How do I get over being 5'8?

How do I get over being 5'8?

Move to a place where people are manlets for the most part (East Asia or the dirtier more Indio parts of Mexico). You'll be king among manlets. Or suicide.

This
plus date a girl that's shorter than you

Ok, it's time to fucking stop with this meme. While I can understand being below 5'5 makes you insecure, 5'8 is fucking fine jesus christ.

t.king of manlets

the joke here is that the picture he used doesnt represent a 5'8 at all, looks more like a 4'

but 5'8 is pretty short just so u know

Nigger I'm 5'9 and I'm the womanizer among my friends. My brother who's married is 5'7" and my other brother who's engaged is 5'6". No one cares. I hate this height/face/frame shit so much. Just talk about weightlifting.
This so now a rate my routine thread
Cardio and core are listed separately, abs are trained every day, cardio every other day.
Tailored to fit my workweek since the gym is closer to my office than home, so it goes in a 3 day cycle that skips weekends
ABCABxxCABCAxxBCABCxx

For a man in most European populated areas maybe, in most of Asia it's completely average height or maybe slightly below average.

>brosplit

>muh anecdotes
yeah bro 2% of the 5'8s ive known had girlfriends too
OP just isnt trying.
millenials are just too lazy these days.

It's euro manlets trying to drive the "average" upward until its unachievable. "If I can't be tall no one will be tall!"

It's not short, when I'm in the metro a few men are taller than me and I live in France.
5'8 is average, maybe a little on the short side, but it's far far from short.
My tall friends don't slay anyway, people my height or even shorter get women.

>no one cares

Lol, yeah they do people are constantly comparing themselves with others.

>hits everything twice a week (barring the day that carries over to next week)
>based on tunas 3 day split which is basically a modified PPL
>brosplit
Forget manlets, this is a brainlet thread

>Nigger I'm 5'9
stopped reading there

Read the leg lengthening thread from the 5'2" guy

You'll feel great

So? This is a fitness board, not /r9k/ r/theredpill or lookism. Go bitch about it in the thread where the 5'2" guy decided to get leg breaking surgery to be 5'7", we don't need multiple threads about how you cant cope with being average height.

>use a single pic to prove his statement
???
Beside the guy in the pic is probably really short, like 5'7 (and 5'7 is still fine, the girl must be a shallow bitch anyway) or below. Literally nobody will make fun of you for being 5'8, get your shit together man.
I'd by lying if I'd tell you that nobody makes fun of short people, but 5'8 and above is average, boring maybe, but average.

5'8 is fucking tiny

Stay mad, tiny friend

But I genuinely don't understand, I'm serious. I never had a remark about my height, not even a light one or a joke, nothing and I guarantee you I met shitty people who loved to hurt/bully others. I really am trying to understand how can someone be insecure when he's 5'8 but I can't.

Average? That's like saying your 5 inch penis is average because billions of Chinese are driving down the numbers. I assume you're not in China so quit saying 5'8 or 5 inch penises are average. They are not, you're small.

Ppl is a brosplit

>t.virgin

All these manlets arguing with each other. STOP MANLETS. Why can't we just have a nice boogie thread instead.

This manlet rage. Beautiful.

Try to not virgin walk when you'll go out next time my dude

No a bro split hits each muscle group once a week, do you seriously think anything that isn't a full body routine is a brosplit?

Virgin walk or not I would still be looking down on you, little guy.

The average height in the United States is 5'10" with a standard deviation of 2.9 inches.
5'8" is within a standard deviation of the mean. Christ I hate you lookism faggots.

Get taller

>tfw 5'11" manlet limbo
It's a special kind of hell

>5'10 is average (throw in populations of tiny Mexicans and Asians in the mix)
>5'8 is below average but standard deviation for areas more concentrated with tiny Mexicans and Asians it could possibly be average in those areas

Jesus Christ, you're a little guy, just cope with it.

I'm actually 5'10" king of manlets, and height has never been an issue, I'm just sick of this off topic cancer. Go back to /r9k/

You putting on your thick soled shoes for those measurements again, manlet? Only manlets get this defensive about it.

If I'm 5'8 at 18 am I doomed to be a manlet? I wanna at least hit 5'10.

I'm 5'8" and I've gotten over it. There's not much you can do. Work out, dress well, be confident.

fuck that fat piece of shit

If anything I'm underestimating, I havent been measured since I was a teen. But threads like this are the cancer of Veeky Forums. It used to be you'd make fun of a manlet the same way you'd make fun of anyone lacking something in Cbt, just because giving each other shit is what you do here.
Now there's 8 threads about coping with being a manlet, coping with being a hairlet, coping with your small dick, comparing everyone to fictional chad etc etc. Why the fuck would anyone come here to revel in all the /r9k/ negativity? What happened to the zyzz and Scooby posting? This place is a shell.

