Looking for advice on legal/illegal concealable weapons I can carry around London...

Looking for advice on legal/illegal concealable weapons I can carry around London, and forms of combat useful against one or two men with machetes.

I am thinking about carrying a slingshot and marbles as I can have plausible deniability with the marbles. youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=JVdq1Z5cSvA

Im not sure whether to go here or /k/. I chose here as I already post here all the time, and muscles will be more useful than knives and guns which I cant wield.

Last time I asked this question everyone here told me to just run, but its not something Im ok doing

If you are here to say "but you voted for this!" then FUCK OFF as I didnt. I am too FUCKING pissed off with this shit and I want to be prepared for ramadan in London.

I about to walk around London Hyde Park with my MAGA hat, I hope somebody initiates a fight.

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey#comment_submit
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
gizmodo.com/can-a-slingshot-hit-harder-than-a-pistol-spoiler-dam-951914923
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Contact your local representative and tell them the current self defense laws and weapon laws make you feel unprotected, unsafe and you fear for your family and your own wellbeing.

As it stands situational awareness is the only thing you got.

Break a beer bottle. Break of a leg of a chair. Pick up a cobblestone. Etc. Get creative.

God help if you carry a self defense tool in London. You WILL get fucked over thrice until next sunday.

>live in north carolina
>concealed carry law about to be altered so anyone can concealed carry with no license

I wonder how it feels for your government to hang you out to dry.

feels bad

It feels like fucking shite, mate.
I'm so jealous of you. I the UK would adapt similiar laws. It's not ok when innocent people are getting slaughterd.

Don't agree with bombings in the middle east? Go attack the armed forces or the government. Leave these poor sods alone.

Would=should.

>I about to walk around London Hyde Park with my MAGA hat, I hope somebody initiates a fight.
>these damn terrorists perpetrating violence against the public
>it should've been me perpetrating that violence
Well thank fuck this isn't North Carolina

>legal/illegal concealable weapons I can carry around
everything that's legal is useless
everything that's useful is illegal

>slingshot
LMAO do you think this is a fucking video game?

also protip: waiting for some mudshit to attack you and then reacting with force wont get you anywhere. the mudshits are a symptom of the problem, not the root.
you want to fight the root? start assassinating politicians. both labour and tories are traitors to the country and deserve nothing but death.

>Last time I asked this question everyone here told me to just run, but its not something Im ok doing
then join the military or the police, otherwise kindly fuck off and run, wannabe rambo.
> London Hyde Park with my MAGA hat, I hope somebody initiates a fight
cringe, just fuck off.

Don't try to make somebody that just wants to defend himself look bad.
Maga hat thing is perhaps not the best, but listen to this user's plea for protection of body and mind.

Is a retractable baton fair game in cuck island? Its not an edged weapon
My best bet would be a cane, you can carry around all the time and nobody could bother you as you can say its for medical reasons, plus a heavy wood/metal stick hurts far worse than a fist

>UK police

I have a career in the City. im not going to drop it to become a fucking cop

I want to do something if I see a man slashing up someone with a machete

Go fuck yourself

>UK military

Couldn't you just build a small gun and dispose of it after it's used ? Pic related

>I have a career in the City. im not going to drop it to become a fucking cop
Cleaner isn't a career.

So how about you strike back before something happens. If us Europeans would start mass burning mosques, attacking muslims on the streets etc. It would send a fucking message but no. We became fucking sjw pussies after WW2. Thinking that any violence towards a certain group or religion is equal to the fucking holocaust. It sickens me

this isnt real right
its some movie or tv show right

Definitely real.

It's a guy with mental health problems and a knife I believe.

Remember guys #notallmuslims
gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey#comment_submit
youtube.com/watch?v=zwhq31Vj0aU
Reminder to the filthy shitskins on this board, your time will come.

>forms of combat useful against one or two men with machetes.

I've done various forms of martial arts and combat sports for twenty years now, and there's not one, unless you count firearms and/or bringing additional manpower to the fight.

If two guys with machetes want to kill an unarmed man and he can't run faster for longer than both of them, doesn't have a gun, or doesn't see them coming, he is fucking dead. If two guys want to kill a man who only has a knife or machete of his own, same outcome.

