So milk has growth factors and peptides in it. Will drinking a lot od milk help me grow even faster?

So milk has growth factors and peptides in it. Will drinking a lot od milk help me grow even faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/2017/01/31/why-is-milk-consumption-associated-with-more-bone-fractures/
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. Just be careful to not make yourself fat. It has estrogen in it from female cows but it also promotes testosterone growth. No you will not grow tits or get less erections if you drink milk. and would not affect you much as a man.

>drink milk
>break hip
yea... right

>risk of dying from all causes
>have my liter of milk
>my plane has 15% more probability of crashing

nutritionfacts.org/2017/01/31/why-is-milk-consumption-associated-with-more-bone-fractures/

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET MY CALCIUM IF NOT FROM MILK

Kale. Broccoli. Collard and turnip greens. Artichokes. Fennel. Dates. Currents. Oranges. Figs. Blackberries. Soy beans. Navy beans.

Good thing im not a woman!!

Not any more than the same amount of liquid calories from any other source. The growth hormones etc don't seem to be practically significant.

I didnt ask about health effects cunt

underrated

Prove your statement

Why is that website called nuritionfacts.com it should be called veganfaggotbullshit.com after the vegan faggot who wrote it, and because vegan 'science' is bullshit.

damn.. how will milkbois ever recover??

>((Soy))
I can see your nose poking through the computer monitor you fucking shill. Go back to raddit and post your suicide diet with your fellow cultists.

whats with the anti-milk shills recently? jealous they cant enjoy a delicious nutritional drink because of lactose intolerance?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. If youre gonna ask this guy for proof then you have to ask OP as well

It increases estrogen.

How about googling 100s of papers you stupid fuck

No, it doesnt.

It also increases test

>mfw over 100% death mode every day

Yes, it does.

no

>risk of dying increases by drinking milk

they probably accidentally mixed vampires with humans in their research data

>he bases his opinions on abstracts

Hahabababahahabahahahahah

why is there a milk thread every fucking day? just fucking drink it.

no you wont grow tits, no your penis wont turn into a clitty. it wont cause life long effects.

if there was something wrong with milk, humans wouldn't have used it for thousands of years. Veeky Forums 's combined IQ is seriously fucking degenerate.

>scientific facts = opinions
Hahabababahahabahahahahah

>OUCH I BROKE MY HIP AT RANDOM, FUCKING MILK DID THIS

This from the brainlet whose entire argument is an appeal to tradition fallacy

you're the type of faggot who thinks the "estrogen" in beer will shrink your dick, aren't you?

nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/

okay? still wont shrink your dick, or make you grow tits.

THAT THING YOU'VE ALL BEEN EATING--BAD????

literally grunt turd level tabloid trash stories

>I didn't watch the video at all

well, today's humans use hikki cows' milk unlike good ol' days

Does anyone here actually do GOMAD?

>mfw ~400 000% increased risk of dying from all causes

>You are 93% more likely to die because of 3 glasses of milk

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah

Serious question:

If milk is so bad for you, then why does literally every government health department recommend it as a diet staple?

Egg shells, bones