livescience.com/40347-crystal-healing.html
rd.com/health/conditions/healing-scents/
raymaor.com/breatharian-life-faq/
jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-1-2-12
nature.com/ejcn/journal/v63/n1/abs/1602899a.html
examine.com/supplements/vitamin-d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roids

Creatine, protein powder, caffeine. ZMA makes you cum buckets, but that's all it does.

fish oil for joints. At least i think its not snake oil

Jury is still out on that one. Most studies use a "tender joint scale" which could be fucking anything.

>strongly agree
>agree
>neutral
>disagree
>strongly disagree
but oh yeah lets lump strongly agree and agree in the same data category. oh and lets also only test 22 individuals age 65+ from a tiny village in Scotland who's natural diet is exclusively mulberries and cheese.

I find fish oil helps cracking and popping during squats tho.

> Creatine - only if you're not getting enough through your diet

> Protein powder - again diet

> ZMA - big sleeps and cums, not much else

Fish oil, MultiVit if you're shit at micro's and Test E Opie.

What about this stuff? Any experiences?

>implying deficiencies = does not work
>then recommending fish oil and multis
>being this retarded
get the fuck outta here fag

Been running a lot more recently, was noticing some knee pain. Started taking fish oil, no more knee pain.

Just to follow up;
health.harvard.edu/blog/placebo-can-work-even-know-placebo-201607079926

Niagen

>creatine
>through diet
youd have to eat a lot of red meat to even get 5g/day

There is more in tuna

I'm sure there is plenty in your boyfriends spunk for you to swallow

>1 gram of creatine per pound of red meat

fish oil is not snake oil, it comes from distilled anchovies, it says "fish oil" right on the container

OP, all supplements are scams

this

Also

Collagen
mineral complex
D3
b12
Omega 3 or Flax seed
Some herbs like Valerian

Other things that are more niche would be

creatine
coq10
l-theanine

Rice Protein, that's it.

Unless you count vitamins then there is lots of good stuff, Fish Oils, Zinc, Vitamin D, Boron, Magnesium, Nootropics, etc.

Pre workout with DMAA.

Berberine

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25498346

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25498346

the new meme

do you work at a supp shop?

Holy fuck dude. No absolutely not. Don't listen to this guy.

Cells are non-permeable to collagen. It's unable to be used as "collagen". Your body digests it and uses it as a source of protein. You're better off buying whey than collagen. Fuck, even bcaas are cheaper than collagen. Collagen is a meme and you should feel fucking dumb dude.

Honestly, just ignore this entire post.

examine.com/supplements/type-ii-collagen/

12:30

youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ63y5aTpo

foundmyfitness.com/about-dr-rhonda-patrick/

Holy fucking buzzwords.

>giant multi-billion dollar market exists for glucosamine and chondroitin
>people believe that by eating somethign your joint secretes, it will just go through your body to where it's supposed to be or something

it is fucking painful that people are so stupid and uneducated. I had a fucking vet recommend the shit for my dog. I looked at her like she was fucking retarded.

>Foundmyfitness.com
>YouTube videos

Lol kys retard. Spend your money on meme supps that don't do anything

Guess it's all anecdotal (;

i should of just gave a TLDR

Collagen is broken up in body but some of it is actually utilized by the body for reconstruction of damaged connective tissues. Proline and GLycine are also non essential animo acids found in collagen that help with the rebuilding of tissues. All this is presented by a Biochemistry PHD. You hardly find Proline and Glycine in protien powders.

kys retards. This is why I support eugenics.

>D3
>b12
>omega 3
>some herbs like Valerian
you sound like you only consume 100% organic free range cock. Link me a quality study and not some bs like oh wait you can't because you probably also believe that quartz helps us store our natural energy. don't forget to put witch hazel in your tea before bedtime kiddo.

>collagen is broken up in body but some of it is actually utilized
yeah the fucking amino acids that make up the peptide called collagen. YOU CAN GET THOSE SAME AMINO ACIDS LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE YOU DON'T NEED COLLAGEN YOU DENSE FUCK.
>...that help with the rebuilding of tissues
so the same effect as a protein supplement?
>biochem PhD
implying that means anything. r u Dr. Oz m8?

you'll like this stuff;
livescience.com/40347-crystal-healing.html

rd.com/health/conditions/healing-scents/

raymaor.com/breatharian-life-faq/

>our digestive system secretes HCl to aid digestion
>if we ingest HCl it will make us digest better
I fucking pray every single day.

You sound like a fucking twink dyel

I used at least 3 original insults.
>free range cock
>crystal healing
>witch hazel

This is you.
>twink dyel
Haven't heard that one before bud.

this

faggot

Been using DAA for like a month after one guy in the gym claiming that this shit is the real deal. And I did not feel A N Y changes at all.

Go for testosterone propionate if you want the real working shit.

>which industry is a scam ?
I'll take the supplement industry for $1000 Alex.

