Post your rare Chads

Post your rare Chads

Dumping what i have

lel

>never takes eye of the niger

That's a new one

kek'd

Virgin Islands BTFO

What kind of fucked up synchronicity is it that this obscure Chad meme has a head shaped exactly like the country Chad?

>hi-point
>jam
Choose 1

Post the new webm from game of thrones

someone take over

It's memetic magic, the country Chad only existed as of 1995, do you remember it before that?

it's incredible

Time machines are real and they were invented by Veeky Forums autists, they shitpost across time now.

Wrong. 1960

>will leave and go somewhere else if forced to parallel park
that's me, any tips for parallel parking?

Just b konfident

literally fucking this

this shit is getting out of hand

Hoping someone can improve this one from yesterday. It's not ridiculous enough

The person who came up with the chad meme looked at a map of africa

>nigger ghetto blaster

Buy a real gun.

thread makes me depressed

"the virgin lurk"

I want to meet this Chad. Seems like a swell guy

DELETE

Creator of this pic definitely had a doggie dick CD

>does it on a saturday
kekekekekek

I dont own a hi point and they have some legitimate problems but reliability is not one of them

DELETE THIS

>has made a living as a professional Chad
>women literally flock outside of his house

The fact that he looks exactly like the meme is no coincidence. It's scienctifically what women want.

t. Stacy

Honestly this meme is starting to get dumb. Originally, someone made the "virgin walk" with typical introvert/insecure criterias.
The thing is, most of these criterias were pretty common since most people are insecure, so someone made the chad counterpart to show how dumb it was.
Now it's just chad worshipping, it makes no sense, it's not even funny.

First change the names of them so they contrast each other. For example "the virgin peepee" vs "the Chad Thundercock".

Maybe add something about Chad being born head-first and penis-last meaning he literally fucked a pussy as he came out of the womb making him never a virgin in the first place. But word it better.

Dehydrates all women within a mile radius as their cunts drain body fluids to provide lubrication for the thundercock

have a rare chad

t. the virgin

nah this can't be it, pretty sure it's time travel

OUCH

accurate, also, he is way more handsome and taller than his little brother

shame about his hairstyle, although i think it is to cover his balding process

I'm not a chad by any stretch of the imagination but these pictures always make me laugh because usually i'm doing more of the chad one than the virgin ones, just makes a chuckle arise in the old belly.

first attempt

This. The whole point was to show how ridiculous it would look to walk completely opposite than the virgin walk. For a while the pictures were funny but at some point people who didn't get the joke started making Chad pictures where Chad was just a typical alpha Chad, like this one

>No manly nips
>Arms thin and weedy
>shoulder blades on front for some reason
0/10 virgin imposter chad

Where are the Stacy versions of these?

yo we need this

HOW DO I BECOME A CHAD?!

>big nips
>manly

>shoulder blades
>doesnt know what pecs look like

virgin detected