So it's this time of the day

So it's this time of the day...

Wait -

What time, you ask. Obviously the:
>FITNESS CRINGE TIME

Post some fucking FITNESS CRINGE !!!

I don't understand... what's so 'cringe' about this?

Are you a jelly dyel / obese 'powerlifter' user?

Why don't you post a photo and show everyone what sort of person is doing the judging?

The people who make these threads must be the most insecure people.

Maybe I'm just getting old but man who gives a shit at all about this stuff?

nice b8 m8

>that babydick
>no legs
>that haircut
Fuck off dyels.

you sound insecure as fuck

why don't you post a photo; i'm clearly dyel as fuck

>Babby wanted people to make him feel confortable being a DYEL: The Thread

Sage and report

Ew

>Training calves
Leave this shit to crossshitters and their boxjumps

Jelly. You got BTFO you DYEL little scrub.

he has a new thread now brah
>41959992
>

I forgot how to link to another thread kek

How are you enjoying your summer holiday anons?

was just about to post this, what a shit troll

I guarantee the kid looks like he hasn't even seen a dumbbell or barbell in real life.

>be me
>dyel but whatever
>gets in locker room today
>this guy kinda natty entered before me
>we start changing at the same time
>he is kinda done but start looking for something like a fucking crazy desperate kid
>he takes out a fucking giorgio armani or wtf is it called parfume bottle
>start perfuming every fucking part of his workout clothes, even his fucking shoes
>i start coughing like shit cuz that shit was strong af
>cant hold my fucking laugh and i get out asap
>kinda amused but also cringe overdosed

t. neckbeard who spends 5 hours a day browsing 4chin and makes fun of other people's accomplishments because he has none of his own.

You got told bitch

The legend.

>this guy kinda natty
What did he mean by this?

That was me in the locker room you faggot.Next time i see you i'm going to pound you to pulp.

LMAO

Like not huge but probably roiding anyway aka "fake natty"

keeeeek

>no legs

wat. He got small calves, doesnt mean he is not working the fuck out of them. GENETICS.

looks fucking great

What is "kind of roiding"?

Nahhhh your calves can still get big if you work them hard, all these people who complain about having small calves and forearms and use 'm-muh genetics' as an excuse to not work them, fuck outta here

The only thing that would turn this into an actual cringe thread is if OP posts a pic of himself.

This whole thread is cringe. I fucking hate summer

The classic.

Not unless if I pound you first bby ;^)

can someone explain this one cause i still dont get it

I bet OP is fat

Fat people always try to make fun of others on the Internet

this dude looks great

i dont get it

i honestly don't get it either, something about small legs?

underage b& calfs

He looks better than every single poster on this board sans Lotus (if he's even still around)

u mad

Like pinning yourself with a syringe of test-prop but not pushing the plunger, causing anabolic muscle confusion and increased gains

This clown is BTFO already, sorry.

"haha"

I'd happily take small calves to look like him, Joey D is my goal body after a 15 week test cycle

Nice b8. In case you're serious, no matter how hard you lift you can't grow more than your insertions really allow. I have an ifbb pro friend who is so insecure about his calves he trains them 3-4 times a week. I never train them and mine and they are bigger than my arms. Insertions play a huge role

>see someone loading up 2+plate on the bench press
>doesn't look like he could do more than a single
>lifts out
>bar down
>ass up
>bar stops 15cm from the chest
>press up
>repeat

This and chest bouncers are the worst kind of people.

>bf in the background preparing his postworkout
>this will never happen to you

Try it faggot and see how far you get.

just wow
If that makes you cringe you must be some faggy passive aggressive bitch
Here, don't use them all at once you SS cow

kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda kinda

Fuck off, he said it twice, that's not near as bad as some people

you must be a fucking blast in person

That's his older brother bug chaser

three times

He has tiny hands that's the only thing wrong with this guy

It would be hilarious to see what OP actually looks like.

Though I suppose we can just google "skinnyfat" to get an idea of what 99% of shitposters look like.

>>that haircut
>making fun of jews

you fucking nazi, back to /pol/ with you

dyel?

OP is going to be doing hanging neck extensions until failure by the end of the day. He's been getting roasted in two different threads.

;P

There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimeters.

Does someone here really think that they could do shit to me in an actual street altercation? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is guaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-bicep bench. They guarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

some nice white knighting

Plus fat people have huge calves, makes sense

Whoa whoa whoa chill qboa whoa Whoaaaaaaaaaa wtf

some user said it was on left
>a water bottle
and on right
>sneakers
I don't get it either

Lol, your torso looks like Mufasa

Oooh a big boy on the internet, eh?

You won't be all mouthy and big when I'm done with you xxxx ;)

The most reddit meme on Veeky Forums rn. Up boated desu.