ZMA doesn't do much

creatine is total scam

>DMAA
made me feel like absolute trash

Super male vitality is the best supplement ever created

>call of pussy
kek'ed

Might be taking too much or not enough, I found that 1 1/2 scoops of Mesomorph in 6oz of water is the only amount that will work for me.

them good shit bruh
protein is a must and bcaa after or for pre workout

>Gives you deeper, more restful sleeps
>"doesn't do much"

Creatine, since it seems to be the only thing working and you can't viably get enough of it through your diet.

The rest is fucking garbage. Eat some food and drink some fucking milk. lmao

>not call of booty

Protein, Creatine, Taurine, Betaine, Coffee

Unless its illegal or comes in a needle, you'll waste your money.

creatine ($5 monohydrate is same as $50 citrate), Ephedrine/caffeine are good appetite suppressants, VitaminD if no sun, melatonin for sleep

Fish oil has minor benefits only if omega3s are >500mg/day each

Creatine is cheap as hell and it works for most

CHEAP Whey protein is good if you have trouble getting enough from your diet.You don't need 2+g/kg like a lot of people say, but even hitting 1.4g/kg (about 15-20% of calories at maintenance or a cut) can be tough if you rely on family or a dorm cafeteria for meals.

protein powder, creatine and minerals

vitamins are a half scam

>BCAA
>not knowing that BCAA is a meme
>read the sticky

Are BCAAs a meme? I take them during lifting sessions and idk if it does anything

>Reading about ZMA online

>A 1998 study was undertaken on NCAA football players during an 8-week spring training program. The control group was told to cease taking any nutritional supplements. Those who took the ZMA tablets claimed greater increases in muscle strength.[4] This study was funded by SNAC Systems Inc, the intellectual property right holder, and one of the study's authors, Victor Conte, has ownership equity in this company.

The only study that showed any positive effects of ZMA was funded by the company and had a DR that owns the property right? Yea...because thats going to be a completely neutral and unbiased test..

>In 2004, a study funded by a research grant from Cytodyne (another supplement producing company) with 42 resistance trained males showed that ZMA supplementation had no significant effects on total and free testosterone, IGF-1, growth hormone, cortisol, the ratio of cortisol to testosterone, or muscle and liver enzymes in response to training. No significant effects were observed in changes in strength, upper or lower body muscle endurance, or anaerobic sprint capacity.

>In another study done in 2006, a team of German scientists conducted a study on the effect of ZMA and testosterone levels in the body.[6] The result showed an increase in zinc secretions in urine making it much darker like blood, but no effect on the level of testosterone in the body.

jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-1-2-12

nature.com/ejcn/journal/v63/n1/abs/1602899a.html

ZMA is a scam like most supps

is L-arginine also scam? want something for dick gains.

creatine is the most usefull one.
protein powder is good if you cant get enough through the diet

Vitamin D and omega 3 can also be usefull as most people struggle to get enough f it.

wont give any gains, but it may help in other ways.

>Are BCAAs a meme?

Follow Norton's protocol. Feigenbaum explains it well.

Literally just google "examine.com (whatever supplement you're curious about)" to see compiled scientific evidence on it's effects. These threads don't need to exist.

Here's an example.

examine.com/supplements/vitamin-d/

Non-scams:

fish oil
multivitamin
beta-alanine
caffeine
creatine
D3

Debatable:

ZMA
B-Complex
L-Arganine

I also take a calcium supplement for dem strong bones just in case.

It helps with nitric oxide production which is what gives you muscle pump and lets your penis become erect by dialating blood vessels. L-citrulline is supposed to be better, it breaks down to arganine, but is more available. Citrulline is what comes from the white parts of watermelon, which has always been used as an afrodisiac

Vitamin D deficiency isn't as wide spread as that. You don't need to take a supplement if you're able to spend 15 minutes outside a day.

Even in winter you won't be as deficient as Cosmo will have you believe.

Fish oil, again blah.

>Norton's protocol

>Layne 'I have a Ph.D. so buy all these supps my that my sponsers sell' Norton

no thanks kiddo

interesting, thank you

I hate lane more than you, but his research on BCAAs and optimising protein intake generally (without reference to brand names) is solid.

the vegans ruined it like everything else

I work at a supp shop. I won't say which retailer but it's a big and very well known one. Ask me anything.

which retailer?

Watermelon?
Dick gains?

I think I found the african's secret

The ones without ridiculous names.

For example: impact whey protein. It is what it is, and its suggested serving size is 1 scoop.

90% of these extreme claims (60g protein per serving, etc.) usually have suggested servings of several scoops.

Like this fucking mass gainer one on my protein. 400 kcal per serving! 30g protein!

Suggested serving is 3 and a half scoops. Utter joke.

Nah. And its dirt fucking cheap so there's literally no reason to not use it.

a big and very well known one.