Fit, i need someone to talk to. i love my wife. my wife and I argue a lot. she hits me as hard as she can. punches...

fit, i need someone to talk to. i love my wife. my wife and I argue a lot. she hits me as hard as she can. punches, kicks to the knees and shins, hammer fists, etc. i am stronger than her, of course, and all i ever do it block her and try to shy away. tonight she hit me again and tried to choke me. i have finger nail marks on my neck, bruises on my arms and legs.

i don't know why i am posting this thread but i just want a friday night feels thread.

fight back and/or fuck

>fight back
no. i love her and besides i don't want to go to prison

Youre in an abusive relationship dude. theres probably something in you thats eaten away your self esteem. see a therapist to help yourself leave that man. I promise you'll be glad you left.
I understand it's hard to do and easier said than done but you're essentially going to have to help yourself.

I'm sorry you're going through this dude. I willing to bet that you would never even think twice about putting your hands on a woman. It's not fair for her to try to hurt you. Even if she can't physically hurt you, she's hurting your sense of self worth. Standing up for yourself should be your priority. You can't really love someone if you don't love yourself first. You don't have to confrontational in an aggressive way. Tell her how she really does hurt you when she acts like that. This is abuse brotha. I'm sorry you don't see that. You're gonna make it man.

Hey dude, what's up dude

i think i will kill myself. she is in the bedroom and she will find me dead here on the couch

Married 8 years here. Seek counseling if you want to keep it. And send her ass to sleep in the county cell for a night. Take photos. Make audio recordings. Call the fuzz. They will take her even if you dont press charges. Once she sees you arent fucking around, demand counseling or seperation. Dont be a beta bitch. Love is action, not feelings. She doesnt love you anymore. Rekindle or move on.

Any kids?

I know it might make you feel like a pussy but have you considered talking to someone with authority about this?

Dude, you were giving some really good advice, but you ruined it when you asked for pictures of his kids to jack it to. That's disgusting.

have a son with her and then molest it. that'll show her.

I am NOT saying you should murder her. But Jesus Christ was in the same situation and he murdered his abusive wife.

This is great. Lol.

Get a video recording of it, for legal purposes but also to post to Veeky Forums.

Don't hit her back, just bear hug her, dude.

if you kill yourself she wins.

Go to the police and then leave her.
No shame in going to theb police when the alternative is being sent to jail for 10 years for "" "" "" abuse""" "" ""

I have friends that did shit like this only they were lesbians, domestic and one of them called the cops then they got back together a week later like desperate cunts. Not to mention arguing daily for years.

If you go down the police road don't cave in and get back together or you'll be miserable and desperate like them instead of finding new love and happiness.

My nigga drop that bitch. The relationship may have been good at one point but you can't salvage that shit. Get out before the bad memories overshadow the good ones, you got one life, don't waste it with a bad partner.

Hammer fists, leg kicks, chokes you in response to a slip?

Get this woman a career in MMA!

Wow thanks, your offensive racial slur is really making me feel better.

I'm about to get my wieneer in your MAMA!

grab her arms, block her legs and fuck her.

>i don't know why i am posting this thread

You wanted to post an off topic thread with your favorite meme image and get easys (you)s

Report off topic feelfaggots