Buy an illegal firearm from that Serbian guy down the streets and shoot everyone in Parliament with it. That's where you should turn your attention first and foremost. You don't cure a disease by merely treating the symptoms.

you need to kill your politicians or the uk will never be free

>guy in my city gets his house broken into
>points walmart pellet gun at the robber (not shoots, points)
>gets charged with assault with a firearm

I have abandoned all delusion of the police/government protecting me. I walk around with pepper spray and a knife. It's illegal and I will definitely go to jail if I get caught or have to use it, but I'd rather be in jail than die for some desert pig fucker's sky daddy.

You should consider martial arts as well
The bullshido forum has a very no nonsense aopproach to self defense martial arts

just carry one of these op. fuck a mothafucka up with one of these.

Yeah, it made world news because it was lottery-level unlikely. You have a puncher's chance of knockout out anybody you face. Multiply that by number of opponents and sometimes the dice fall just right and a guy manages to lay down a room full of motherfuckers. You still can't take up any kind of hobbyist or sport-level training and expect to be working toward the goal of making that happen.

OP isn't a Gurkha though so that's the biggest reason your article is meaningless.

Kill your own people to stop the bad terrorists.
This is andries breivik logic right there.

This doesn't work. You have to change their minds, not make their minds stop working.

Where can I buy one of these in Canada?

You have just broken US law.

Have you also written to your local representatives? You can even email parties to inform them of your issues. In fact, in a function democracy this is a must.

IMO if you're looking for hand to hand, very little is as concealable as a dulo dulo, tiny as fuck but deadly if you practice with it.

I only reccomend slingshots if you get good with them.

Stay safe, these streets aint.

nice dildo

Double dildo*

Also known as kubotan, this does litle against machete attacks.

It all happens too fast to react without a gun. I would just avoid crowded places if I were you. Long sidewalks without a space to escape too. As your mayor says - you gotta learn to live with this.

building a gun is easy enough with just 3d printer but finding ammo for it is something completely different

Yeah but it's better than nothing, plus if you're not the target you can get a free hit on their temple/neck with it.

This is a defeatist mindset, the fall of the free world.

What if someone told you you had to live with british rule? You have to live with 9/11 happening again and again? You have to live with...etc?

We can and must never think like this.

>transgender gay
meaning he's still into woman but was so beta that he couldn't compete while being a man?

Fuck im just here thinking about Abdul and Mohammed slashing some dude neck off, and out of the bushes some dyel pull off a fucking SLINGSHOT to fend off the attackers
Dennis the menace weapon tier

I was just taking a piss at their mayor. How can they tolerate this scum is beyond me.

Americans think everything over the pond is small. London is very slightly bigger by population than New York. The attacks have been terrible but not in the sense that they constitute a rational threat to anybody, more likely to be run over or killed by a cockney yoot. It's about politics and culture bruv.

>slingshot
also
>London, against men with machetes
Lad you're as fucked as I am. If you don't want trouble then be confident and don't be stupid. If you see roadmen approaching you and you honestly think something could go down just cross the road. Alternatively, remember that if you actually lift, that 90% of people are already intimidated of you even if you are DYEL. These people are cowards and strike as cowards out of cowardice.

Also if you're picking a fight by being inflammatory then you're no better than the scum you aim to defend yourself against. Asking for a concealable weapon just proves you're a twat and that you're likely a coward as well.

Standing there with your dick in your hands or running away screaming is much better I'm sure

Never forget that ancient armies used slings in almost every battle, just because kids use them doesn't mean they aren't deadly if used right.

gizmodo.com/can-a-slingshot-hit-harder-than-a-pistol-spoiler-dam-951914923

amazon?

>Asking for a concealable weapon just proves you're a twat and that you're likely a coward as well.
Why don't you let me hack your neck with a machete while you stand there being all confident, bet that'd be really fucking useful.

Yup
Ever heard of Chris Chan?
Was a 30 year old virgin, after years of robot tier failures he pulled the tranny card to fuck woman as a ((( transgender lesbian)))
Nightmarish stuff

>Asking for a concealable weapon just proves you're a twat and that you're likely a coward as well.

So asking for a way to defend yourself makes you a coward now? If there was somebody with a CCW near the scene, these guys would have been shot. Nobody would have been stabbed.

More innocent people, parents, kids still alive today..

I don't understand how you can be complacent and just accept these attacks as a fact of life.

It's not normal to want to get your family killed by terrorists user.

But that's not keeping calm, or carrying on you fucking anarchist