Buff Mason

hitting the gym

i wonder if he likes tranny bronies with his protein shake

WHERE'S MY PROTEIN SHAKE!!

Guys serious question here.

Is making long and opinionated rant posts about arbitrary topics a good work out? I do it for about ten hours a day, every day and it really makes my fingers sore. I think my hands are getting gains because I know have to wear two sizes bigger gamer gloves since I started spending all my time at home on my PC.

How many calories does Mason burn if he beats his meat to the frog anime girl twelve times a day? This is important in calculating his BMI.

protein shakes? blended jizz with calcium powder???

hitting the gym? why are you pinching the gym? you should be hitting a punching bag if you really want to work out proper

Been working out with my nose. It's gotten a lot bigger.

Been doing push-ups with it,,,,

he looks more like he hits his wife tbqh

wow (((he))) looks like all talk no walk

nice nose, pal

He looks like he doesn't belong here.

literally fapped and came it was a real work out

Wtf u gize this isn't funny or cool!1one

Stop making fun of me now g2g first the gym then to see my newest short term girlfriend then I gotta bust a nut over some hentai I'm exhausted just thinking about all my plans

then after I'm gonna write posts describing my life as someone with Aspergers to a bunch of bronies! I love broadcasting my actually totally average life!

followed by tf2 while I listen to avenged sevenfold on vinyl

Imposters as I am the one and only true buff mason *grunting and cumming*

FUKC BRONIES!!!!

confession: I am the guy in the op and my balls haven't dropped yet

is it a workout if I keep lifting my balls up into my body by squeezing real hard to suck them in? It hurts my tummy muscles so I assume so

Mason cums in the gym heavy lifting weights the weights at gym at the gym lifting excercise at the gym working out lifting weights doing lifting weights on the treadmill at the treadmill at the gym doing hard weight lifting while weight lifting weights at the gym tough excercise makes the gym hard weight lifting good workout makes strong while lifting weights at the lifting weights

what the fuck is this thread

Pimp Steve Harvey

hi i'm mason and i shit granola bars

a buff Mason thread

If I want on mobile it would be pimp Steve Harvey.jpg
this is also a pimp Steve Harvey thread I forgot to add

how long was this kid breast fed for

14 years

hey guys anthony fantano here and we're going to the gym with buff Mason :) :) :)

I AM THE ARCH NEMESIS OF BUFF MASON I AM TWINK JASON

mike shinoda has a tiny penis

I WILL KISS AND KICK YOUR ASS IRL ONCE I FIND OUT WHO POSTED THIS. RIGHT AFTER I HIT THE GYM AND FUCK A """GIRL""""

yo shiet nigga wtf is this shit vro imma team up with the other sons on this thread and kick OP's ass nigga fucckkkk

niggason shut your bitch as up runway lookin ass

Guys, guys. Can't we all just get along and masturbate to twerking trannies in a furry mask. Then we can hit up the gym!