Tattoos

What do you guys think about tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ruin the aesthetic

No one looks good in them and you'll always regret your tats

Don't care much one way or another, really.

They are absolutely fucking disgusting under any and all circumstances and denote moral, mental, physical, and psychological corruption.

i don't care for 95% of the ones i see yet sometimes i consider getting a partial sleeve

>"you'll always regret your tats"
>stop liking what I don't like
Says the person with none.
If you don't like them don't get one, it's not like someone's tattoo is going to affect you in any way (unless you're an easily triggered bitch).
Pretty simple.

i dont mind them

Every time I think back to a tat I wanted I'm very thankful I never got it.

They are trashy

I will never take anyone with tattoos seriously

Good for you.
So what?

>posts on Veeky Forums
That's okay, no one takes you seriously either.

I think some of them look really nice and have some artistic value, but the vast vast majority of them are trash. I think most people get them as some sort of cry for strangers attention. I also think some people look good despite having tattoos rather than look good because they have tattoos. Wouldn't get one myself but I don't care if someone has them.

really gay and edgy photo consider deleting it from your computer

I like when people have just a few ones on their arms and body, looks cool in a plain t-shirt if you're ripped and tall

something something something degenerate
something something something complete

except that no one irl knows that i browse Veeky Forums
and everyone can see your shitty tattoos

Kek

I tend to dislike for fat people and/or lazy people more than anything else.
If you're fit and/or active then do what you like.

they are ok if you "earn" them, so if you are in the military, in a gang, in a tribe or a sailor of some sort

otherwise it's just empty consumerism

>no one irl knows that i browse Veeky Forums
Sure they don't.

Saged.
Reported.

lol pls go

except that it is related to bodybuilding

>What do you guys think about tattoos?
No, it's not.

Like 95% percent of the idiots slurping protein shakes in the locker room.
Why do people like you think you're unique?

>earn them

Not him. It's a thread asking for opinions on tattoos. What were you expecting if not opinions on tattoos?

This. I'll get one if I end up becoming a tribal savage.
Moms gonna freak about sums up tattoos. It's girly unless you're in the Yakuza.

it's true, and you are intuitively aware that your life means nothing unless you are part of a tradition. don't pretend you aren't.

>caring this much about someone else's appearance
notgonnamakeit.bmp

most people, even young people, don't know what Veeky Forums is.
everyone knows tattoos are trashy

Tattoos used to be counter-culture but they're the exact opposite now. It's the new way to conform. I read that like 40% of people 18-30 have got at least one. To say it's that high, I really can't remember the last time I saw a decent one.

I can't believe it's the kind of thing people skimp out on either. If I were to get one, I'd pay fucking top dollar.

If you want to xpres urself, do it through your style. That way, when you look back on what a fucking tragic faggot you were at least it won't be emblazoned on your flesh forever.

>implying you should actually care if others consider your life to have meaning by joining a gang or other "tradition" or some shit

In the grand scheme of things, what you think brings meaning to your life is happening on a tiny rock in a massive fucking ocean of a universe with probably shit tons of other lifeforms. You mean absolutely nothing despite anything you do. Who gives a flying fuck if you get tattoos just because you like the.

Saw a post that summed it up pretty well. "you like pineapples and want to get a tattoo of a pineapple? it's your body get that shit."

>everyone knows
Then why are there tattoos at all?
Your autism is showing.
Sperg more though, it's oddly satisfying to read.

He expected his opinion posted by someone else. People are like that. Validation over information.

Normie shit tbqh

I'm military but my tattoos are all nerd shit. Did I still earn them?

Clearly you're a substandard human being who dun goofed.
Hang your head in shame user.

that was my first post in this thread
most people are trashy when young, is this news?

Your body is the temple of God. Do not desecrate it, please.

Tatoos = barbarism, paganism. A phisical evidence of the fall of Western Civilisation.
It has always been the mark of savage primitive, in oposition to a glorious man of the Western Civilisation - during Greek times, Roman times, Christian times, and the recent - masonery/protestant/communist dominated - times.

>T.historian

Roman soldiers all had tattoos.

sometimes its the mark of a slave

Tattoos are fun. People should do what they like, assuming it doesn't negatively impact someone else. If you don't like tattoos, that's fine too.

Each to their own.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broken_windows_theory

Getting tattoos isn't a crime though.

in the eyes of god it is

>implying traditions are about what other people think
never gonna make it

Not that guy, but they would look way better without those.

A VERY small percentage of them look good on the person in question. Even so, they usually only work when you combine them with a certain look. For example, you can pull off a skater bum/hipster look, but business casual does not look good with tattoos. Some people also get them as a shortcut to looking more interesting.

I also have trouble seeing myself relating to any specific design more than say, a couple of years. If I had gotten a tattoo at 19 I would have fucking hated it by now.

Tattoos are so common and popular nowadays that it's actually more edgy to *not* have them.

>caring what a middle-eastern deity thinks

Really depends. It's sort of like growing a beard (but permanent, duh), some look great, some look like pretentious faggots.
I have one myself, I get a lot of compliments from older women that all go like 'I really don't like tattoos, but yours looks great'.
If you're thinking about getting one, get yourself a really good artist, be prepared to invest a lot of time and money and talk it through with them.

