Is this any good?

Is this any good?

people use tinder

I tried that, got matches, didn't respond to the few messages they sent me and I kind of gave up.

I used OkCupid before I got married, but I never saw nor found anyone of quality there. Most of the users are lazy, stuck-up girls who just want the ego-stroke of a full inbox.

It's simply not worth it.

If you want some advice, look for partners in a place designed around a mutual interest. I found my wife on a language-learning forum. We both already had an interest in languages, so we at least already had that in common. These sites like Tinder and OkCupid, the only thing you have in common is that you're single and nobody else (to date) wants you. Not a good sign.

no, dating apps without fitness/bodytype filter are retarded, why ask useless questions to match people if you don't ask if they're a fat fuck

>Make a POF
>Put as your headliner that you don't message first

Its amazing the night and day difference that made for me just putting my headliner like that. Suddenly you are the chooser.

>Put as your headliner that you don't message first
Any way to write this without coming off as a dick?

It's not the magic wand that some people expect dating apps to be, but it's a great filter. It matches you based on hundreds of questions. If you are honest, your highest matches should share at least some of your qualities.
If you find yourself being matched exclusively with vapid, shallow women, we'll perhaps you've just learned something about yourself.

I've been with a girl I met on Okc for over a year now and she's very likely marriage material.

>3 gallon sized insulated containers of soda
cant make this shit up

No

"I don't message first, you do it"

Back that up with some GOOD quality photos and a chill profile description and you're good.

Just don't be an autist

From a fellow autist

if you live in the middle of nowhere

if you live in a city just go out to bars and clubs

dating apps don't make it easier for men to find women, they make it easier for women to reject men

>dating apps don't make it easier for men to find women, they make it easier for women to reject men

Heh, this.

You have to be a dick or at least come off as one, women want a "project". Use that headliner and put these points in your profile:

>I know what I want and I don't mind being alone.
>I won't put up with any non-sense on a date or in a relationship.
>If you're life is a mess don't message me, I am not interested in being your savior.

filled with SJWs, fat acceptance land whales and hatred for white people.

reason: they have like 80 different gender options.

how about
>no fat chicks

Also include:

>No Single Moms
>No Unemployed Do Nothing Bitches

Those two alone will get you some hate mail.

I was able to meet my current girlfriend on okc after a month of pretty much nothing. The catch is that she lives out of state. Still, she's the sweetest girl I ever met and we have a shitload in common.

It's really just random luck in finding a match that doesn't have a gotcha, like being a tranny or having 12 fucking states of being.

I get extremely good responses to

>-I don't usually message girls first, I know most girls are flooded with messages already and would rather avoid adding to that. Just hit me up! -

I get like 12 messages a day with it, and a lot are "I saw that you didnt message first so I figured I'd drop in and say hi!".

The key is to put that message and then visit as many profiles as you can to get them to see yours.

i've met up with three "girls" from that bullshit website. every single time it was a gay guy catfishing me. when i got to the meeting place the guy wouldn't even be apologetic, he would just whine "come onnn, just date me, what's the big deal?" the first time was at a bar and i just walked out. i tried again 6 months later and it was the dude's house. SAME GUY. i yelled at him for a while and shoved him and just left. the third time was right after the second time, i was about to give up but i saw the profile of the girl whose pics the guy used for his first fake profile. i wanted to tell her some guy was using her pics and we got to talking, i thought it was legit because the other 2 times the dude messaged me first, but this time i initiated. plus the profile was way different, different age, way of speaking, everything. finally we agreed to meet after like 2 months of talking, before i left i joked "you better not be him again lol" and she was like "lol oh no you got me" and we laughed about it, but when i went to meet her, he was there saying "wait wait just hear me out!!" i was so mad but i fucked him and now he's my husband.

I'm using Coffee meets Bagel and so far it's alright. Went out with 1 girl and she was pretty awesome and was the really down to earth type. Just put some effort into writing your bio.

I think the odds of getting a good date is about 1 in 3 dates from these sites and apps.

did you pour some of your hot coffee into her bagel hole?

Not yet, probably next date. Got a kiss though.

>a kiss
A kiss is what I meant, get your mind out of the gutter.