EGG

TELL US THE NAME OF THE COIN YOU FUCKING EGG

Other urls found in this thread:

pros.palmbeachgroup.com/p/1711PBOMEGA3/EPBOTB34/Full?email={emailaddress}&h=true
imgur.com/a/5DG0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>egg
>costs less than a dollar
>disruptive if you throw it on cars
Guys...guys...

EGG COIN WHEN

when does it start?

STOP GIVING THIS PUMP AND DUMP SHITCUNT POWER.

You guys are literally sheep. You pay 3k for a newsletter so he can dump his coins he already accumulated onto you and you can hold the bags. Out of all the crypto newsletters there was bound to be 1 that got their predictions correct. It's just probability. This was PBC. Now they know they can get their loyal sheep to buy their bags at inflated prices so they are a P&D group. Stop giving them power...

Why's this guys weird face and slightly creepy keep popping up in every other biz thread?

The suit ain't fooling anyone. Bald cunt.

Fuck yes, this guy is basically a more corporate Ian Balina.

I paid 0$ for this shit, lmfao

I'm just in to buy before the mass FOMO arrives

He's paying shills to promote his shit

PBC 3: Beyond Moneydome

I HATE THIS FUCKING EGG

its BAT, check the order right now people r buying

Link to the stream? It said it would email it to me but I've got nothing just this shit page telling me it will redirect me

Okay you fuckers Im a subscriber and let me just tell you this..

he showed us this video about 6 weeks ago LOL, just check the dates

Full transcript you faggots.
Thank me later.

tldr. It's XRP

pros.palmbeachgroup.com/p/1711PBOMEGA3/EPBOTB34/Full?email={emailaddress}&h=true

This pajeet curry muncher charges 3k to boomers who pump coins he bought for cents and then takes a big pajeet shit and dumps on them.

What a genius

dear lord it's been like a week of nonstop talking about this dumb shit

Ripple is amazing. But the new crypto I’ve uncovered could put the potential gains in Ripple to shame.

This crypto is very small. Much smaller than Ripple.

It’s only been around for a few months and has a market cap under $50 million.

Fucking faggots it's not XRP.

lol so fucking scripted Teeka man no one gives a shit just tell us the coin before we all click of your stream

Ripple

get a life you faggot

He is right.
He quoted from the transcript.

"Bob: Now, out of fairness to your paying subscribers, I know you can't give away this crypto's name tonight."

You are experiencing FOMO

I am ALL in. Guys its just 5% up yet. GET in

is it worth paying for this guy advice?

Just wait and see

ZEN it's fucking ZEN

Well, the idea would be to know now so I don't lose the opportunity, but fuck it's 2500 USD.

Get In dudeee

Maybe once upon a time, but not when he's shilling fucking ripple.

>Market cap under $50mil

It's IOC. DIONS bro

Enjoy those bags

"So our publisher has agreed to slash the price all the way down to $2,500… just to make sure you have every incentive to try his research right now.

That gives you a $500 discount."

"So for a limited time, we’re giving away a $1 million dollars’ worth of Bitcoin.

We’re giving $200 worth to everyone who joins Teeka’s research service tonight."

"Bob: Now, out of fairness to your paying subscribers, I know you can’t give away this crypto’s name tonight.

But you’ve prepared a report that everybody listening tonight can claim for free, isn’t that right?"

this guy is a fucking jew and you're all fucktard investors for going on these pumps

No. Join one of the leaking telegram or discord groups.

you stupid pajeet fucks satan coin is the shill of the century fuck you and your stupid egg

satancoin.info

It's actually fucking ripple.
PBC is a fucking joke.

Its Ripple. Stop trying to FOMO/FUD.

Not trying to piss people off , but this is going to be the largest GREEN DILDO of PBC Group .
Most people in this group have never bought before so it will be going for 24 hours.

you motherfucker I just posted part of the transcript, he says its not ripple stop trying to sell us your bags you fucking loser

Read the actual transcript. XRP is just one of the coins.

The other one will not be named but released in a report.

Okay so it has a cap of less than 50 million USD, it's trading at less than a dollar and it's a privacy coin that fixes 3 problems other privacy coins have. NAV was worth less than that a few days ago.

It fits all those criteria, it's fucking NAV YOU FRICKS GET IN BEFORE IT SPIKES

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH JUST FUCKING SAY THE COIN YOU BALD SHILLING CUNT FUCK YOU

XRP and ZEN.

You're welcome.

But don't buy. You may get JUSTed.

it's ripple. And I'm not shilling, I hate that fucking overpriced piece of shit.

insider says it will be XRP with REQ mentioned in next report.

Yeah XRP and REQ... this was too easy guys

So how do we get this guide that's he's advertising for "free"? With the name of the coin.

IT IS ZENCASH YOU FUCKWITS!!

PLS LET IT BE VTC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit guys it's actually link, I just read it in the subscriber report.

Yeah, they are going to release a whole Palm Beach Confidential Newsletter about ZEN just to go on and hint at it vaguely with this emergency bullshit. You for real? Gtfo.

that's not below 50 million mc

Post it. Nobody is going to take your word for it.

its xvg

SO I DID SOME RESEARCH AND THE PEOPLE PASSING SPEAKING HIGHLY ON THE SERVER DONT EVEN EXIST

GUY IS A FUCKING SCAMMER.

Post YFW it's just NAV all along
>less than 50 million market cap
>less than a dollar
>fixes privacy
>is actually good
>on bittrex
It all checks out.

HOLY FUCK YOU'RE RIGHT LOOK AT THE VOLUME

I JUST SOLD MY XVG FOR ZEN I'M A FUCKING MORON

R-I-P-P-L-E

THERE IS NO COIN READ THE TRANSCRIPT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

its obviously blocknet

THERE FUCKING IS READ THE HINTS THEN LOOK AT XVG

ZEN

imgur.com/a/5DG0U

Ripple and ZenCash

its fucking ripple.

thank me here:

1QKk9NJsY9CkqaB6J1kEqAyinwkMtY4k4d

or/ and

0x8E81Dc5dE8F2d23B6e27663c441bE1925d4E717b

well done you can read, fuck off

lmao

its ripple get in NOW

Yeah it is Ripple and Zencash was leaked earlier and he's making his audience wet so they will buy

>pros.palmbeachgroup.com/p/1711PBOMEGA3/EPBOTB34/Full?email={emailaddress}&h=true

If i had payed 3000 USD for this self-praising boomer bait shit, peppered with careless mistakes, I would KMS right in this second

Me too. I'm glad I only paid $2300 (after BTC rebate)

Lol, this webinar was so full of teleshop marketing that i puked a couple of times. Whoever bought this shit, deserves to be poor.

Lololol