/fraud/ general

Steroids general
Read the wiki
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

NO SOURCE TALK

Previously on no homo general
Crusader is that bogan - insecure and violently aggressive towards anyone who looks or talks to his ex - now they are back together and he wants to pay for her fake tiddies. Will this end in a jim bean fueled rage?

Will a girl ever touch Jerry's penis?
CT Fletcher needs a heart transplant.
LGD is better than Anavar, and dont you forget it bitch

>CT Fletcher needs a heart transplant

Considering his diet (ridiculous crazy amount of McDonalds multiple times a day) and copious gear use this is not surprising.

Gear is not that dangerous, but it does raise your BP somewhat (some more so than others) and increases your cholesterol - compounding that with saturated fat and lots of sugar is going to make it snow ball while on gear.

Let this be a reminder to at the very least keep your blood pressure in check.

say I found a source that carries everything I need
T, orals, AI, PCT etc
Do I order everything at once?

3 year old tren e, test e, and sdrol... safe? Air conditioned >99% of the time, no direct sunlight.

Great? Safe but diminished? Danger do not consume?

tren and test might be diminished, why do you have 3 year old gear?

sdrol safe, unlikely to be diminished if its dry (powder, caps).

draw some oil and put in on some flat glass and smell it for rancidity.

domestic? yes why not.

Because I got severely injured in a not steroid (or sport) related incident, and I'm just now really getting back. And I had just dropped 700ish on gear when it happened.

also, thanks, although I don't actually know what rancid oil smells like, I'm pretty sure that won't be hard to discern

Nigga is old, I don't even want to make it to his age.

now that I think about it 1 big package is less risky than 2 smaller I guess
thanks

What's going to happen when bitcoin splits?

Theoretically it'll be like any other stock split, twice as much supply, half the price.

Might look to short some idiots when they freak out and think its crashing and sell sell sell though.

>Crusader

I was just watching some wwe shit then youtubed it, and holy shit

>On June 25, 2007, police entered Benoit's home in Fayetteville, Georgia[109] on a "welfare check" after several missed appointments, leading to concerns.[110] The officers discovered the bodies of Benoit, his wife Nancy, and their 7-year-old son Daniel at around 2:30 p.m. EDT.[111] Upon investigating, no additional suspects were sought by authorities.[112] It was determined that Benoit had committed the murders.[113] Over a three-day period, Benoit had killed his wife and son before hanging himself.[12][13] His wife was bound before the killing. Benoit's son was drugged and likely unconscious before Benoit strangled him.[114] Benoit then committed suicide with a weight machine.[113][115]

This is the future that awaits Cucksader

>then committed suicide with a weight machine
LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

So if I was to buy some for an upcoming purchase do I wait for it to stabilize or will I be alright holding onto $300 worth of btc for a day or two?

The poor girl did nothing wrong. Hopefully he leaves his ex/gf/beard out of it.

Just send it straight to your supplier in btc, youll pay exactly what the gear was priced at in your local currency.

Thanks user I genuinely never thought do it like that.

What's a good cruising dose for test e? I'm coming up on the end of my 12 week test e cycle and I wanted to cruise for a bit until I have enough tren a to blast again.

200mg maybe?

Would I also pin every 4 days still or can I go to just once a week?

sry for bein dumb

Well it was either gonna be the heart or the kidneys.
I cruise on 200mg teste. Puts me at about 1600ish. 2 shots a week for steady blood levels. If you only wanna do one shot get some test u for more stable levels

I might be a cuck but anybody who lets other males uneccesarily talk to or look at your gf is a mega cuck

This kid had zero muscle mass and coaching from sadik hadzovic and all the progress he made was losing maybe 1% bodyfat and jumping on steroids lmao

Why do you people think I'm homicidal towards my gf?

I tear up when she pretends to be hurt when we play fight. I wouldn't hurt a hair on her head.

Ahhh. Basically your gf will spread her legs behind her head for guys who simply speak to or look at her. Since she's so willing to do that the only way to prevent it is to prevent any males from having contact with her and vice versa prevent her having contact with other males. Got it.

Not that that justifies threats of criminal assault though.

No, that isnt how it works buddy.

You have mental issues

>being this insecure.
>needing to control you gfs interections because literally any boy she talks to is going to appeal more than you

He has muscle in both pics, not a lot plus is quite lean.

She's actually incrediblu shy, uncomfortable and intimidated by male attention.

I also have huge amounts of jealousy.

>letting women decide literally anything other than what makeup to wear

200mg is above natty unless you're a low responder or something. Plus is low enough to not have issues.

