Which one of you autistic skinnyfat fucks did I see wearing this shirt to the gym today?

Which one of you autistic skinnyfat fucks did I see wearing this shirt to the gym today?

It was me. Tomorrow do me a favor and just walk up to me and punch me in the face as hard as you can ok? No warning or words, just try to knock me out.

This Alt Lite kekistani shit is fucking cringy.

Just off yourself, you incels.

Holy fuck

I'm unsure if I have respect for that person for going the extra mile to trigger the few faggots that would actually understand what the fuck that shirt means, or pity if they unironically think its a cool shirt.

On a military base so it's full of actual retards who think gay shit is cool.

I will attempt to punch through your skull on your 3rd set of squats

Altright and altlite are both omega faggots that need to be killed

I remember the first time I saw some kid wearing a troll face shirt out in public years ago. I called him a fag.

people like you scare me irl

this is mine

I fucking hate what Veeky Forums and the internet has become. Why the FUCK can you cunts not just leave the internet at your computer? Why the FUCK do all the le epic memes have to go IRL.
Does anyone find seeing shit like this so cringy? LIke this faggot has effectively downloaded an ideology and thus personality off the FUCKING INTERNET LMAO

I wear my "Training to join the Roman Legion" and "Training to retake Constantinople" shirts to the gym all the time. Nothing as aspie (which is ironic as I'm literally an aspie) as a Pepe shirt though

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW UNIQUE I AM

Still a faggot. Fuck you

>posts something relevant to the thread
What are you implying and why are you so aggressive?

get the FUCK off my board

xDDD

traffic jumped greatly during the 2016 election, fucking redditors and old gay losers who wont assimilate

i don't know man it's kinda cool to accidentally create an subculture through shitposting

also i think the alt-lite is a springboard into race realism

you only have to fear if you are a

>communist
>criminal
>cultural rebel

thats literally it

It was me, just come and say hello next time we meet. OH WAIT LOL I'M ON Veeky Forums

Shieeet. i agree with u

/pol/ needs to be removed. as long as mods on other boards enforce the rules then the influx of anons won't detract from the quality of the board

it's anything but cool. Only subhuman redditors find that shit le epic

>letting a board have this much agency over you

this desu

>Implying i do squats

>Helicopter rides
Nice.

>Implying it wasn't some fag doing SS and more than likely MADMILK.
Honestly though if that guy does see this, keep lifting but don't wear meme shirts to the gym anymore.

do it so he can sue you

>implying you're not altright with those values
is this bait?

I wear this to the gym since normies don't know what it means

The great thing about Veeky Forums memes is that Iedditors steal them (as I unfortunately found out when I got banned from a WoW discord server when I mistakenly assumed the Iedditors there were from Veeky Forums) and then pretend that they're their own.

Even more great is the fact that /pol/ created the_donald as their own colony despite complaining about Iedditors coming over to /pol/ for years, which accelerated the movement of their memes to Ieddit and thus those memes turned into cringe-tier garbage really fast when the Iedditors applied their own special touch to everything

Lmao Sam Hyde in the background