What does Veeky Forums listen to while they do cardio?

What does Veeky Forums listen to while they do cardio?

For me I can only do long periods of cardio if I'm listening to military cadence songs.

I can go for a 5 mile run with ease listening to shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=F3zIBaaD26o

Anything else I can't and give up after 5 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f58bm98FLpE
youtube.com/watch?v=8zGVJaFwOyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBP40xTxtWY
youtube.com/watch?v=fM7BWnWjEpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1Ui27195Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LC3CWZ-WsdE&t=26s
youtube.com/watch?v=BK33OcIPvd0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians#Fall
youtube.com/watch?v=w6KTmDFGFcA
m.barnesandnoble.com/w/artillery-of-the-dukes-of-burgundy-1363-1477-robert-d-smith/1100825375
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I listened to cadences too. Then the military did not accept me because of my fucked up skin. Fuck life.

Cadence helps me too. The reason it works is because the lyrics chosen to compose the cadence are there for the reason to make you breathe the right amount at the right times.

Kind of like how tempo can effect your workout. But cadences exist to control your breathing as you run.

Fuckin boot

nothing

I didn't realize the military stopped accepting colored folk

That makes sense, I always did wonder why it was so much easier for me to run listening and repeating.

I tried doing listening and repeating to regular music and people kept looking at me like I was retarded.

Shutup pog

Those coloreds don't run.

I like to listen to white noise of power drills and baby's screaming. It reminds me of my days in selection, also nzsas selection dropout here.

I wanna listen to cadences when I run, but I feel like I'll look cringey mouthing off the words as I go.

I probably should stop giving a fuck.

running is for mahreen twinks

get swole like a navy sailor instead

I'm joining the UK RN

It aint gay if its underway

That's Sergeant pog to you boot

You'd think the navy would want ottermode twinks, seeing as its 50% swimming and 50% dick sucking

The United Kingdom regulators network?

there is no swimming in the navy and while i appreciate the gay jokes 90% of the navy is sailing to sex tourism spots with cheap hot whores. i believe the navy has the least ammount of faggots inany is branch

>Enlisting bc you can't get a real job

any us branch. phone posting

The Royal Navy

jokes on you wagecuck. I'm getting paid to paid to sit on my couch to smoke weed and go to college

Infantryfag here, I did 6 years because I hated dairy farming and logging. Also advice to any young people.
GET A TRADE AND DONT LIVE IN BUMFUCK NOWHERE!!!

Being a plasterer is 100x better then being in the army.

thats only because the us military if full of terrible people. the actual job is badass

No I'm a kiwilander. The people were fine although retarded as all fuck, I think that's just a thing with the army. Most cunts only worked in a supermarket before they joined and couldn't dig a hole or hammer nails for shit.

Anyways, if there's any young sparks out there become a plasterer.

Military is welfare queens confirmed

Found the boot

oh so a national guard and not real military

In all seriousness good job for using your gI bill

yep, keep paying your taxes so I can buy more weed wagecuck

>Not having any real world skills besides understanding beauricratic nonsense
>Not having money or useful shit because you're a stoner

>not spending 90% of your money on fly fishing
There's only one high in this world and that's landing a 14kg rainbow.

Also this is a fly fishing board now because /out/ told me to leave.

So Rainbow vs Brown in a fight to the death...
Who wins?

Rainbow

A bear.

Napalm stick to kids is a good one.

Alternatively I like the dirty version of louie louie

just don't care. I started listening to cadences and got into actually singing along. feel like a spud at first but it goes away.

Rainbows are complete cucks, a brown would fuck up a rainbow, and a perch would fuck them both up. Those niggers pack heat.

LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT
LEFT LEFT KEEP IN IN STEP

Enjoy your lmao no job prospects

Blacka boon detected.
They realized you fucks do nothing but make the diversity pictures look nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=f58bm98FLpE
on repeat ofc

Daft punk. Actually getting sick of them recently and will be swapping to cadence songs. Good shout user.

>not listening to nature
Get out on a nature trail. I haven't needed any sort of music or "cadence songs" since then.

How quitely do you run? / How loud is your nature?

I'm keeping dis.

By the time someone thinks "this guy is weird" you are already half a block away running, I wouldnt care so much

What the fuck does this mean?
You run as loud as your footsteps and breathing are.
If you're weezing so much that you can't hear bird calls and shit slow down and walk you fucking whale

I just put on fast paced hip hop and toss in some slower songs to keep things fresh. youtube.com/watch?v=8zGVJaFwOyo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBP40xTxtWY

>running for cardio

There are plenty of fun and social ways to get cardio in and you run? Long distance even?

