Penislet
Balding
Knock knees

stretch marks on stomach, loose skin on stomach and a tiny bit around nipples

deviated septum

kinda wide hips

pock faced

hairy back

Little reminder that everybody had flaws.
The most "perfect" males are Lachowski and Gandy and both have flaws.

Lachowski had bag under his eyes + lack of bones (lack of masculinty) + brown eyes + skinny body

And the only flaw of Gandy was the nose (when he was young, now he is old and weird looking)

I'm 6'8" and I can't find a pair of glasses that isn't too small.

That's kind of how I feel about it too.

Genu Valgum, going to try to get bone surgery though
Still skinnyfat after a year of training

mild to moderate acne. probably gonna start a really low dosage of accutane soon. if anyone has experience with lifting and a low dose of accutane, let me know how it went

>Penislet
how small?

>Balding
finasteride, castor oil, dutasteride, minoxidil 5%

>Knock knees
go to the doctor

get contacts. you'll look better

Wear my goof brace thing that I made.

Are you a grill all grills have scoliosis cause they hips too big

Too expensive is the only flaw. I don't like having them in my eyes but I know I can get over that.

op i have a huge dick. what do

I don't eat enough. It's fucking hell.

I use accutane 20mg (cuticlin) 4 times a week without prescripcion, i don't have acne i just want to improve my skin, the first week i get some primples in my shoulder, the rest of the month my skin get 10x times better.

Lifting don't do anything to your skin unless you are fat, it will make your face leaner, if you have a cubby face you will look leaner.

I got a bad case of babyface. My cheeks are at full capacity for pinching.

5'8 manlet
140 lbs

try suck it in fetal position, if you can't, then isn't that big

bucal fat reduction

lifting doesn't help, look jeff seid

Initial joint/back pain
Increased sensitivity to sunlight
Isotretinoin decreases the size of your sebaceous glands, so unless you're talking it to make your skin less oily then I'm not sure what you mean by improved skin.

Wide hips
>hit lats and shoulders heavy, I'm fine with fridge mode though
Sensitive skin
>a mild tan and decent skin care, cut out dairy (though I had a lot of dairy last weekend and was rewarded with two huge cystic pimples on my forehead. Shit sucks)
Balding at 23
>i freaked out for a few months but it stabilized for now. Same thing happened to my dad and hes got decent hair in his 50s. I'm just gonna stay huge and tan and shave it if it gets bad.
Terrible sleep schedule/never get enough sleep
>bought a bunch of books to read, replacing screen time at night with book time
>if that's not enough than melatonin sups
I love salt
>just manning the fuck up and taking responsibility for my dietary choices.

I'm a 1/4 black and I hate that I don't belong to any country on the face of the Earth
Also I might be uggo but I'm not sure

I have big nips

i got this one fucking black hair that grows out of my left trap and is gross

No I'm a 6'2 dude.
Do you accept paypal?

Why dont your hairlets just shave your head?

Don't be ashamed of what you can't choose genetically.

At least you can say Nigga

Hey bro, I know my statement isn't really /pol, but you can belong to America if you believe in the constitution and work ethic!

back hair, so fucking embarrassing, I have a normal body, but my back hair is fucking horrible, have to shave it every 2 weeks so isn't gross, and i'm only 20, so it might get worse ;_;

fixable
>acne
>skelly
>socially inept

not fixable
>chinlet
>gyno
>depression/anxiety
>purple circles under eyes
>poor fat distribution, carry more fat in lower body

Just get chin implants, its simple.

Leg length discrepancy. My right leg is about one inch, or maybe a little bit less, longer than my left leg. When standing, my right hip is quite wide and my left hip is narrow. Dont think it's noticeable with pants on but maybe that's just because I'm used to it.

It definitely causes some problems with squats and deadlifts. I don't want to put something under my left leg because I feel like that will go against the natural movement patterns my body has created to compensate. What I do is make my stance somewhat asymmetrical - my right leg is forward a little bit, and my left foot is out a little bit. It feels much more natural.

Notice that Klokov does the same in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=i9j_B0XVAv4
So I know this thing is not going to stop me from reaching my goals. However it is very annoying and I would appreciate any advice.

Have a ducc for reading my blogpost

Wide hips
>Hitting tf out of shoulders and lats, starting to see that V-taper
Acne
>Keeping clean and accutane
Small dick
>???
Fat
>HIIT and lifting
Ugly
>???
Short
>Fixed my posture

>ugly
be funnier
>small dick
earn lots of money

My mannerisms especially my facial expressions make me seem lifeless and dead inside. I can't interact with other people especially girls normally

Small dick. Also my cum spills out instead of shooting out.