I know most people will say 250-300mg, but I think 200 will have you ready for blasting again quicker (bp, lipids etc).

What do you guys think about supplements? I've always taken whey to (help) meet my dietary protein needs of course but I see more and more people use glutamine and creatinine for bulking, not to mention all this other shit like BCAAs and casein protein. What supplements do you guys take?

>Huge amounts of jealousy
You'd be like the perfect bf for cuckolding desu, that'd work so well.

Imagine your gf coming home with cum soaked panties.

Whey for fast absorbing, casein for slow. Think about why you'd want either way. Whey is good post workout. Combined with casein is better. Casein good for steady feed of protein, useful for psmf too. Caseins texture sucks though.

I would find out who the guy was, pack my shit and molotov his car/house or kill his dog or something.

And leave gf. I've been cheated on once by ex-ex gf and I will never tolerate that shit again

would ya now, faggot. Your father diddled your bum and youve still not as much as called him a cunt

Interesting that that's one of the first retorts you came up with. Anything you wish to share, user?

Most of my supplementation is for countering steroid usage effects. I.e. vit e, grape seed, liver support etc.
Glutamine, ecas and that sort of stuff are excellent for pre contest when you need low cal high nutritional value but when im getting plenty of food in i dont think its as neccessary.

Aight, thanks lads. I think I'll do between 200-250mg. Do you guys use AI at this dose or is that not needed? I'm personally prone to gyno and get flare ups every now and then

What's sucker punching an old man going to get me?

I'm fairly sure the fact I have no contact with him fucks him up more than he lets on. Out of my siblings I'm the only one who has zero contact. He texted me on my birthday which i didn't respond to and he's also asked my sister numerous times how I'm doing.

The cunt can go to his grave knowing his son hates him.

*flare ups on 500mg test e I mean

Well she decided to date you so maybe she needs the guidance

Kill his dog? Your a real hard cunt lol maybe you should kys. Out of everyone in that scenario you deserve it the most

I do not but i keep the bf under control and eat alot of cabbage (its not a meme reeee). You should be okay especially on 200mg but if your gonna bnc bloodwork is gospel

Animals don't have souls.

Have I upset you?

>bloodwork
can't get bloodwork because in military wooo

this is gonna be awesome, i can't wait to make mad gains while fucking up my body for the long run

Same with me but I never needed any at 200.

Where is the best place to buy btc like this? Ausfag btw

he literally does not look like he can bench 135 lbs

>i can't wait to make mad gains while fucking up my body for the long run
Unironically love this attitude its how i roll. I assume the training in the military should keep your cardio good atleast. That mre shit has a alot of sodium right?

> fucking up my body for the long run
go back to le reddit you dumb faggot

I had a coinjar account. You'll need to verify to do this.

Or you pay by bank deposit to someone selling them.

Or you use a Bitcoin atm which has bad rates.

Coinjar and similar usually have the best rates out of the available options.

You sound like a massive pussy m8.
Address your obvious issues

Tfw manlet rage is real

Coles or Woolies

MREs will make you a fat bloated mess, guaranteed. That shit is so bad for you, but there are times where I don't have access to a gym and eat that shit for weeks straight, so I do what I can.

Luckily my job has me on my own program as far as pt goes (fmf corpsman) so I have plenty of time to lift. I know I should do more cardio though, but I like lifting a lot more

Not raging at all, you just sound incredibly insecure with issues you should work on.

Woolies brah. Something about the coles meat wierds me out plus their bakery is shit

So, your father who abused you and turned you into the mess that we all have to put up with today gets a pass but someone who uses your gf as teh whore that she is, well their dog gets a kick?

I was more thinking bp and rip kidneys. Are you not concerned that youll get like deployed or whatever and end up a low test mess in a warzone. I honestly have no idea how the army works

...you know she spent your 'break' soaking up as much semen as she could physically handle?

I find that difficult to believe from her.

Maybe one day I'll finally snap

>Maybe one day I'll finally snap
you wont, you're a pussy

I think by snap he means cry to a korean basket injecting forum who cant stand him and by one day he means twice daily

Usually if I am deploying, I'll get a big heads up 6-9 months in advance. If that happens, I'll just pic related as PCT protocol for BnC, and my test should be recovered by the time I get sent out.

There are some dudes who are completely fucking stupid though. I know a guy who ran an oral only cycle for 4 months. Crashed his test and started lactating.

