Can lifting actually cure autism?

Can lifting actually cure autism?

Other urls found in this thread:

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9
pastebin.com/f54AG18Q
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464174/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/429508
redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It can in some cases

Being beta =/= being autistic. Dumb fuck.

Not a chance

>tfw forever autist

No, lived it myself.

No autism a permanent psychological developmental disorder that cannot be reversed by any means.

Autism is fake news

Worked for me.

You guys don't actually lift, though.

No, doing unautistic things cures autism

t. former autist turned chad

Actual autism or meme autism?
Yet.

They should euthanize all autistic people. We don't even want to live anyway but only post pone suicide because of the people we love

yes it can

sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

Nothing can cure autism. It's a mental disease.
Pro tip: none of you has it.

gut things which are spooky, can also reduce the symptoms of autism.

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q

My diagnostic which grants me autism bux begs to differ

An actual autist begs to differ.
Your doc probably just gave in to you being convinced you have it.
Nothing wrong with making some money.

I'm sure some shitposter on Veeky Forums knows better than a doctor worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Lmao you're not a fucking unique snowflake bro

bruh stfu
>clinically autistic
>slowly making it
>more alfalfa than 99% of my collage
wanna know why?
because I dont sit around self loathing, I dont feel sorry for myself, I dont think about how much better other people are
do what you want when you want (within the law dumb cunt) and keep improving yourself and shit turns out ok

Any more details?

I am not an autist. Neither are you.
I know, you think you have some "light form" of autism and that's why you can behave completely normal, but are just akward in social situations.
In reality, you just spend too much time on the Internet and never worked on your social skills.

I grew up experiencing actual autism. You could stand next to such a guy and say his name 15 times directly into his ear as he wouldn't react because he was in thoughts.
He would stop talking mid sentence because he was suddendly in thoughts.
Etc.

Not knowing how to talk to girls is not autism.
Actual autists are extremely handicapped.

No, it's because you don't actually have autism.

You do realize autism is a spectrum?

Anything far from what I described isn't to be taken serious in any shape or form.

You have to build a social life. The most obvious way to get social is to have alot of social encounters

>You could stand next to such a guy and say his name 15 times directly into his ear as he wouldn't react because he was in thoughts.
>He would stop talking mid sentence because he was suddendly in thoughts.

I-I'm just a thoughtful person...heh-heh

the problem with being social is that most people are not what they used to be, they arent normal anymore. You will rarely find a nice place with sanity, at the late stages of civilization.

>Good posture
>presence
These two are easily attainable through lifting, the rest, however, not so much.
Good posture comes as you improve your lifts. Whenever you finish a set of deadlifts or squats and stand up in straight, you can feel your back muscle tighten and it feels so fucking good, you just realise that THIS is how you are supposed to walk - straight, strong. So you accomodate that into your regular life.
Presence can be attained through lifting as well. During lifting, your testosterone increases and you feel more savage, animal, sort of. So you become "bigger" so to speak (like those presences in Bleach) and, again, accomodate that into your ordinary life, because it just does feel great.
Eye contact is simple. Really. I'm ugly, so I look at people, because I know they look at me. I stare them straight in the eyes and they usually look away first. You just have to owe "it".
Smile is for pussies anyway, who needs that shit.

He would also turn his head into a very weird angle and open his mouth while staring into the air.
You could physically shake him and couldn't get him out of that state.

Then sometimes when you talked to him while he is in thoughts he would suddenly rage, making weird gestures etc.

No one here has autism.

>no cool dudes anymore to cooperate with together and become a man

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4464174/

>only weak faggot pussies now everywhere
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/429508
redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/

srsly, at this point, even these "men" dont know anymore how to be non autistic.

How come everytime i'm talking to someone face to face while standing up, I do the left pose pretty often? Especially when i'm tired of awkwardly keeping my arms at the side of me?

Whenever I do that I do good for a little while then lose all interest. Like, I know I can succeed if I try but I never get any gratification from doing it so I end up not bothering anymore

We got an autism authority over here, look out

You don't have autism. You just made shitty life decisions.
Sorry.

>You could stand next to such a guy and say his name 15 times directly into his ear as he wouldn't react because he was in thoughts.
>He would stop talking mid sentence because he was suddendly in thoughts.
So those are actually symptoms of autism?

That's how an actual autist behaves.

No

Sounds like you were very much misdiagnosed actually have autism here and can gauge the difference between someone trying to kill me and trying to talk to me about 1 in 20 times you can fuck off now

WRONG.
It is a neurodevelopmental disorder, not a psychological disorder. It is something you're born with and it's actually a physiological abnormality in the brain, not a psychological disorder.
You can be autistic and alpha, or autistic and beta.

Autism is a spectrum
I'm just autisitc enough to where I'm offputting but not enough for people to tell if I'm retarded or not
Before you ask yes I was diagnosed by a medical professional

Probably not, but how much does lifting at least mask it?

next step in evolution

It definitely helped me