Cheat week is over

>cheat week is over
>want to go to the gym
>it's closed because some faggots died 400 years ago

Why is this allowed?

>cheat week

Lost at 400 years ago.
Try that young men and women who've contributed more to society than you could ever hope to have died and continue to die. On that note, the gym on base is open and free to use. Maybe you should take a new direction in life?

fuck off shill

yeah man going to fight for jewish big business that are corrupting america is definitely contributing to society

Agreed

>cheat week

When you realize the military pays taxes as well. Which means we contribute to our own pay and benefits from our own wages. Pretty crazy stuff.

I'm fighting for American interests. Under the orders of politicians that you helped elect. I don't know shit about their intentions so it's kind of strange how you do. You must be really high up there in the chain of command

good goy

Links please? If I google "Jews controlling America" I'll end up being taken to your meme page and thats not what I'm going for.

>muh freedumbz
t. Jorge Enrique Gonzalez

>been back and forth from the gym all morning wondering wtf it's closed
>found out the 3rd trip there that the flyer is stuck on the INTERIOR door so I couldn't see it

Closed on memorial day? What a crock of shit. They going to be closed on Black Friday too??

>2017
>still thinking 'MURICA i democracy
>still thinking elections mean jack shit.

You obviously give less than what you take, otherwise you wouldn't get paid to begin with

Well it is federally funded. We should probably eliminate the positions of President all the way down while eradicating all of the federal, state, and local agencies as well. Live in a pure state of Capitalism/Anarchy with nothing but a persons morals to govern how much a bottle of water should cost.

So what you're saying is, you give back 30% of the money that's being given to you directly from my taxes? Awesome.

>We've reached levels of stupid only commonly observed in the freedum man

>bashing ANCAP
Do you know where you are?

>Live in a pure state of Capitalism/Anarchy

>cheat week is over
>cheat week
>cheat
>week
What the fuck? No wonder you shitheads think everything is impossible natty.

who died?

No you're right. Blowing up kids in the Middle East for financial domination and American led geopolitical hegemony is a much better alternative.

Much like a pet dog or circus monkey, military shills are too stupid to do anything except blindly follow orders.

I forget that critical thinking is not a strength on Philippino Ice Hockey Enthusiast forums and the actual immediate and long reaching effects of ANCAP are completely disregarded for a delusional utopian society of where you, a random ass person who doesn't even have enough discipline or charisma to make gainz and get a girlfriend, will own a private army willing to kill random people for you.

Are you American? Why should you care if some kid in the middle east gets blown up if it means you pay less for certain goods? You don't even care about citizens of your own country enough to bitch about them dying in various shitty ways.

>Blindly following orders
Yes because I need Trump standing next to me in Afghanistan telling me to shoot that insurgent child with an AK pointed at me.
Most military members genuinely care about the country and the population. Not like we have any real power outside of our immediate work section. So what other incentives are there boys?
To shill for Jews? Thats not an incentive.
To kill random people? Murder isn't an incentive and it doesnt happen 99% of the time anyways.

Memorial Day in America friend.

>not taking a flight to europe gym on memorial day to not miss your workout
never gonna make it

You didn't really understand my post

"I love my country and would willingly give my life for it" is a stupid mentality.

Gym open today 7-1 lel

>not going to a comfy independent gym with 24-hour pass key access

>t. 'but muh popular vote' shill

I put in less than what I take. Pretty straightforward. So do all other government funded agencies. You say I should stop living off of "Welfare" and get a "real job" but should all other government employees? Such as any contractor who has ever built a road or a bridge?

In your opinion which is why you will never join. But that mentality is what has made every independent nation successful throughout history.

>cheat decade is over
>want to go to the gym
>it went bankrupt during the subprime crisis

>Shooting children in a country you have no business being in.

Enjoy your PTSD, faggot.

>implying trumps not a globalist
Oy vey goy he a gud goyboi he dindu nuffin.
Don't mind his child marring a jew.

And ass rape. Don't forget the ass rape by your fellow (((brothers))) in arms.

*36 men are raped in the military each day.

What's wrong with Jews?

>going to the gym