Lifting for girls vs Lifting for yourself

>Lifting for girls vs Lifting for yourself

only faggots lift for girls

lifting for yourself is literally the gayest thing you can do. staring at yourself in the mirror going 'oh yeah, look at that thickness, look at that definition, i'm so jacked'

seriously the faggotry is off the charts. lifting for females is the only acceptable reason to lift.

>loving yourself is gay
I bet you cry every night because your parents never loved you and bullied you relentlessly.

fapping is gay too because you rub a dick?

only faggits lift.

>this much projecting

literally staring at a dude in the mirror, lmao all these closet fags, posting in cbt threads after getting just the right lighting to show off their pump. gaaaaaaay

dudes it's 2017 it's okay to be gay, just admit it.

Maybe I'm just old but I'd rather bro it out with a friend in a quiet place than go to some obnoxiously loud club with annoying music ruining any chance at conversation to dance with some used goods Stacey that only knows how to do drugs, drink, and in general be a degenerate

only faggots

Are you me ?

>raises chalice in your direction

but you don't need to lift at all if it's just for girls. you just need to do some bodyweight exercises and get lean.

>implying I lift for either
I lift for the up coming race war

both of them seem happy. whats the problem?

Just take your (You) and go, gremlin.

this so many times

I swear each time I hear this shit, I double take to make sure it's not some chick bullshitting about putting on make-up and revealing clothes "for herself".
The part about drooling over yourself in the mirror is spot on. This is the height of narcissism and being a fucking tool, as psychologists put it.

*unsheathes katana*

Is the bottom pic real or photoshop?

only faggots lift girls

Holy shit is that the same guy? Top picture is 10/10 bottom is repulsive.

which one looks closer to zyzz?

Dunno, all of them are alive?

u mad white boi?

In the second pic his arms are big but he doesn't seem to have the protruding roid shoulders.

Does that mean he's natty?

Fapping is only gay if you jizz on yourself.

Doctors and morticians touch dicks all the time and a lot of them are still straight, but none of them get jizzed on.

If you fuck a man butt or get your man butt fucked it only becomes gay once there's sperm involved. Because jizzing from gay activity is the solid proof that you're gay. Right?

why not both? jeez

Some of it has to be synthol, right?

this guy yanno

his head looks like a pea

fuark that is a great body

source?

Holy fuck, I'd go down on her so fast.

plz

Is he natty?

LOL

this

This, can't fight in the next crusade if you're small and weak

Fucking females is for poofs

yes, testosterone is natural so he's natty

How does he wipe his ass? Does he need one of those fat person reaching sticks?

faggots

For the most part girls don't even like a lot of muscle just low bf and decent shoulder width.

fucking brilliant. this explains so much