Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/building-a-strong-neck
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t-nation.com/training/building-a-strong-neck

headbang 24/7

squats & oats

shrugs while engaging your neck(warning: you'll look retarded while doing it)
headbang for 20-30 minutes a day

I've been lying in my bed, hanging my head off the side and just lifting it up for sets of 15-20, and honestly it's pretty hard, until I started doing this I never realised pathetically weak my neck was

Are neck curls and extensions enough?

Save it and when another thread pops up, please link it. Its not hard to train your neck
youtube.com/watch?v=q7MCjaJ02eQ

Its interesting how people are too fucking stupid to figure this shit out on their own. You can move your head in like four different directions, and you use the muscles in your neck to do so. Do the movement without weights until it becomes too easy. Then you use something pretty light, like 10lbs, and do the same movement with resistance. Once that gets too easy, increase the weight, or increase the reps, or increase the sets. Its called progressive overload and you apply the same principle to all your lifts. The neck is no different.
How some of you niggers finished high school I will never understand.

Do you see this muscle here? Its pretty big right? Now imagine if you trained it. It would grow and substantially add size to your neck.

What about rotations? I understand how to exercise translational motions but not rotational

A rotation is just several of these muscles working in sync, you don't actually need to train then in a rotational manner unless you want to get really good at looking from side-to-side

You have to hear your mother get railed by strange men through your bedroom wall and conclude that there's nothing wrong with that or being fatherless.

Auto racing for those lateral g's

>conclude that there's nothing wrong with that or being fatherless.

I don't think that was henry's response.

henry is pretty alpha desu

It is. He said so around the beginning of one of his Spoken Words if I correctly recall.

>Henry is alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

just become a metalhead and headbang your brains out

Looks like my dad

kek. he needs to start lifting or stop headbanging

>really good at looking side to side
Made me kek, imagine having catlike reflexes and being able to turn your head in a millisecond. Could be useful in a combat scenario.

That fucking muscle on the left side of my neck is always sore. I tore my rotator cuff on that side so that's why (also makes my trap hurt too, pretty much everything on that side of my upper body, feels bad man ):) How can I stretch that shit?

What an abomination

This has gotta be a shop

>end of Agroprom Underground.jpg