WHEN

WHEN

WILL

KANGZ

YOUR MOTHER LEARN TO NOT FUCK WITH MANLETS JUST BECAUSE OF THAT OLD DANNY DEVITO FETISH

WUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAANGLETS

YOUR MOTHER DIE IN HER SLEEP IG YOU DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST

WE DID IT REDDIT XD

>actor was too short next to Geena Davis
>Geena Davis is 6'0

Kind of impressed with Geena Davis

>ig
you had one shot and ya blew it, delete and try agian fag

SORRY OP NO /R/Veeky Forums KARMAWHORING TODAY NOW FUCK OFF

Why did RDJ care again? He has Disneybux for LIFE. Why does he care whether he gets a roll for a remake for a literally who? IP which will fail in the box office

>Why does RDJ care again?
Idk why but he does

I love you mommy

PAY!!!

WILL

KANGZ

INFRINGED

WTF I HATE AOE NOW

you know what's even more pathetic than that?
jason mamoa hires turbomanlet bodyguards to make himself appear bigger, these guys have to be like 5'7.

It's because of the Junior thing.

literally whom

Jason Momoa is a giant of a man. He is 6'4". And on top of being really tall he's fucking ripped. Next to 99% of men he's going to look like that picture.

>Robert Downey Jr
>learning

Pick one

>not too short to play 6'1 tony stark in iron mark
>too short for some role in some non name horse shit

i mean, it's still funny because he's a manlet, but i don't get this.

jesus christ that shop

>shop

kek

wait what, he really hires bodyguards? that's pretty pathetic imo.

He throws them at threats

6'4 is not "really tall", it is tall, but certainly not giant. Next to someone like Halfthor he would look tiny, which is why he hires extra short help to perpetuate this myth that he is much bigger than he really is.

So he is basically just like RDJ, only it's even more ridiculuous because Jason is already fairly tall to begin with.

JUST

im pretty sure that he doesnt hire bodyguards according to their height dude. at 6'4 you're gonna look tall no matter what

compare the picture of his bodyguards to this, their eyes are roughly level with his collarbones, so that should put them at 5'7-5'8.

aren't most bodyguards fairly big? like bigger than average at least? why are his so small? isn't the most logical explanation that it is because it helps his image as a big alpha guy?

i cant let this happen

okey