Start doing full body workouts

Start doing full body workouts
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmu7yVaPjos

Guy is insane

somehow the worst thing about this guy isn't the fact that he's 5'5
it's that fucking facial hair

Or what?

there is no denying that this guy is strong as fuck, and i like his anti-dogma approach.

That shit IS NOT 445 at the top, with those green bands - 170-180kg max.

He made me start training my neck.

I'm doing lying neck curls 2-3 times a week now, targetting both sides of my neck (prob should add side raises as well). Doing 3 sets of 15 reps each time.

Let's wait and see. If this shit doesn't work I'll start doing wrestler bridges or I'll warp a band around my head and attach it to a cable.

>tank top in pants

It's gotten better, as in the video. He did minoxidil on his face to fill in.

Neck training is a joke
Ive had a big neck before even seeing his channel from wrestling. It has only been noticed once when someone asked me if I got fatter because my neck looked like it swelled up.
If your goal is just to look fat go ahead go for the Alexbod and train your yolk all day.

I don't know. I want a strong neck so I can take a punch and look more alfa. Just look at Mike Tyson

Do you want to go around getting punched in the jaw?

shut up fucking cunt

>yolk
Was this intentional?

how're my NATURALLY ENHANCED results guise

As a 5'5 I must say that he looks atrocious.

If you're a manlet, go lean. Don't bulk like that retard because you'll just look stupid.
His body wouldn't be so bad if he lost some fat, but, yeah, his face is all-around shite and that subtracts his looks.

>program is based on growing rear-facing muscles
>take progression pics from the front

I agree, I think he needs to lean out. He's got an awesome back, but he's starting to look like a powerlifter, which is what he initially didn't want.

As if cardio bunnies aren't getting all sorts of moist at the thought of planting hickeys all over your juicy neck while you're doing weighted blowjobs off the side of a bench.

If you do neck training correctly and you're one of those guys with huge shoulders and a tiny head like me, getting your neck a bit thicker helps.

ugh fine heres my back progress

Betadestiny

Stop shilling your fuckboy channel
You are not a man