College Thread

>Post college + year
>Find lifting buddies or hookups with bros to maximize gains (no homo)

I'm gonna be a freshman at Wash U in St. Louis this fall. Can I expect to see any of you fuckers in the gym?

Junior. Looking for an oly lifting gym though, so I won't be in the plex too much

graduated wash u in may, back there for a masters for a year.
trying to get back in shape after being a degenerate from sophomore to senior years.

holy I live 5 mins away from wash u

where did u go to high school negro

Tell me I'm not the only Veeky Forumsizen in attendance please

who /umassamherst/ here?
class of 2021 looking for some bois to lift with

also what are your lifts?

zot on nibbas
class of 2018

oops forgot pic

Junior transfer here. Going to PolyTech next semester.

Oh shit nigger, go eagles. Sucks how the plex has no oly lifting. Too bad I'm graduating before the new plex is constructed.

LSU
we oly plats and KG's now.

chemE (co-op), class of 2019

RPI
Absolutely overflowing with autists, can't be the only one here

Geaux Tigers

The new UREC is sweet, too bad I only have one full year to use it unless I come back for grad school

University of Washington - 3rd year Foster's Business Accounting major
I use the IMA from 6:00-7:30am weekdays and then the YMCA on Saturdays. Met 3 other fitizens through these threads, 2 of which still join me on their split days. Pretty fun shitposting in between sets.

me 2

wanna share squat plugs or something?

what you studying btw

OP here. Is there anything you wish you'd known as a freshman that you'd like to pass along?

Petroleum engineering

oh senpai.. im sorry

I did accounting. Going into senior year with a job locked in and everything, just have to go to grad school.

Ive got some buddies in petroleum, they say its a fucking massacre to even get an internship

yeah it's damn near impossible, even with a 3.5+ GPA I haven't gotten an internship yet

good work on getting the job bro, we're all gonna make it

hopefully ill see you in the gym sometime. Im the guy in usually white tshirts and black running shorts.

sometimes a deathgrips shirt

sure thing, I usually wear white t-shirts as well and basketball shorts
>inb4 Boogie meme

if you work out in the morning I'll probably see you there

I'll be there. Gym looked pretty great during SOAR in June

I'm also gonna be a freshman this fall

>motivated people
>good schools

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT. FUCK YOU I GO TO FIU AND I WANNA KILL MYSELF. I'M ONLY HERE BECAUSE I WAS SUICIDAL ALL OF HIGH SCHOOL AND I HAVE A BOWEL DISEASE THAT FATIGUES ME TO DEATH ALL DAY.

NORMIES WHO GO TO GOOD SCHOOLS NEED TO GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dont worry man i go to UCR

Why live?

lmao do u go there
go scotty :(

>THE

Anyone?

I wish I went to UCI. I'm in the area though, same year.