked up and now I cnt get this girl out of my head

I'm not breaking up with her because of one mistake. I just wanna be better for her

@41610450
Bait

Do not reply to this post

They aren't.

Pls b bait
It wasn't "one mistake"
It was the start of a trend.
You have shown there will be no punishment and will take her back.
Since her actions have no consequences, she will change nothing.

If this is not a bait prepare for year long suffering and lasting mental damages
She wants the break up and you must break up, everything else will end in a catastrophe

As other have said, move on. Cut her out of your life (don't even try to be friends) completely and accept what went down.

Cockwhores are always going to be cockwhores. If you try to make ammends, you're just going to get your heart broke in the future.

"She was never yours. It was just your time."

OP message her right now with something like.

X (the friend) told me what you did last night. We're done. Do not try and contact me again, you're dead to me.

Then IMMEDIATELY block her number. Don't wait for a response, because then you'll respond to it. Tell her you're done, then drop her. If you want to move on properly, it starts now.

Not OP but me and my gf are on a break after moving in together a month or so ago. If she has slept around whilst on this 'break' I'm going to dump her. Correct course of action?

How did you find out?

hello obviously not OP

I mean technically she didn't cheat on you, but it would probably be for the best. If she's already sleeping around within less than a month, you know there were problems before. Even if there weren't and she's just using the break as an excuse to whore around, do you really want anything to do with that? Sucks that you two are living together though.

So I reread what you wrote, and I'd like to edit with if she has cheated, then what I said stands, and that would be the best thing to do.

It's not ideal. Bought too, not renting. Going to make the best out of this situation though, I have promised myself. This is an opportunity

>Take the plunge to move in together
>Then go on a break

Fucking why? When you first move in together you should be more lovey dovey and fucking more often.

Are you saying you're going to try and sleep around in this time too? After saying if she does the same thing you'll break up with her?

>bought
>not in a stable relationship with gf

You fucking retarded, son?

Convert to Islam and stone her.

I thought I was in one. Evidently not.

I mean I'm gonna try and get the flat and buy her out. Leaving me with a nice little bachelor pad

I'm at uni
probably shouldn't nap that much, but it's my first year so fuck it

>Figure out what lies at the core of your Behaviour causing you to be abused or failing
>imagine the smallest positive change and maybe stop doing some things alltogether (to get your septo hippocampal system calmed down)
>then do it you little bitch
>keep repeating the smallest change with small problems
>profit

Literally not that bad ditch her and go find someone else you fucking fag.

Lol go die retard. Have fun taking care of your new black child faggot.

what's wrong with girls holidays if you're gf doesn't do the two previous things listed? what if the bf is a buzzkill and doesn't enjoy going to things scuba diving or long drives?

what the FUCK is that??

There's no need to be racist here

A normal, healthy, beautiful woman. Stop being so judgmental, she could be a top 10 athlete for all you know.

back to facebook ya little shit

>what if the bf is a buzzkill and doesn't enjoy going to things scuba diving or long drives?
Boring guys get cheated on user

You're a fucking idiot

If you haven't broken up with her already, do it. Can't fix a hoe

where is the upvote arrow..

Fuck that, this here is true sadness OP.

haha you fell for the gf maymay, serves you right

We should play a game, every time someone posts the male equivalent of a crazy Tumblr feminazi post, you guys get to shoot yourselves in the foot! Get it? It's an analogy for your daily lives and interactions

This is false unless you do a pure strength based program and disregard the unaesthetic T-REX mode you will attain while doing it, not to mention still needing perfect discipline with your schedule and the skill to not stagger yourself with shit form which most new lifters don't have.

I feel you bro. I am stupid enough to remain in contact with her and last thing I knew she's seeing someone and she has a serious crush on him.

She used to message me everyday but after she met this guy she doesn't even reply me.

My hypothesis is that she used me when she was lonely. Now that she has another man, she forgot about me and erased me from her life.

It hurts but I realize it's basically my fault.

Not if on a cut though right? I've been going for 5 and a half months now eating at about tdee and currently for 5x5 (3x5 on DL's) lifts at 57.5/75/100/115. Been cutting for a month and noticed I'm not really improving my lifts much right now, only a tiny bit on deadlift and OHP. Planning to cut until august, which would put me at about 8 months of lifting. I was/am a fat fuck at 100kg so that's why I'm cutting. Currently down to 96.8kg after my first successful cut month that's passed and not planning to be a weak fuck and stop anytime soon.

>trusting hoes