I don't understand

Look at this Veeky Forums bros...

The guy's phisque is just trash. He's a manlet too. I work out, eat right, get enough sleep, have a decent body, have a good social life, good job and would say I'm not a bad person.

The guy in pic related has NO money fyi. Just how does this happen? Do girls even care about gains. I feel like giving up..

chad pizza you pathetic etc etc etc

treat women like shit they love it

HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

Maybe he's just a real cool dude with a huge dick, bro.

Probably got a huge dick

He has none mate in pic related

You probably have the personality of a wet blanket.

well yeah, they're shit so when when you treat them like shit, they're all, wow he really understands me

>lifting for girls
>caring about girls
you're also probably not very charming

>head taller than the girl
>conventionally attractive facial features
>shoulders wider than hips

ok

>> facial features
i think you meant fecal
>shoulders wider than hips
everyones shoulders are wider than their hips

>this asshurt

you asked a question and you got an answer, do all the mental gymnastics you want, female sexual attraction is based on HEIGHT, FACE, FRAME

He's not tall. He's not good looking. He's working at a dead end job. Stop fucking lying

Some chicks like losers like some dudes like sluts

I honestly don't understand all these threads, day in day out. Like they can't all seriously be low effort bait, can they? Women are fucking human beings you legitimate autist, you can't create a universal formula for attraction.

Mate explain how on earth this is possible? Im not some male model but I definitely beat this guy in looks job and status. How is this girl going for him it doesn't add up. It's not just this picture i always see prestigious women going for trashy guys

With girls its less about what the guy *looks* like, more about whos decent and tries at the right time

>Look at this Veeky Forums bros...
>The guy's phisque is just trash. He's a manlet too. I work out, eat right, get enough sleep, have a decent body, have a good social life, good job and would say I'm not a bad person.
>The guy in pic related has NO money fyi. Just how does this happen? Do girls even care about gains. I feel like giving up..
You don't understand? TAKE A LONG FUCKING LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU DUMB ASS.

You will never understand. It's about personally and being sociable. You don't know how to do these things without going into an autistic sperg and fucking it up,kys now you faggot

face+social skills you dumb sperg

it's not too hard to figure out...

You do realize that women aren't as visual as men when it comes to attraction, right? The hormones in a man make attraction almost entirely about the physical, while women are much more nuanced and put much less importance on the physical, some looking past it entirely

as pointed out with other words, life isn't a videogame, you know... you don't unlock predictable achievements and levels based on your ability. life is chaotic and unpredictable, just like anyone's brain is. there may be some tendencies or recurrent patterns, but no unbreakable rules. get over it.

also, those hypothesis sound really possible:

he's like 6 inches taller than her. Some women can be really fucking shallow about height like that.
this too. If not like shit, then at least be really assertive and stuff