WHY THE FUCK CANT I GAIN ANY WEIGHT

ugh jesus i would eat the fuck out of that rightnow

Do you often have diarrhea?

Nope, regular ol shits

You need to eat more calories then.

Just keep eating cheeseburgers OP

Eat more.

Oh get checked up for tapeworm though

Because you don't eat enough to gain weight.

Aaand finished. My heart hurts and I feel numb but I CANT GAIN ANY WEIGHT

My shitty physique btw

>My heart hurts and I feel numb
Try eating normal food

Jack???

Tyler???

Nice twink bod

lemme guess, thats your biggest meal of the day, you dont eat much more than that.
Eat smaller meals over the day to actually meet your calorie requirements.

Seems like bait but srs Opie what else do you eat
Couple of burgers wont cut it.
Need to be stuffing that food in, you need to not look forward to cramming those calories in, what time is it? EATING TIME ALWAYS EATING TIME, DREAMERBULK

But you have to eat this every single day. Perhaps small rations but everyday.

No, that's on top of GOMAD, French toast with peanut butter and eggs for breakfast, and I've got a steak waiting for me in my freezer with some veggies on the side.
I can't gain weight.

>eats fast food once
>I CANT GAIN ANY WEIGHT
Nigger eat that shit every day for breakfast and we can start talking

Dat hot dad bod though. All you intimidating muscle heads need stop working out so hard. No bully pls

Bruh

What is this mode and how do I achieve it?

Twink mode, achieved by being a skinny teenager who does 10 kg curls all day long

>twink mode

No bully pls

>the statistics shown above are from a survey conducted by Planet Fitness and Kelton Global

When i hear this shit ... i dont lnow what to do crying or either fucking slap the shit out of such cunts like you. 2 Burgers and a fucking Softice ? GG try first to eat clean and if thios dont work u put in cheatmeals and if u cant handle this amount u need to eat because u look like a skinny ass bitch whos not even trying hard and cant eat liek one bowl of rice -> Drink Your Calories

Because you're probably only eating 2 bigmacs as a "real" meal

Everything else you ate in the day is probably a small snack or nothing close to real meal

Eat more you dumb cunt

What country are you from?

>CANT
your heart hurts from eating that? stop eating fats and stack on the carbs idiot

Hahahaha

Eat clean and buy mass gainer if you really can't hit your goals. At least 1800 cal/L if used with milk

>someone, somewhere in the world, is craving to eat this shit
disgusting

GOMAD means gallon not glass

came here to suggest this

and otherwise just start eating pots of peanut butter, see if you gain weight then

its simple u gotta eat even more than u already do right now.

do you count calories? if you eat 3000kcal eat 4000, if that doesnt work eat 5000 or 6000

4L milk a day
butternoodles (just 1lb of pasta with 1/2 stick or whole stick of butter)
peanut butter on apples or celery
drink vegetable oils

on top of what youre doing right now

because ur eating absoilute garbage tier food, go to the shop, buy some pasta, oats, rice, veggies, fruits, nuts, seed, legumes, learn how to cook, eat 4000 calories a day, then tell me u cant gain weight.

If you are fucking desperate then binge on fucking junk food you skank, I mean real binging, eat multiple bags of crisps everyday, popcorn, ice cream all that fucking shit, you people are fucking delusional

Nobody likes you.

doesnt matter if garbage tier or not dude, youre gonna get bigger if u eat 5000 kcal worth of mcdonalds too lmao

like, really did u just say because he eats mcdonalds he doesnt get bigger? lmao

some people i fkn swear

>unable to gain weight in the first world

Certified Retard

You are actually not trying whatsoever.

Whole milk
>Don't be a fucking faggot saying you can't gain

>drink a gallon of pic related a day
>eat 6 eggs a day
>eat 1.5 pounds of beef a day
>eat 2 double cheeseburgers from fav fast food
Eat whatever else you want on top of this,but those are the minimums

Japan is barely first world.

Because you dont finish your meals. And that'll be the only big meal you eat today. You might have a bowl of cereal later for dinner. Cant play me Mr. Skelton. I used to be you.

you forgot the fries

The calorie to yen ratio isn't worth it

So much this.

Air Force recruiter here. I have to deal with skeletons every week who "can't gain any weight". they always say that they eat so much and talk about pic related. Then when I ask if they finished the meal it's always the same. " I left a few bites of the burger.... and a few fries.....couldn't finish the milkshake because my tummy was soooo full". Fucking weaklings man

This so many times. You have to be a filthy pleb to like this crap.

I love burgers, real ones.

Mickey D's sugar bomb they call burgers is fucking man-child food. Got dragged there with my nephews last week, one bite and I let the kids have the rest. The sauce is fucking sweet (not as in nice, as in sugary), it's just gross. Cheese is melted plastic and salad looks like it was kept under some fatso's balls on a hot day.

I can't feel anything but contempt for adults who eat this shit.

