Just ban /fat/ hate threads already

Holy fuck. Two threads about fatty hating. You people to sort your heads out. This is /r9k/ tier posting.

MY BAD there are currently three fucking threads. You guys are mental.

>sort your heads out
Thanks based Peterson.

>t. fatty fat
Lose some weight, fat shaming is healthy and normal

>a board about x
>BAN NOT-X HATE THREADS GODDAMNIT
Nigga please

Go back to your Reddit hug box sissy. This is the real world. Real people hate fatties. They are ugly and disgusting blobs. A drain on society. A waste of space.

Why... fatty?

Fuck off fatty

>concerned poster about massive off-topic shit is probably fat
Sure.
>a board about /fitness/ talks about everything besides /fitness/
I suppose you're also okay with /thicc/ threads, /tinder/ threads and so and so forth?
Smells like a summerfag to me

Make that four

OFFICIAL FAT PERSON HATING THREAD

Fat people are stupid and gross

They're basically motivation threads. Train your mind to hate being fat and the body will follow.

>s-stop laughing at me
eat shit fatass

>I suppose you're also okay with /thicc/ threads, /tinder/ threads and so and so forth?
Why are you changing the subject? This is strawman, man. We're talking about fat hate threads, not tinder threads and whatnot. You're a fucking moron.

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
>Obesity is not related to fitness
yeah nah you are a fatty

We start banning hate threads then we might as well start creating safe zones too. No one will be allowed to use the works that make pussies feel sad inside. It would truly be the start of censoring of Veeky Forums as you know it.

Veeky Forums itself is already a "safe zone" where edgy autists have edgy opinions for the sake of going againts the norm in an environment where no one will call them out for having such controversal opinions

Time for a third one!

>This triggers the fatty

Have roids got into your brain? Do you even know what a strawman is? I'm talking about off topic and /fathate/ is the main source of it ATM. Fuck, you're dumb.

How is creating /r9k/ tier threads related to Veeky Forums? I just want all of you wizards to leave my board. and stay in your containment boards where you spill your vitriol and angst.

kys fatty

>ban fat hate
>calling people summerfag

Lots of people call them out because opinions here are unfiltered, not everyone is a fucking hivemind you know. And if people don't call others out on shit they say, it's cause unlike you, you faggot, they don't take others opinions so god damn harshly. If someone made a thread making fun of people who can't lift heavy, I would nod in agreement, maybe read through, and then go work out and eat something to try and fix the problem. Not cry that someone made fun of me.

You're an oversensitive pussy

Fuck off you fat cunt

>I just want all of you wizards to leave my board. and stay in your containment boards where you spill your vitriol and angst.
This isn't YOUR board you fatty. Fuck off and eat a Twinkie like you always do.

You sound unreasonably upset

fuck off fatass

you should drink less cumwater, it got to your brain

Its more mine than your, robot-shit. Go back to /r/TheRedPill and leave

Good argument

found the fatty

shouldn't you be in the mcdonalds drivethru