>>42283616

;_;

Can you imagine being that guy? He's so close to her but at the same time he's in a different universe altogether.

not wasting 10 min watching some roastie with 2 lbs of makeup on her face

wonder what he's doing today

that's why you skip to 4:00 dumbo

>Showing Girls It's Cool To Be Smart
you're either smart or you're not. Men are both smarter and dumber
>t. 6'4" lel

So am i the only one here who thinks she looks like shit?

Lanky boy looking with no tits and ass, what the fuck is attractive about that?

When will this skinny supermodel meme die?

>roastie
/r9k/ is leaking again, yikes.

>roastie
>Karlie Kloss
You couldn't even swipe a credit card on that perfect vag

>memorizing names of models
wew

Supermodels are chosen by the gay men who run fashion, thus they are selected for looking like men.

This is why most female models look shit to most people. The only reason they get any air is because of their title and idiots who can't see past the tag of supermodel will swallow anything.

He still went to prom with a 6'2 super model though. Good on him

this, instead of going alone and not dancing or not going at all he has some nice memories. Be honest Veeky Forums how mamy of you went to prom and dance and how many of you didn't

she's only 25 and looks 30
this bitch is gonna hit the wall hard

Not everyone likes thick baboon assed braphogs. But I'll agree her face is 6/10.

>not going to prom

>Willie Geist having to stand on the higher step

LEL

Karlie Kloss is a retard
However... the manlets need to learn...

I like her face it looks like she would be mean to me

can someone explain who karlie kloss actually is

GUUUUUUUUUUYS MY CRUSH IS 6'2 (187) just like Karlie, I'm 5'11 (180).

What the fuck am I supposed to do? I had no saying in my height, I'm so sad.

>inb4 learn
>inb4 kys

Most tall girls hate to date guys shorter than them. They're very insecure about it and you'd just make it clearer that they're different.

Taylor Swift's girlfriend

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE INTERVIEWER IS STANDING ON A STEP TO LOOK TALLER THAN HER

Isn't a bell shaped curve ideal? Forgive me if I'm wrong but I haven't done any stats in a long time

He ironically is taller than her, though.

:'

That's what I thought. It really really sucks...

can you guys make /lank/ or something

>Karlie Kloss Is Showing Girls It’s Cool To Be Smart
Jesus fucking Christ on a bike. This blatant virtue signaling bullshit is brain melting. It's so grossly hypocritical of these progressive retards to assume girls can't be smart. Regardless, women can be a smart as men. It doesn't fucking matter. People are either retards or conscious. Fucking consumerist clickbait shit. This is what makes towelheads want to bomb America. Fuck it, man.

Join us and Kode™

>increase the labor force and justify decreased pay per worker by Koding with Karlie

>having a dogshit memory
wew

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

What the fuck is this a graph of? X and Y are given values but they aren't stated.