Here's a pic of me. i'm pretty chubby and need to lose some weight. i've signed up for the gym and i start tomorrow...

here's a pic of me. i'm pretty chubby and need to lose some weight. i've signed up for the gym and i start tomorrow. read through the sticky but couldn't find anything about women routine or is it the same as guys? just looking to tone up a bit and increase my cardio

God baby, I'd love for you to sit on my face and BRAPPPPPP

BRAP

Pls sit on my face.

Wait. You're a girl? Please leave our board you fucking roastie.

It's the same. Eating better is more important.

Unironically SS

BRAPPPPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTT

BRAP{PPPPPSPSPDP

Disgusting cottage cheese ass, ffs I just ate.

Also consider trying not to be the attention whore airhead that you are, you pathetic fuck.

I can sense the anger even from here user who hurt u

>*errrrrrrrRRRRRRRRP!*

It literally says that gender doesn't matter in the sticky. Calories in/calories out, do some fucking cardio, lift so you don't look like shit after losing weight. That's all you have to do.

You're just perfect the way you are bby.

If you want to improve lyft and take pics without myspace angles.

Also sharpie in pooper.

I would fuck the shit out of you and maybe marry you if you're pretty pls post more butt

Pls BRAP on me

thirst usually make women avoid u

ITT : Cucks

t. brapcuck

U mad yo grill is brappin on me and not u? Come lick the brap off my face, white boi. Lick my big meaty groid lips for all that brap before it crusts up and forms a film.

Shut up cheekie you lonely turd i just wanna see some high test butt

You see... I'm not lonely. I've got two hedgehogs. One of them don't like me but I'm o-okay with that

Friendzoned again

you're a lazy cunt and this is probably bait, but i still would

SS will work for girls too
you need a caloric deficit

I've been in a friend zone for far too long it's depressing

Go to the gym and sit on the stationary bike for and hour and a half

I guarantee those little hedgehogs aren't as fast as me baby girl if you know what I am saying~

London?

This. Only a woman would benefit from squatting multiple times in a week

do 5/3/1 BBB as your workout. Look up scoobys diet calculator to figure how much you need to eat. Take whey protien, creatine and fish oil, anything else is useless. Lastly if your feeling sluggish, pick up a bottle of nose tork and inhale as hard as you can before doing a lift as this give you a slight energizing bump. Hope that helped....m'lady

Stop sexualizing my prickly friends

I don't think you read the thread, it's mostly brap posting

Maybe stop looking like a man and you'll get a bf.

I don't think a male hedgehog would sexually fancies me

nice arse, please don't ever change

I'd gotta go fast all over them knuckles if you know what I am saying because I don't chuckles at miles per hour.

BBBBBBBBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

fuck

you're a big girl
anyway, did you train anything in the past? That's some great ass (aside from beginnings of cellulitis) for someone untrained.

Just stop eating bread

did some gymnastics when i was little. i'm pretty short too

What's wrong with bread?

nothing is wrong with bread
is just retarded

Anyway, do Starting Strength as others told you. Learn proper form first and lift away. I'm sure that thing will tighten up fast and look good. Diet wise just eat at your maintenance calories and try to recomp to lower body fat.

Lindsay?

Cheekie please post feet

post prickly friends

You have amazing potentially. Honestly, just do lots of squats, lunges and leg lifts. Mix in a little low intensity cardio for general health and to drop a few pounds. All you gotta do is tighten up and strengthen what you have and you'll look amazing. You're sexy as is, and with some solid work you'll be thiccccc

You shouldn't lose any weight, if you want just tone yourself a little bit. Your butt is awesome

lol CHEEKIE
HAHAHAHAH
UR A FAG!!!

Post picture from behind

You're not chubby, you're fat.

Also you didn't read the sticky otherwise you'd know there's no such thing as toning.

Read the sticky and pick any starter routine depending on your goals.

If you're under 25 And already looking like that check your diet, no breads, start strengthening the bottom portion of your body. Also I need to see your stomach before any further recommendations, but that black thing is very suspect. What are you hiding

>Only posts one because the other hates her
;_; well shit cheekie, also nice fucking sailor moon shirt fgt, not even the best girl

Nothing is wrong with bread if you're trying to sustain or gain wait. If you're looking to cut excess, bread is the fucking devil. Pretty universal...

i wish god had blessed you with bountiful boosums

The one that I was holding was Sanic, my other albino heghog Pedder is usually ok with me holding him but is shy. He was asleep so I didn't want to wake him

how are they as pets? i have a pet coon and he is literally a cat with hands

You have coons? I want one.. Heggers are great for pets. Heghogs rarely bite but their pricks are sharp so you gotta get used to them prickles. They really like quiet environment so make sure you leave them in a quiet room after you hang out with them, they sleep a lot. Also they love cat food, so it's cost efficient to feed them.

Sanic as in Sonic? But like a retard?

Do they shit everywhere? Or like do they know where to dookie?

Listen, little baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are, you hear me, sugar?
PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve Everything and Anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

>mfw thinking of OP too
s-stay strong

>dyel as fuck
what in the fuck are you doing
slap a weighed vest on that fucker, get him swole
like that one user and his cat

yeah tad bit too fat, cottage cheese mode

do SS and eat less
simple as that

Read the fucking Sticky

>mfw thinking of her hurting

i don't think rats with spikes are that smart

Your ass and legs are identical to my ex. Just start biking instead of wasting money on a gym membership that you'll use 3 times a month for it's treadmill

I heard a rapper once say butt sex helps shape asses. Not sure if that's backed up by empirical data though.

>look almost exactly the same as OP but more leg definition
>male
I guess buff trap mode is attainable after all

you don't know what you're talking about

I can tell you right now from personal experience you're always going to have stretch marks and saggy skin around your hips/ass; that much is obvious from the photo. Try to tan to hide it can help