>selfish
>get worked up easily
>cocky to conceal a deep sensitivity
>violent with my words
>anxious

I'm a fat fuck been desperately trying to get fit for two months now but I always feel hungry. I'm not hungry, I know that sure as shit, but I binge and then have to go and force myself to throw it up, and I have no clue how to break the cycle. I don't eat shit, I eat well. But even a balanced diet I feel hungry, binge of something stupid then force myself to throw it up. I take one a day vitamins and 2-3g of herbal appetite suppressants, waiting on a doc to give me proper shit, but it doesn't stop the fucking eating, and I'm worried my teeth are gonna go to shit. Can't fucking control myself and it's driving me crazy.

user, you are me.

What can we do about it?

Little dick, manlet, terrible chest and biceps insertions, balding at 18, acne, terrible vision.

But those are all things I can't change so we're chillin mates

>meet girls at party
>they are qualifying themselves to me
>don't really show affection back
>they get mad
>make fun of me

this happens. sometimes the girl just bores me and they need to say something to protect their ego.

5 9'
140 lbs
Track nerd trying to gain weight while staying lean. Any advice?

see how many calories you can fit into a day. id day 200gs-250gs of protein.

creatine 20g-30gs a day.

I’m too good looking.
I’m too strong.
I’m too tall.
I’m too smart.

>mfw I can actually do this

Trying to objectively dissect why we are this way, considering childhood trauma, etc. Then, whenever we feel upset, we can understand why we feel that way and think our way through it, rather than trying to attack what we think is the object of our sorrows. It has nothing to do with feeling sorry for ourselves, only holding ourselves accountable for our emotions and the subsequent actions. We are in control, user. Our hypothalamus can't tell us what to do. We're not cavemen.

Lexapro lowest dose helped me immensely for depression. Instead of getting the low lows it helped stabilize me and changed everything.

Adderall helped cut out my cravings. I can still eat a ton but it's not always on my mind now.

And some big trips

My ass is too big, seriously guise! It's a problem! How do I work legs without making my ass bigger?

Rings under my eyes. I think they're permanent. Any tips?

I dunno man, blacks might get a country one day. I'm quarter irish and not at all proud of it, but I take pride in my otherwise anglo heritage.

back acne
chest acne

already use a fragrance free detergent, clean my sheets weekly, and shower plenty

same senpai, trying black african soap and some salicylic acid shit when i shower will post next week with update.

amazon.com/s/?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=scoliosis brace
Not him, hope you find something if he doesn't respond

Keep this in mind though;
>Scoliosis Braces: Why Bracing is Outdated & Ineffective
treatingscoliosis.com/scoliosis-bracing/

african black soap just dried me out a lot. started using a tea tree soap and it doesn't dry out so much. can hardly notice a difference though.

>implying I would be accepted in a black country as black, or that I would even want to be accepted as black
the only way you could tell im part black is because of my face, I'd probably be killed for being too white in a black country, I'd either want to have a country of quadroon mongrels such as myself or be accepted in a white country.

>sex addict (not in the "I enjoy sex" sense, but the actual "I have withdrawals when I don't have sex or beat off for more too long"
>gf has low sex drive
>my bench is terrible so I never bench and it stays terrible. Never ending cycle.

Also, no affiliation with the website, but this looks similar to the pic he posted (pic related)
treatingscoliosis.com/scoliosis-activity-suit/

ugly, look like I've got FAS
yet I'm good with girls (until they know what I look like) and people
it'S like I was a toddler rapist in my past life and this is my punishment
nothing worse than being smart enough to know how inadequate you are and how great you could be

im italian af so im down for some dryness

I'm pale as a ghost and getting sun doesn't seem to fix it.

me too famiglia

gotta keep some of the olive oil in though

Same here bro :(

Have PCOS(ovary/hormonal condition) and it's proving to be really hard to lose weight and keep it.I'm finally to the point where I found a routine that is hopefully making the weight come off slowly, but I'm scared that it's just going to get harder and harder.

You are blessed

Use beta carotene and get a perfect skin

Sun tan don't look that good

Resting bitch face.

Inflammation.

Deep cynicism towards humanity.

