Motivation thread

No saddos allowed, only people determined to improve and be the best and not for some "oneitis" or whatever. What gets you fucking hyped for the gym, why do you lift, goals, who do you look up to, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=KY08ZXSO1CI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=352IcwNtYTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n9qZu7h5ys0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/psgSPcaAUkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's the only thing I have in my life.

I've long realized it's completely pointless though, it doesn't make you better or more attractive, it's just a way to waste some time.

I wanna be a modern day Spartan warrior

If you need motivation you're never going to make it

>having a negative state of mind
>lifting to be more attractive

thats unironically my goal too. Is it weird to look up to Leonidas?

Everyone has a motivation as to why they lift. Some do it for girls, others for personal enjoyment, some for sports, etc. If you need motivation from a Veeky Forums thread then yes you won't make it because you need discipline and determination to make progress. Motivation threads are to act as a buffer for all the other sad, /r9k/-tier shit that gets posted here. You know, to not make this board seem like such a shithole

You won't. There's no such thing.

Never understood why on Earth any PoC would fight and die for this racist country.

youtube.com/watch?v=352IcwNtYTQ

>having a positive state of mind
>lifting at all

youtube.com/watch?v=n9qZu7h5ys0&feature=youtu.be

I don't care if it's weird, I wanna be Leonidas

Fuck the SAS basic infantry Marines shit on them

>being a man going out and slaughtering the enemy like men for thosands of years before me.
> or being a pussy and never knowing what its like to push your self mentally and physicaly that only the military can. but its okay snowfake your lucky there are guys like me that protect you

>bait

I started lifting because I was tired of being a weak, skinny fuck. I believe it is my civic duty to be fit and to take care of my body, physically and mentally.

Ive worked with militarys all over the world kiddo no one is tougher than a 0311

I'll be 30 in less than 3 years and I have NOTHING going for myself.

Idk why im lifting really. I think its insecurity. But what i do know is my best lifts are when im pissed off.

Lmao soldier here
You can't be this stupid.
Who took your asvab for you?

>hey guys my recruiter told me the marine corps in better than every single branch lol losers I bet I could beat you up

Well now we know who the Beta cuck is

Cough*0331 cough

Lol except i am an actual Marine every other branch is filled with wimps and cucks

youtu.be/psgSPcaAUkY

how do I achieve pic related?

Because I'm a weakling. I want to be strong. I don't care if girls like my body or not. I want to know what it feels like to lift something that weighs as much as me. I want to walk around knowing I can do that.

My man.

>PoC
You need to go back

Literally neanderthal

im felling more worthy of fapping to chinesse cartons and my tenga desu

>thinking this is motivation

your not going to make it bro

Go sweep something, boot

That's your own fucking fault. Do you want to be typing the same thing ten years from now? Except then you'll be using the numbers 4 and 0.

>motivation thread
>bunch of faggots shitposting and talking shit

Thanks for reminding me how garbage this board is now

>Not starving yourself
>Not sleeping on a wooden pallet in the cold
>Not oiling up and wrestling/fornicating with your friends
Your never gonna make it bro.

Baiting on the wrong board dude

As long as it gets you feeling good about yourself

Please listen to this guy. This board is so depressing but damn ppl just fucking try

this. Except that i don't believe in civic duty, i believe in myself.

And in 3 years you could be a ripped as fuck 30 year old. No excuses my man.

>modern day
Wouldn't that translate to keyboard warrior?