CHAD????

> no one cares fag

I know that pain brother. Also the hate that comes with having a fast metabolism.

>eat shit like 1/4th of a jar of peanut butter alongside stuff like 8 oz burgers, bacon, copious amounts of chicken, rice, pasta, etc.
>can't gain weight even though I meticulously weigh everything by the gram, eat 3000 - 3300 cals a day.
>I am only a fucking 5'7" 143 lbs, been trying at this bulk for a month.

Alright what the FUCK
I walk 40,000 is steps a day due to my job and I lift 6 days a wee (PPL), but that doesn't seem like enough to hit a 3300 TDEE especially at my height.

>Y-youre just lying!! It's impossible to not gain weight!!
t. Fatasses

B-but I wasn't accusing anyone of anything
I'm just kind of peeved that I haven't gained any weight despite eating that shit.
My lifts have gone up tho, but I'm still in dyel number territory.

No dude I'm relating with you. I'm quoting the fatasses who try to keep us down and call us liars

>2 big macs and an ice cream
>im dieing u guize

Mate 40k steps is like 19 miles

And a large shake.

Basically i googled average human step distance (30 inches). Walking that much each day, your tdee is probably super high. Especially if you then work out 6 days a week.

I I hate these fucking threads. You guys are retards that don't calculate the correct number of calories needed to gain weight, then on top of that, you're too stupid to choose the right foods. Fatasses aren't the only ones who gain weight? Not everyone is too stupid and pathetic to not know how to adequately eat.

Stop being weak and making excuses that "omg I eat soooo much and can't gain weight", you sound exactly like girls who barely eat a salad and say the same thing. Fuck off.

>tfw reading comprehension
Whoops
Keep on trying to gain then friendo

Wowee what a fug
I guess I'll try to bring it up to 3500 - 4000 a day.

you're overestimating your calorie intake

unironically GOMAD

you literally just proved their point Kek. how do you not know how to calculate the supposed distance you walk each day and factor that into your TDEE? god you are fucking stupid.

WOW

google "dreamer bulk"

because you're probably already fat, get some nutritious gains you nimrod.

3300 kcal lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats so cute

u gotta eat at least 5000

less refined sugar and more starch plus good oils.

try sweet potato and potatoes with extra virgin olive oil.

Do you have a tape worm? He might be jacked as fuck bro, watch out

>browse Veeky Forums too much

>called my mom a braphog

Are you eating your TDEE of calories in a surplus or just eating junk and thinking you're gaining weight?

its 20 miles with his short stride.

he is burning 20*80 = 1600 Calories a day just from walking

an hour in the gym for a 140lb guy is 200 calories, and he works out 6 days a week

So he needs to eat 1800 above maintenance most days - with a "rest" day where he can eat less on Sunday

Somebody 5'7 and 143lbs will have a maintenance intake of 1899 calories a day.

THEREFORE

to gain 1/2lg of lean muscle a week OP needs to consume 3949 calories a day

OP I TRY REAL HARD TOO, STUCK AT 190 OVER 4000 CALORIES STILL NOT GAINING WEIGHT

Has this helped you?

Not OP but can't escape skele mode even eating 3,800 kcal per day

Youre not eating enough, skelly. The answer is GOMAD

gotta eat more mang

You could not be a bigger homo

Well if you are my severely obese 'friend', then you will wait 15min then go to dairy queen for dessert. Yes after the mcflurry.

I'm cutting. Fuck you user

Body positive shit for males? wtf is wrong with people.

okay, now eat that 2 more times and you actually have eaten 4k cals

USE WEIGHT GANNER OR OVER EAT PROTEIN POWDER IT ISN'T HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/thread

/thread

nah
hes probably eating like 2000calories a day but since he has one 600 calorie mcdonald meal he thinks hes 'eating big'

beer belly incoming

>Weight gainer
You mean powdered sugar? Gtfo to anyone that suggests this shit even as a joke.

>over eat protein powder
>its like 100 calories a scoop

???

Your body can't correctly digest this frakenfood. Try eating brown rice.

Two big macs and a shake?

You little pussy. You're a sopping wet tight pussy for me to fuck.

that's a fucking snack for me and I'm a DYEL faggot.

Eat at LEAST 3 big macs, a 20 piece, some fries, 2 or 3 mcdoubles, and 2 or 3 mcchickens. The mcdoubles and mcchickens are pretty cheap. Your trip might be like $15, but you gotta eat. Do this several times a week.

You need to eat it all in one sitting. Eat til it hurts. Eat til you can't move.

Otherwise, stay skeleton.

> america: the post

Hold mah beer nigga, I'ma bout to go twink mode

Eat less garbage. Go with more meat and less sugar. Also eat more.

Sarcasm with deep rooted insecurities.
>European detected

I don't understand people with no appetite.

Especially with hyper palatable fast food.

Tell me No Mac Sauce or Pickles right?