Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/B6ua
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm
embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/7p5gW6hvQGQ8W9ZtdlpHLA/160461111273
youtube.com/watch?v=SEeWfNvGvYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat lady shitting and trips a man
vid.me/B6ua

Big is beautiful. Let's face it 90% of the people on here are fat or skinny fat virgins. They just like to be constantly reassured that, "at least I'm not as bad as these fatties." As those fatties live normal lives with normal families and jobs.

All the thicc girl posting and high test threads assure that a high number like bigger girls. But you hate what you love? Hardly. You love what you say you hate. Pretty soon only gifs of giant black dicks and ass eating of 400+ pound chicks will get you going.

>41966728
tl;dr I made this post to get (You)s

Fatties won't date fatties

Her name is FATimah

Measured average height, weight, and waist circumference for adults ages 20 years and over:

Men:
Height in inches: 69.2
Weight in pounds: 195.7
Waist circumference in inches: 40.0* (101.5 centimeters)

Women:
Height in inches: 63.7
Weight in pounds: 168.5
Waist circumference in inches: 38.1

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/body-measurements.htm

>1200 likes

how

why

>a nonfat

last one

the one on the left looks keto friendly, Id eat that shit if you remove the tomatoes, as my only meal.

I'm not fat at all and I've done shit like that. It's only disgusting if a fat person does it.

I'm pretty certain she has all those traits she just said she hates.

Why is society moving this direction? Instead of seeing things to improve and work on and feel good about working hard, people are being taught to be totally delusional and think there's nothing wrong with them.

You sure about that dude?
I only came here because I started getting serious about lifting and eating better.

all these fatties have this unbelievable amount of confidence because you thirsty fuckers keep pump and dumping them. They aren't looking for a relationship, they would rather be used by anyone with a bit of muscle instead of actually having a normal relationship with another landwhale of their size

The face of instant regret.

Wouldn't you think being continuously dropped because of your weight would hurt your self esteem though? It would for me if I were fat, but then again I have to work way harder to get laid than a woman does.

desu looks like she is losing weight so not totally unreasonable

Thank you based user for dumping fresh content. I enjoyed these.

Here's a story from /r/fatpeoplestories

At least it is diet

Noice bait there guy

Good ole Planet Fatness.

Btw, how much is using a smith machine for benches holding me back? I go to PF cos I'm a poorfag, and I like to think I make it work for me there, but I feel like I'm missing out.

user let me tell you, as a fat man that just left the obese scale, these fat girls dont actually care if you drop them. The fact that they were able to fuck big mcstronghuge once ,and take pics for that one night will forever be more valuable than dating a fat guy that actually likes them.

I know using girls as a motivator to lose weight is no no, but believe me when I say that I'd you pair a 200 pound male and 300 women, the women won't even think of you as human.

Well fuck then. These bitches need to learn their place. It defies cosmic justice and plain logic for people to be even momentarily paired with someone they don't deserve. Like, I shouldn't have mostly just fat women to fuck when I work to not be fat. They deserve their equivalent.

There's a difference between big girls, and land whales.

Overweight girls, I can accept. Obese, or ones so fat they have rolls on their rolls, they can go fuck off.

Fuck I hate that subreddit so much, I can't pinpoint it but the people posting there just make me see red

fuckin savage

JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE, CAN'T YOU READ?

This person is clearly one of those middle class people who because their parents only own one private jet and not two they think they're poor. Does this person have any idea how much rice/beans/oats etc they can buy with $5?

Bitches are chubby/thicc. Not fat

T H I C C

>an apple

Botany wept

only post that made me laugh

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Hate seeing this shit. She would look so pretty if she just put some time and effort into her health & fitness.

>the one on the right
Mfw

Middle at the very least is in the danger zone but not too far gone yet

Skank as fuck and that's not a good sign, but I'm not gonna pretend that I find the picture disgusting

I wonder a lot about the women we lose to being fat, that you just know would be stunners if they weren't fat.

Makes me sad.

I enjoy these threads because they remind me why I'm doing what I'm doing. I dropped 85lb and am pretty reasonably fit now. Seeing these fat fucks reminds me why ill never let myself get fat again.

I hate when people say shit like this.
>omg u will be so pretty if u lost weight
NO!
She is covered with layers of fat. You have no idea what her facial structure looks like unless you have X-Ray powers. Just because a bitch knows how to do make up does not indicate how good looking she'll be.

GAG WARNING
embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/7p5gW6hvQGQ8W9ZtdlpHLA/160461111273

In my hometown.
1 lb chicken breast and 5lb bag of brown rice
Total price: $6

Just looking at the vid thumbnail made me fucking gag.

Loterally does nothing for you. My firned was so happy he got to 2pl8 on a smith machine. I told him the smith machine drops at least 20lbs of the weight and makes the movement easier based on support and controlled travel and blah blah. He didnt believe me and tried benching 2pl8 on a regular bench. Couldn't get it once. Had to lower the weight down to 175 for him to actually lift. So its better than nothing but definitely not good enough.

I thought "how bad can it be?" Yeah, pretty fucking bad. Reddit was a mistake.

Must be sarcastic. at least the question should be. I don't know how anyone can type that out with a straight face.

Well shit, because I can do like 170 as a 1rm, but probably not on a normal bench

youtube.com/watch?v=SEeWfNvGvYs

>drink water with gas
>while running
It is horrible.

you realize that's the same meal right? the fat fuck only ate the meat on top and "got full"

>women

Just from perusing it's full of absolutely vindictive, cruel people. Veeky Forums pokes fun at fatties all the time for a laugh, but these redditors are just outright vile.

Any examples in particular?

If the girl on the right is named brianna then I know her in real life, shes pretty skanky but not white trash.

>Getting this salty over friends being in better shape than you.

>Winning the battle on cancer, but losing in the very end because of diabeetus.
Can we enact a eugenics program on just obese+ people?

she paid for the seat and the dude beside her was fine. as long as her seat belt fit, with or without the seat extender, that flight attendant is a cunt

To be fair we only have her word that the guys beside her didn't care

robert/roger earnshaw has lived too long to give a shit

watch people executed by isis don't even blink an eye

physical revulsion looking at this fatty

>skinny fat
no
>virgin
yes

>tfw working retail and have to see some absolute dregs of society waddle through the store

how can people look at their shitty, flabby, disgusting bodies in the mirror and honestly think "im okay with this" ? It leaves me dumbfounded what some people will settle for

never settle, perfection or death

Just realized that "only half of it" was the top half with non of the vegetables

Yes, he/she ate meat with cheese. And no vegetables at all.

this has been posted so many times and it's still not cropped

>bragging about how hot her and her sister are
jeez what a cunt

this. that's why i like it here. we laugh at fat logic and fatties who are fucking idiots. reddit FPS and the ones who ran off to Voat are just fucking nasty. Especially since a lot of them would run around in public taking unsolicited pictures of fat people in public just minding their own business. Even people who were a little overweight. I used to check out r/bodyacceptance (which isn't just fatties) and they raided the place all the time like children.

>16 years old
Sauce? What's the story on this bitch?

>how can people look at their shitty, flabby, disgusting bodies in the mirror and honestly think "im okay with this"
They really, truly do not. That's why there's so many blogs, pages, articles, movements, etc repeating the same mantra over and over again so that they can convince themselves.

you need to ask such a question?

It's sad to see happen user. Was with a girl for a few years, put on a few pounds but was working on it and seemed to know what she was doing.
We split, looked her up recently. Approaching landwhale status and married to an absolute twig of a guy. Sorta bummed me out, but I guess I dodged that one.