You don't deserve gains

>beauricratic
i dont think you're in a position to talk down to anybody lmao

The sound of my heart beating with haste, the sound of my feet hitting the ground, and my heavy breathing

Anyone else not listen to anything at all?
I like to go for long runs at 2am, it's dead quiet and the only things I hear are my panting and the sounds of my feet hitting the ground. Bliss.

That sounds nice, but I have a 9-5 desk job and am in bed by 11

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DO NOT LIKE! ONLY WHAT I FIND FUN IS ACTUALLY FUN!

The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast. All I need.

dude drugs lmao

The sound of user's ego pounding in his skull.

If you're gonna join the military at least make sure you're smart enough to get into a position where you actually learn something useful. Cyber, comms, intel, cryptologic linguist, pilot, etc.

Anyhoo I listen to Alstromeria Records when I run.

youtube.com/watch?v=fM7BWnWjEpA

Gump - Weird Al Yankovic
I'm not kidding

what is this weeb shit and why do i like it

It's Touhou EDM, enjoy life as a weeb.

Playing off of the military theme, anyone here have any advice on improving 5k times? thinking about trying to go force recon.

T....th.....that's actually pretty great.

IWarnedYouAbout4ChanBro.gif

fuck that is autistic. and cringey if you've never been in the military.

>02. Romantic Children
Kill me now

Sign up for submarines, I'm sure you're already used to long hard cylinders full of seamen.

Just run a lot. And if your goal is to have good 5k times, I'd try running 7.5k or more 3-4 days a week.

t. faggot that calls alpha males that intimidate him 'autistic'

Marine cadence songs are badass. Encourages proper breathing and group mentality.
Makes me wonder what smaller armies without an illustrious military history sing.
Do they just plagiarize the yankie armed forces and change the lyrics?

You know other countries have older, more illustrious military histories than America right? Shit even sandnigs do
t. Prior us army

No shit. I'm talking about the countries that don't. What are the Icelandic or the Swiss singing about?

Their extremely rich and storied military history you fucking brainlet. The Swiss alone were the premier military in Europe through the Renaissance

What wars did they win?

More Alstroemeria
youtube.com/watch?v=Oy1Ui27195Q
youtube.com/watch?v=LC3CWZ-WsdE&t=26s

They routinely smashed the shit out the HRE and the Burgundians. They were also the most sought after mercs in Europe. Read a fucking book m8

>Romans
>Burgundians
Oh so the answer is you sing about ancient history. Gotcha

You think wars before the 1900s don't count? Shit half our cadence's are about wars we lost and another quarter are about stupid shit that has nothing to do with war

Also that's literally the modern era idiot

>Search Youtube for British jodies
>Oh god they're hideous
youtube.com/watch?v=BK33OcIPvd0

At least keep it to when your military used guns.

Hardened warriors 1 and all.

Please tell me these are teenage reserves?

tell that to the police

Guns existed in Western Europe the 16th century bro. And people say American education is shit.

They sure as shit didn't use them against the Burgundians or Roman Empire

The Burgundians and the HOLY Roman Empire lasted well into the gun powder era. Separate entities than the ancient tribe and empire. Seriously bro just stop idk what 3rd world Slav shithole you're from but your teachers failed you

Not when the swiss fought them.

K you're either a troll or a literal subhuman retard kys

The fuck you smoking..
The Bergundians fell in the 5th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burgundians#Fall

Before I got into a car accident, I ran about 4-10 miles a day, since I did a 7-7:30 minute mile it wasn't much of anything. But the only way that I could do it was by listening to Happy Hardcore and occasionally thinking of competing in Chocobo racing.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6KTmDFGFcA

The duchy of burgundy you absolute fucking brainlet not the ancient tribe. Something I already made clear. How do you even have WiFi in your mud hut?

i see what you did there

>duchy of burgundy
Last fought the swiss in the 15th century.
No guns. You lose hahaha

m.barnesandnoble.com/w/artillery-of-the-dukes-of-burgundy-1363-1477-robert-d-smith/1100825375
An hero

bears don't stand a chance against a silverback gorilla

>m.barnesandnoble.com/w/artillery-of-the-dukes-of-burgundy-1363-1477-robert-d-smith/1100825375
>implying artillery counts as guns
Fucking rolled

Jesus Christ dude you're either fucking retarded or a good tier troll. There needs to be a permanent ban on all Aussie and leaf IPs

Thinking the same thing

Thanks cunt. Appreciate it

Kek rustled my jimmies