REDPILL ME

Sick and tired of all the fucking link threads, link memes etc.

...but i really feel like this is the next ETH, maybe even bigger. Considering going all in. Is it a bad idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961
twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one more thing - should i buy now or wait for another dip?

Considering btc is mooning right now I would wait a liiittle bit. You might be able to buy at 2 cents cheaper.
About the other stuff idk.

Just buy some but don't invest anything you can't afford to lose. Simple as that.

someones got to help me with these bags

It's a solid hold.

Here's a redpill for ya:

NEVER GO FULL RETARD. Seriously, never go all in on anything, including BTC. Personally I just had to average down once we hit 16 cents, and that put me 50-50 BTC to LINK, which is already more risky than I would have liked.

That said, since it's LINK I'm hodling comfy and not sweating it too much. All in though... Nah.

Thats what im thinking too. Do you think the price will shoot up a bit after the 2x fork?

Of course.

No. Link has a giant potential and honest devs with great partnerships.

Don't go all in but this one is cheap in the scheme of things. And potential to be a game-changer.

Maybe not all in, but im willing to put a lot of money in this. How is the status about partnerships? Any rumours?

mobile.twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961

i want to rub money belly's belly

n i c e

Funny :')

LINK is the only coin that will be marketed everywhere with its constant love for the coin

HCL gave them a shout out.

twitter.com/hcltech/status/926683137924648961

I'd say we're a while away from solid partnerships given development/ NDAs etc. I have 15 % of my stack in (65K LINK). Usually dont hold alts, but if I had to pick one this is it for now.

BTC is king though

While BTC is king, you cant make any real percentage off of it. It's a bubble, and will slowly retract after the 2x fork, and maybe reach max 50k/btc one day.

Personally waiting for the dip before the fork.

I know it's gonna sound silly buy my main decision driver is FUDing and price manipulation.

A lot of whales seem to be spending a lot of time fucking with LINK, which tells me it's got a good chance to be worth something one day.

Yeah, think ill do the same.

Doesnt sound silly, i think so too.

18c is a steal if you ask me. Barely above ico price.

Im all in at .50 cents and I couldnt be more happy than i am right now. I just know money belly will deliver me millions of dollars.

AAAAAAHHH ALL MY FUCKING LINK IS GONE

Isn't it literally an ETH coin? There's no way it can get bigger than ETH in that case lol

Jesus fucking christ imagine being this stupid