But yeah roid use is talked about a lot. The military would rather have you illegally get huge than do drugs any day of the week, as it costs way more money to test for roids than rec. drugs. Just dont get caught with your vials

That's why I take steroids. Much easier to intimidate and prevent rather than to actually fight.

I've been in one fight in my life and it was a draw until we got split up.

Idk even know what oral effects prolactin m-tren?

I guess the military is mire progressive than i thought although i cant see those words ever being used. Steroids done properly are nothing but beneficial if the goals is anything ohtsical

I fapped once then I was so horny I had to fap again 4 minutes later, I get boners when I am near a woman that isn't older than 40 or a 3. Please how stop this

Estrogen

Does anyone else a lot of the time not get muscle soreness after workouts? Like there's just no soreness or feeling. But if you stand up off the floor you really feel the weakness and sluggishness standing up compared to normal, just absolutely no soreness.

This wasn't from gear use, I remember I used a lot of beta alanine 2 years ago which give me tingle feelings.

But ever since using that it's often been like this but never before using.

I had the same cuck thoughts as you when i was at a higher dose of mast. Especially when i was super paranoid about some message i have read from my gf how a faggot at her gym try to hit on her and how other males were looking at her and how she liked the attention.

But when i think about it now with a clear and not paranoid thought, i realized that if it happens, it happens. You can not do anything about it. She is the one who's guilty not him. Because she knows she's cheating and he probably doesn't even know.

the problem with the "live and let live" attitude is that if she does hop on tyrone's bbc because you let her roam free, you will never find out about it until weeks/months/years later, if you even find out about it.

I think it's unhealthy to spy and to control somebody. Trust me woman think just like us, but with at more subtle way.

I am secure enough to accept that. I said to my gf if such shit will ever happen i wouldn't bother and be with someone else really fast if i want to.

Trust me they hate it when you say shit like that and when you don't care. That day you care and act like a fucking pussy and are constantly paranoid about her cheating like crusader you give them control.

how do i avoid fake muscles and get real muscles instead?

you are ugly and therefor standards are low

Soreness is no indicator of gains being made.

Don't fall for the steroid jew, creatine and bcaa is all you need to build solid real muscle

yeah maybe but it's not fair either way, i used to have 0 boners and now I have some that last 15 minutes, I am only on 150 test E too, I bet rapists are high-t motherfuckers

Any reason why I shouldnt just take 200mg Test a week and avoid AAS?

no. you are just ugly bro. especially now that you are identifying with rapists.

Kill your self. Get out of my thread. Yes there is a reason, it's because you're a complete fucking retard.

Wow I just came here for some help and opinions

Nice roid rage btw

>Test is not an AAS
wew

True, Common mistake

Well I think Test is a big difference from Tren is all I meant

I don't know what you want to know to be honest, if there were no reasons to do it why would people do it? More roids=more gainz

That is completely not what I asked however

I think my post implied pretty clearly that most people who have been training for a while don't get soreness.

Gf hands me her phone on occasion and asks me if I want to go through her messages. She knows it makes me feel better when she offers. I rarely do unless its for shits and giggles or I'm just foaming at the mouth with jealousy. She goes through my phone as well, it's just a normal thing for us.

W-what?

Actually very low and comparably low genetic conjstivikity with most partners. Rape isn't a feasible means of reproduction in tribe based societies. Products of take tend to be shunned. Rapists are denigrated as foul degenerated that couldn't reproduce otherwise.

This isn't normal. Your relationship is founded on a non foundation of trust. No wonder she left you. She only came back because you're a safe place, a comfort zone. Codependcy without a true sense of intimacy. That's pitiful. Please don't kill her when she realizes she resents and hates you for making her need you.

Thanks user. We're going to get married some day and I'm going breed her.

That's a huge mistake because your genes are painfully subpar. For the rest of us please don't reproduce. We don't need more emotionally unstable, gay, half retarded, manlets running around. You're enough.

Reminder, Crusader is a stupid fat angry manlet, so he wont listen to anything you have to say anyway

Fuck you cuck, kys

Sad but true. Ironic that he posts about eugenics and racial cleansing, yet he's a prime candidate for sterilizing.

I would fucking John Wick your ass

>Rape isn't a feasible means of reproduction in tribe based societies.
You rape the other tribes stupid.

Anybody gave good tips for rape btw?

Who the fuck are you? Nobody is like this in real life and if you are it's sad.

Wow you really are a shit person, no wonder your gf prefer the bbc

Trying to get my blood work today...

>Hmmm user your quality of life is looking too good and stereotypically masculine
>Better reduce the dose and put you 10 points after the minimum reference range level

They're lying to me