>>small dick
>drive loud car

Same. Sometimes I just don't have the money to eat properly. Feels bad man.

i used that shit and it did nothing
>bad pec insert
>acne
>bad skin tone/colour
>possibly ugly face not sure
>anxiety i guess

Try ketogenic diet. Accutane fucked my skin forever on my lips and hands

Can't do sit ups.

A few months into the whole lifting thing, still never managed to do a single one.
6'5" and 240 pounds if that makes a difference.

small dick
i'm white btw

>All three children used lavender products regularly: a "healing balm" for the 4-year-old, lavender and tea tree shampoo and styling gel for the 10-year-old and lavender lotion and soap for the 7-year-old. The 7-year-old's fraternal twin brother also used the lavender lotion, but not the soap.

>The physician recommended the boys stop using the products, and the breast growth resolved in a matter of months. Bloch worked with a research team to test the common ingredient in the suspected products: lavender essential oil. They also tested tea tree oil.

>To perform the test, they exposed cells responsive to estrogen to each of the essential oils diluted in a solvent, as well as the solvent alone and estrogen itself. They compared the cells' response to the essential oils to their response to estrogen (as a positive control) and the solvent alone (as a negative control). They performed the test at different concentrations, ranging from 0.005 percent to 0.025 percent by volume for each essential oil. Above these concentrations, the essential oils were toxic to the cells.

>The essential oils had a statistically significant effect on the cells, although not as great an effect as estrogen itself. Their study confirms that "lavender oil and tea tree oil possess weak estrogenic and anti-androgenic activities that may contribute to an imbalance in estrogen and androgen pathway signaling."

>Additionally, the scientists referred to previous studies finding estrogenic activity in essential oils, such as a 2002 study that found estrogenic activity in some common essential oil constituents (chemicals frequently found in essential oils).

i'm gay
what do?

>gyno
lost a lot of weight but it was caused by medication. probably gonna need surgery. thanks socialized healthcare

that's just better pec development, don't try and stop me

if you want gyno that requires surgery, sure, go with things that raise your estrogen levels

Depends, how old are you?

Work out.
Get yourself on PrEP.
Go to a gay bar on the weekend or use Grindr for casual sex.
Stay DDF.

Jeff always shaves, there is a video of him on ig with a bit of facial hair and he dosent have the baby face.

Lost a 120 pounds just to realize I'm still ugly. Shit sucks.

this is why you'll never make it

always afraid

>Hips are a bit too wide
>Nose is a bit too big
>Nose is also crooked
>Skin gets freckled if I don't keep on top of it
>All joints crack
>Random joint pains
>Bitch wrists
>Occasional low back pain if I let my posture go for too long
>Asymmetrical eyes
>Wispy blonde hair makes my otherwise healthy hairline look kinda thin
>My voice can vary from deep and masculine sounding while calm and relaxed to pretty high when excited
>Laugh changes every few months, last couple times has been a really high sorta shriek
>Ass is too big

Size?

Nose and ass can be fixed, try losing weight if you are fat and consider nose surgery if it bothers yiu that much.

>brown eyes as a flaw
girls love brown eyes
he is tall, dark and handsome

Pexus excavatum
>tfw not severe enough to be worth the surgery since it's only visually ugly but it's still ugly
I always get salty as fuck when i hear people complain about trivial shit like uneven muscles I literally cannot take off my shirt in public ever for the rest of my life without causing people to run away screaming

Has anybody else had self image issues after losing a bunch of weight? I feel like I should feel way better about myself but I don't.

mild scoliosis

Big nips, working chest just makes them stand out more in Tshirts.

Bad posture.

Wide hips.

Receding hairline.

At least I'm tall with a big dick.

>not severe enough to be worth the surgery
>cannot take off my shirt off without causing people run away screaming

>slowly going blind
>dicklet (5.6)
>lonely
>workaholic
>weird fat distribution
>over analyse things
>anxious, hate my appearance (sorta related)

It's only severe when it squishes internal organs so they can't function properly.
Mine is not that bad, it just makes my chest look like shit

Don't have uneven pecs, but I have uneven shoulders. It looks weird when I do shrugs

dark fucking circles under my eyes. Actually they're more like blue veins that are easily visible through my skin. It makes me look sick :(

my huge dick

my skin is weird. like it's not elastic enough, and kind of thin. i can pinch the skin on my biceps and pull it out like 3 cm and it has been that way for years (25 now). I would like it to be more tight. Gf gave me some cream for anti-cellulite that should help me but I doubt it so I don't even bother.