>"hey baby, look how edgy I am"
I'm sure you'll get laid now.

You're not supposed to verbalize it, my dude.

I wouldn't disown you, but I wouldn't hire you

>tattoos are a sign of poor judgement and low morals
>women naturaly have poor judgement and low morals
So, a perfect woman magnet then?

i can't tell if you are mocking tattoos or natural skin

fucking bar sluts doesn't replace the love of a good woman

They look fucking retarded and like cries for attention, but hey, have fun.

The love of a good woman doesn't replace fucking sluts.

>tfw many of my good friends have gotten tattoos and i think they look retarded but hold my tongue because its permanent

bar sluts are really just a hole to slam.
emotional connection is pinnacle

I'll never get any but I like them because it's a good way to spot the self-conscious and mentally weak.

Anyone who thinks they look good clearly really hates themselves

true, whenever I think about how I was with just 18 years I cringe and its only been 3 years

My body is already a scarred, mutilated mess. I may as well get tattoos as I have nothing to lose really. I haven't gotten any yet because I don't have the money to get them professionally done and I would have to be 100% confident that I wouldn't hate them later.

Tattoos are 4 Niggers.

I am a 6,4, 230 white Gaint from good old Germany and i fucking hate ppl with this Niggershit.

>Then why are there tattoos at all?
Why do you assume trash cares about being trash?
Your autism is showing.
Sperg more though, it's oddly satisfying to read.

>I have nothing to lose really
dignity? only you would know

Well yeah it's more about your indoctrination and absorbing what other people think into your own identity. Which is pathetic bullshit

>Tatoos = barbarism, paganism

cool that makes me want one even more

circumcised, stretch marks, moles etc. The stretch makes are fucking everywhere yet ironically, the only place I don't them is my gut. Massive one on my upper pec and I've got them all over my triceps. freckles on my shoulder from 2nd degree sunburns. I don't think a little ink is going to ruin "muh puritan aesthetics" that bearded cocksucker in the sky "gave" me.

While I think that some tattoos can look really nice, I just couldn't bring myself to permanently marking my skin like that.
It might be satisfying at the start, but like the fleeting regret of leaving that first footstep in an untouched expanse of freshly fallen snow, I can't imagine having to live down that irreversible first mark that would spoil me forever.

Basically I think that tattoos can look great but the loss of "purity" is too much of a trade off for me

>barbarism, paganism
>cool
Veeky Forums is 18+, you know

MOOOOODDSSSS

back to /pol/ christcuck

t. Cuck/step-dad of 4

the guy most likely to get cucked is the one who knocks up a barslut

I like the look of assorted tattoos from a distance. For example a full sleeve in black & green (that's been collected throughout the years, not in one sitting) makes me want to get started. Individually, however, I'm yet to see a picture I want to get printed on my skin. So I will probably never even begin.

>t. i love my wife even though she doesn't allow me to have sex with her and i have to raise her son

>not becoming a stepdad and having someone small you can bully to make yourself feel like a big man
lol keep trying tattoo fag

why are tough rebellious badass outlaws who get tattoos always so butthurt when people talk shit about tats? were they just vain attempts to look cool?

Or flipside, every single life is important, has purpose and potential, and poisoning your body with ink that is a known carcinogen is just one of the many bad choices you will make that will further cloud your obviously bad judgement and push you further from the path.

The link between tattoo ink and cancer has been made. Just another piece of the Americans are so fucking stupid and unhealthy puzzle.

>uma delicia

LMAO
It was Christcuckoldry that made western civilization start on the path of ruin. Everything was fine before Jews introduced that sick Semitic cult to our people.

Don't really care, it's their choice, but I won't associate with a person with tattoos, won't give them a job, or consider them a normal , sentient human being. Unless the tattoo is a cultural thing, or the person in question underwent certain circumstances which led him to get a tattoo, at least

This retard is one pleb tier historian if he believes Christianity is better than native European religions. I bet he thinks the lolocaust happened too.

>waaaahh in the eyes of my jealous Semitic god x thing is immoral, why do Aryans not care WAAAAAAAAAAHHH JUST WORSHIP THE JEWISH GOD ALREADY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

You do realize that /pol/ is overwhelmingly against Christcuckoldry and in favor of native Aryan religions?

proves his point then

No, it disproves his point. The so called "historian" claimed that Romans considered tattoos barbaric, even though the legionnaires would tattoo themselves.

I wish but when I go there it seems more like DEUS VULT roleplaying and MAGA horseshit with some paganism sprinkled in but it's surpassed by the cross-worshippers in volume.

You mean like Hinduism? I thought /pol/ hated pajeets

It's akin to children painting their bodies with markers. Only tattoos are permament. So people getting tattos less mature than toddlers. The only acceptable tattos are some small, minimalistic symbols that don't take more than 4 square centimeters, but then again, why the hell would you even get a tattoo that small in the first place.

Want to get a triskelion on my left pec and then and then something else on my right (haven't decided)

clean your room

Your own mistake by going to Veeky Forums's /pol/. All the nobility left for 8c years ago.
I was rather thinking of our more recent religions. Besides modern Hinduism is most likely only very loosely based on the original Aryan one from about 40 000 years ago.
Hinduism does not belong to Dravidians btw, they merely adopted it.

looks like a fidget spinner