How do I respond? I've been working all day

How do I respond? I've been working all day

thingken bout u

Well, she asked you how you're day is going. Usually, you'd respond by telling her how your day is going.

Send her something completely ridiculous and unrelated to discussing your day. Unless something completely ridiculous happened to you today

They hey how's your day going, good how's yours, good conversation never goes anywhere

you already fucked up by double texting. Also lmao who the fuck tells people they can't drink beer? Are you trying to get married to this chick?

"How do I respond? I've been working all day."

Followed with...

"Whoops sorry I meant to post that on Veeky Forums."

Here and desu I agree with this guy
Double texting doesn't matter but the part about telling her you don't drink does

>ooo i can't drink beer
>hi

wtf kind of text game is this nigger?

kek rolling for this

Veeky Forums approved?

No, that sounds boring and spaghetti as fuck
send this

say literally anything. if she's still responding at this point she wants the D

It's ok. But you have to go crazier. What did you southern man do after you hit him? And what was the lesson learned or outcome from it all? Women want to be entertained with stories

Get on that creative writing class level nigger

Also after this you should say how you were joking about not drinking earlier and see if she wants to grab a drink tomorrow night

>mfw I get user laid

I'm on antipsychotics for bipolar disorder my creative potential is low

Shit nigger online dating isn't going to work so well for you then

I'm going to spoon feed you this shit. Tell her your uncle is Nicholas Cage and that he came to get you for an exploration or some shit in Rome because he found a map in his cereal box. Then say you woke up when you stepped onto the airplane and went to work and texted her.

Here you go bud

My day is going alright. Earlier I went to the grocery store to pick up some lobster tails to make for dinner tonight. On the way out of the store I hit a southern man with my cart and pissed him off. He challenged me to a duel right then and there with pistols. Fortunately I was carrying my grandfathers 1911 for just such a scenario. Unfortunately for the southern man I've watched the movie tombstone over 2000 times and studied doc holidays movements religiously. As you can expect the southern man is now dead. Anyway, I'm the run from the law now and I'll need a partner in crime to head to Mexico with me, you in?

I make big cums.

SAYS THE NIGGER THATS EATING SALAD ALONE WITH A CAT

ENJOY YOUR GYNO

Ask her why she doesn't just call herself LE. It's more efficient anyway.

>ooo I can't drink beer

lmao faggot

Not the user who gave you this rec, just wanted to say thank you for picking the objective best post in this thread. Godspeed user

Hm. Why not.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING MADMAN

autism

Its a good reply, but you are going to fuck up considering that level of bants is way over your head and you are going to be exposed for a boring loser.

It'll work.

This literally is the most stupid thing I've read today but I laughed so hard wtf

lol

Invite her over for lobster tails fuggoot

fef

Now you say

Let me get your number, we'll meet at (insert a bar near you) to discuss our escape plans. I'll bring our costumes obviously we have to remain incognito. I think I'll dress as a farmer from Kentucky. What do you want to be?

this is what you must do

At this point you can only reply with
>giv smash

Do this you stupid fuck OP

this

No no no
Slip in the song lyrics about meeting in a bar to plan our escape, let cut through all this red tape.

Say, "On my way to pick you up and take you to the romantic Cheesecake Factory date ever! xD"

I promise you'll get pussy with this classic line.

Can't believe this cringe shit works girls are worthless

my nigga

OP DO THIS

She's not responding guys. Did I blow it with the Bar Louie invite?

TO BE HONEST I TOO ATE MY DINNER ALONE WITH MY CAT AND SUFFER FROM GYNO

I FIGURE IF user IS EATING ALONE WITH A CAT ITS ALSO GOT GYNO

>Pina Colada Song.

>t. old guy

feel like thats one step too far

>Did I blow it with the Bar Louie invite?
Do you even need to ask?

NAH, PLENTY MORE FISH IN THE SEA MATE

Yeah, because everyone knows Bar Louie is for faggots. Should have taken her to Chuck E Cheeze's.

Should have just said "#?"

Calm down. They take a while to respond sometimes.

Remember she's talking to 30 other guys right now

That's the one!
Good song too.

>Bar Louie

You might as well have just said Applebees. Never take your dates to chain bars/restaurants.

Women are fucking peasants. You should ask for snapchat so you can send her your DICK later.

New one

This. Taking chicks to chains makes you seem like the most boring vanilla dude alive. Like, "I'm going to silently and slowly have sex with you in the missionary position."

>Happy Monday!
Fucking normie girl. Drop this bitch.

>lacking text game
>being a negro
When will you/pol/tards just admit black guy have more game than you?