Manlets have advantages here in terms of cbt posts, because its easy to obscure scale when you crop, and its generally much easier to achieve some level of asthetics when you're shorter and have bigger totals in the beginning because of a shorter ROM. So they need a daily reminder that their height is a literal major shortfall.

Damn he's thicc all over

>6'2", but with a bizarrely long torso and orangutan arms
>can't fit in lots of classic sports cars (no headroom)
>always have to bend over awkwardly for sinks and doorknobs
>hit my head on chandeliers and other hanging lights
>have thrown out my back lifting heavy objects several times
>finding long sleeve shirts that actually fit is damn near impossible, always 3-5 inches short at the cuffs
>look down when talking to 80% of people or working on a countertop, difficult to maintain proper posture
>borderline autistic and balding, so my height does absolutely nothing for me in regards to girls anyway

Being tall is not some golden ticket to free pussy and a rock star lifestyle. You are picking one metric of male attractiveness and focusing on it 100%, while ignoring much more important shit like facial symmetry and frame/proportions.

Is being tall a nice thing if you're already conventionally attractive? Sure, I imagine it helps a bit. Is it the be-all-end-all of life? No, you're massively inflating its importance.

Never come back to Veeky Forums. You'll stop worrying about it eventually.

Probably.

I'm 5'6 so I'm pretty fucking short for a bloke.
But my cock is statistically bigger than everyone else's in this thread.
I'm also better looking than probably everyone in this thread.
I'm also probably more intelligent than at least the majority of this thread.

So what, is everyone here with a smaller dick than me supposed to go and cry now?
Are average looking guys going to get all insecure and cry about it?
What about the thickos, are they supposed to spend their lives apologising and obsessing over it?

Get the fuck out of here with this endlessly pity party insecurity fucking trolling bullshit.
None of you are perfect. You all have flaws and insecurities and yet you will come here to rip on other people for being short, for being ugly, for being stupid, for having small cocks.

I bet most of you are almost totally lonely fucking failures because of your own self-pity and narcissistic insecurities and the pleasure you enjoy is a sad shadenfraude at other unfortunate guys with the same problem as you.
I hate self-pitiers and I hate people who shit on others as a way to sooth their own self-pity and insecurity. You're pathetic and I hope you die alone and local kids shit on your lonely gravestone because they can sense that whoever is buried there must have been a monumental pusscake.

And as you sit there typing 'lol t.manlet' I want you to know that I know that inside yourself you are miserable, depressed, lonely and probably just a little bit afraid and I want you to know that I know that it's all your fucking fault.

strike the earth!

>I'm 5'6 so I'm pretty fucking short for a bloke.
>But
C O P E

>, 5'8 is fucking fine jesus christ.
until you meet 6'2-6'6 people that are dicks to you

it's fucking unfair but it is what it is

>tfw even 17yo asians are taller than you

>/fit9k/
Trust me bud you aren't gonna get anywhere with these frog posters.
I hope the retreat when summer ends.

>until you meet 6'2-6'6 people that are dicks to you
>it's fucking unfair but it is what it is

This literally never happens.

People who are 6'2, LET ALONE 6'6 look like fucking awkward, lanky skeletons. Being 6'6 isn't a good look unless you're one of those strongmen on copious amounts of HGH and steroids. You will literally always look out of place and lanky as fuck.

>5' 6"

Should Veeky Forums have a manlet capcha that has a cutoff of 6' 2" to post in intelligent discussion threads, 5' 11" for brap posting and 5' 9" and below are only allowed to post in shg?

5'8.5" here, I'm in short part of average where I live but it's not the level of shortness when it seems ridiculous, probably in a North European country I would be a dwarf but it's not like I can do something about it.

5'7 from yurop here where every guy is like 6'. my young 15 yo brother is already 6'4. thank you randomness

If you're getting made fun of by people, it's not just height. They smell bitch on you.

Any advice to help out? Is mk-677 a good idea?

if you have a full head of hair then you can count your blessings
hair >>>>> height unless you're 5'5 or less

5'8 is how much in centimeters? 175? I don't understand that measurement system.

173 cm

Why is everyone in Holland so godamn tall? Even at 6.3 you feel like nothing when they're 6.6-6.8. No lie, even the blacks.

I fear it will only get worse.

Self-pity is the vice of choice among young men nowadays.

5'11 here

confirming that I am indeed manlet, frequently resorting to dating women taller than I

6'2 is the cutoff

You become Naturally Enhanced

Speak louder, little man

>how do I get over
stop right there
you need to stop comparing yourself to others, it doesn't matter
you have your life, others have theirs, and that's it. Stop wishing about what your life could be, just try to make yours the best that it can be

embrace it, make it part of you.

Robin Williams is alive and living as a fat man in Greece.

>5'6"

172 and something, so like 172.5 or 173 if you want to be safe

Pretty good bants. Don't worry my child. One day, you will win half the kingdom and the princess of your choosing.