Hair

What can one do with hair like this, Veeky Forums? Should I cut it or try to manage it? I like having longer hair but there's no style I can imagine putting it in.

Get a 2 on the sides and a 4 on the top, shorter if you desire, and lose the chin pubes.

Get rid of that shit asap you fucking terrorist

> tfw mudslimes on my precious Veeky Forums
OP confirmed for not going to make it

Your beard looks like pubes and I see no way of combing your hair in a flattering manner. Cut that shit

Any way to cure pubic chin?

Shave the neckbeard because it's fucking awful fucking awful, and either go to a barber and get the hair styled so it looks decent or chop it off already.

Why would you worry about your hair when your facial hair looks like this? No one will think you aren't a degenerate virgin loser anyway so why bother.

Are people really this autistic?

Behold the horror thou hath wrought

Looks way better than the shit beard m80

straighten it

go to a good hair salon, guys out there are professionals and can recommend some good hairstyles to you

Significantly less trash. Congratulations.

Shave properly ffs. None of that electric razor shit

It's a start

cut the sides short (like a 3 guard), leave the top about an inch to an inch and a half long, apply a very very small amount of hair product to the top. also maybe add a little 5 o'clock scruff to your face

you'll swear there's a magnet in your pocket the way girls are gettin pulled your way

and lose some goddam weight ffs

a lot better!

go to the hair salon
hard trim at the sides
little trim at the top
get some pomade and learn how to style your hair
lose weight

I'm poor, literally don't even have the money to get a haircut right now. Just have my electric razor. I'm getting recommendations now so I can tend to them later.

Now you no longer look like a terrorist. You could perhaps pass as a Jew or Italian.

Fucking shave and get a burr cut, you look like a basement-dwelling fedoralord.

Infinitely better, dude.

I hope we don't get OP killed for shaving his beard off.

Coming from a guy who has wavy/curly hair, you should get a 1-2 clip with a fade on the sides, and leave the top with an inch or two to comb how you want. It'll make you face seem slimmer and you won't get your hair puffing up on the sides if you cut it that short

I'd recommand going commando then. Buzz it all of man

You have the perfect cut to go Miguel mode, OP.

>anime hair irl

This makes me feel better.

Your first priority should absolutely be to get rid of that beard, it is truly terrible and you don't have the genetics for it to look any better.

As to people recommending you buzz it - buzz cuts only work on people with attractive faces, so unless you do then just keep short back and sides, can't go wrong with that.