>2017
>not eating your chicken medium rare

do you even want to make it, DYEL?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BP9muBsj2zm/?taken-by=lordvader25
youtube.com/watch?v=U6rVZng-AnY
youtube.com/watch?v=eO6e5k6Vvnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Great way to get sick as fuck and pee out of your ass.

you call it peeing out of your ass i call it GETTING FUCKING SHREDDED BRAH

my cat died from eating just a bit of raw chicken

>his immune system is so weak that he can't handle a little raw chicken

kek

>not getting a live chicken, slaughtering it yourself and eating its meat while it's still warm and red

Not gonna make it

Wait hold up, that wouldn't make you sick huh? As long as you ate as much as you wanted in at least 20 minutes or so, and assuming the chicken is a healthy one.

> not just shoving a live chicken into your mouth as far as you can and just chomping until there's nothing left.

S A L M O N E L L A

Can you fags really not handle a few days of shitting a little but more often and feeling a little cold?

I could never imagine eating any meat other than well done.

Friendly reminder that there are Americans in this board and in this thread RIGHT NOW who would happily pay money they worked for to eat this even if there was no risk of bacterial infection, because they prefer its taste and texture and unironically claim that it's the best way to eat meat.

>not having an immunity to ptomaine
>making it

could still have worms and shit

Sorry for your loss of cat bro

It's chicken dude, not salmon you fucking retard lmao

salmonella is the bacteria you fucking autist

Commercial chicken is disgusting. I rarely eat it as I can't stand that fucking smell.

Good quality chicken can be eaten raw as sashimi. The difference in the way the chicken is raised, prepared and presented highlights this.

>well done
Fucking barbaric.

Go back to buzzfeed you fucking cancer

whooosh

When I went on holidays to the US all the chicken smelled like pool chemicals. What's up with that?

Can't you just raise healthy chickens?

Jason Genova's already been doing this for years

instagram.com/p/BP9muBsj2zm/?taken-by=lordvader25

Was this cooked by ja/ck/?

WRONG
female salmons are called salmonella

great idea
put your "worm" inside before you slaughter it

>he got counter-trolled

trolling is a art

Hoooooly fuck that little exchange just murdered my sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6rVZng-AnY

how so?
does the bacteria most common to chicken get inside the meat?
the common bacteria on beef does not get inside the meat and is only on the surface?

Raw poultry literally have no taste or texture in it. It's just fucking disgusting.

I am from Europe...

sleep tight kitter

jack?

Medium steak is the best kind.

You can't prove me wrong faggots

bacteria is inside the meat. salmonella is more common in poultry than beef.

>that feeling when you eat a cheeky rare chicken breast and then the next day you're out in public and you have to fart and that wasn't a fart

that feeling when you smell the ground turkey been in your fridge for a week and cook it anyway.... and then take two bites and throw it into the rubbish bin.

Meat creatures have a skin, how does it get inside? I mean sure, if an animal gets a cut and that gets infected then bacteria get in, but it can't just magically travel inside the animal without causing pus / decay /etc

Quit bullshitting us

>being a subhuman piece of shit who dies the moment he eats something that's not burnt to a crisp

Man, modern society really fucked up the gene pool.

The one and only time I've eaten 'medium rare' chicken was at Wacken 2008 from a charcoal grill stand. It was like 10 in the morning and I was ravenously hungry, drunk and high. In broken English, the woman at the stand insisted the chicken was not done yet, and she didn't want to sell it to us. In broken German, my friends and I convinced her that we didn't care, and we needed that chicken on a roll asap. I will never forget the look of worry and disgust on her face as she handed those chicken rolls over. The texture and squish of that uncooked center was fucking aweful. The flavour of that pink poultry almost made me gag. The after-taste of raw, hot chicken meat was only alleviated by the merciful cold wash of a pint. But goddamn, we ate every last bite.

It IS the best way to eat some meats.

>The difference in the way the chicken is raised

>tfw my chicken ended up as a rebel terrorizing the streets
Anyone else knows this feel? :(

The living quality of factory farmed chickens is atrocious. They get injured all the time, either on their cages or by scratching at each other, and the rate of infection is incredible. There's a reason why something like 80% of all antibiotics made are given to livestock.

Hey that's bullshit antibiotics are given to them mostly to enhance growth rather than treating infections.

>antibiotics are given to them mostly to enhance growth
Can confirm, I'm making sick gains blasting penicillin.

>current year
>STILL using steroids and not antibiotics
shiggy the diggy

Moron.

pfhahaha

Was reading about this today as there's some bullshit news story that "chlorine bathing" chicken might be introduced in the UK.

Does your chicken really smell like fucking bleach? All if it? What about when you cook it?

This would stop me eating chicken immediately.

I agree with you. This fool probably confused it with chickenellla.

I hope you really do eat rare chicken breast so i dont have to see you stupid posts anymore, even if its a troll

wew

Well done!

>chihuahua 1
post the rest senpai

There's nothing wrong with eating raw chicken as long as it's absurdly fresh and clean. Chicken sashimi is a real thing.

That said, I would never eat rare chicken unless I saw the bird walking around first

Why's that? Can you tell just by looking at a chicken if it has salmonella?

Wild meat is different than processed chicken dumbass

who cares? It's just a shitty cat.

My favourite cutting food, I lost 8lbs in 1 week! Totally suppressed my appetite for weeks. Can totally recommend 10/10.

Don't cut yourself on that edge there m8

This shitty attempt in trolling is so terrible it is actually a troll within itself. Well done.

fuck yeah, ja/ck/ thread
youtube.com/watch?v=eO6e5k6Vvnc

I literally only came here for ja/ck/

Oh shit look at this alpha he eats raw chicken. I bet his dick is massive.

lol

criminally underrated.

>perfectly cooked
>rare

>eating the bait like a newfag
leave

>be me
>cousin (15)
>exclaims "pecs"
>"That's nothing watch this"
>Get an erection right in front of her
>she holds it as we walk down the road
>later at dinner, eat rare chicken steak
>piss out rusty brown water on her leg
>”solid"

Thats fish you dumb fuck

You're thinking of salmon, thats chicken bro theyre close

people actually fell for this bait

Jesus H W christ. How fucked is your immune system if it can't handle a plank of half raw chicken? Eat a fucking orange once in a while

To be fair, you will definitely lose weight quickly if you eat this.

No, I'm not thinking of Salmon at all. There is more than 1 type of fish you serve rare like that. Plz stop

Get ready to be ill for a few days.

>pussies so afraid of germs they won't eat superior rare cooked meat

Fucking betas, I swear.

ay yo hol up I feed my cat chicken all the time

you've gotta be trolling anyway, cats regularly catch and eat wild birds, which surely have way more diseases than any store bought chicken would ever have

kill yourself

r u retarded?

Our ancestors that ate raw chicken died you retard. They cooked it all the way through too.

Oooh fuck. Sides are gone

this entire thread holy fuck i'm crying

Huh?

MAXIMUM FUCKING KEK

that poor poor man

his intestines are going to slip out of his butt

cats are vermin anyway

>OP`s thinly-veiled attempt at giving retards salmonella
>OP doing God`s work

Why chicken crossed the street?
Because fuck you, that's why.

>comparing wild game with chicken raised in a box filled with it's own shit and fed other chickens

who cares it doesn't taste good unlike mammal meat like pork or beef when cooked like this

kek

>Medium rare
No, thats raw with a light sear.