6'3, 200lbs, master of boxing, master of lifting

6'3, 200lbs, master of boxing, master of lifting.

Just a friendly reminder big muscles DON'T mean SHIT in real world fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/94/12/4696/2596390/Ethnic-Variation-in-Fat-and-Lean-Body-Mass-and-the
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gr8 b8 m8 0/8

just wait for some autist to use geometry to figure out your height

That's not 6'3, that's a manlet

Muscles dictate your damage post-impact. You can have perfect technique and a great deal of speed in your blow, but when it connects the torque generated from the impact will directly depend on the muscles (including your lower body) governing the impact.

Bottomline is this is a huge meme, you need both muscles and technique to be a good fighter. Whereas professional fighting demands stamina, street fighting is about having enough power behind your punch to knock with a single hit.

Does gloves have not seen real work

pretty obvious this man is the size of a child based on how big those gloves look

I've come a long way...

And I bet I could beat your faggot asses up

POO

IN

>dyel to still dyel

LOO

South Asians have the lowest muscle mass naturally by far. For a give bodyweight, chinese only have ~0.5kg less muscle than whites, but Indians have ~3.5kg less. That's why you look like shit after training for so long. If you were white or even Chinese you would look better.

academic.oup.com/jcem/article/94/12/4696/2596390/Ethnic-Variation-in-Fat-and-Lean-Body-Mass-and-the

I am a 5'11 pro at 203 pounds. Not once have I seen a poo in the loo get to the high levels here. I highly doubt you can take me. You have made progress though good on you

>pajeet currynigger
>claims 6'3
>gloves come up to his elbows

Im 6'3 and this is what gloves look like on my arms.

Poo in loo

This picture was posted on /soc/ like two days ago. I see this happen all the time, people just take random pictures of other people and use them to shitpost. What's the point?

Any good online sources to learn boxing? Always wanted to take it up

I go on soc to fuck hot chicks. So what?

Ayylmao dyel as fuck

You need to start off with a boxing coach or trainer. It's possible to eventually get rid of said trainer after you have a good grasp on what is needed however it also depends on your goals

>goes to soc to fuck hot chicks
>when soc is filled with literal faggots making faggot threads
Sure buddy

>fighting

Ok, too bad I'm not lower class trash that gets into street fights

>b-but boxing

Enjoy your brain damage

Fighting is the sport of kings you pleb

Expertboxing I think is a solid source. But it's much better to get a trainer or go to a boxing gym. You need someone to correct your form or tell you if you're doing things right.

I used to look up techniques on Youtube and found out from others that my form was poor since I wasn't putting my hips into it.

i have those exact same gloves

i can also tell that because one side is strapped very tightly but the other not, that you are a single faggot loser that doesnt have a qt gf to help you put on gloves

>200
at 6'3" you're about 175 soaking wet

t. actually 6'3"

kek m8 I started boxing 2 months ago. know poo in loo been boxing for a year now. Coachs made him cut 80 pound so he could fight in a weight class that he might have a chance in. ur weight ur height u would lose to the most basic of amateur boxers who know how to throw the simplest of jabs.

you are a cuck. fighting sports are the pinnacle of high test and best of proving grounds

Those gloves are bigger than your fucking head, Ahmed.

No that is horse racing.
From oxford dictionary

Sport of kings, the proverbial phrase for hunting and (now, most usually) horse-racing, although the earliest uses of the expression related to war, as in Dryden's King Arthur (1691).

No boxing.

5'9 Muay Thai manlet here, would enjoy demolishing those legs

>toe shoes
get the fuck out faggot

>2017
>actually training for physical combat

If you are living your life with the assumption that you could at any point get into a situation where you would have to defend yourself, you should really reconsider your life

Muscles are best for self-defence because no one fucks with big guys