sage.

>t. boogie
get fucked fatty

bumped!
BASED FATTY xD

Veeky Forums BTFO LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YA'LL GOT WRECKED

I give it a month.

#ImNowHillaryArtillery

As a type 1 diabetic I want to strangle this fucking whale. How the fuck could someone with type 2 fucking diabetes and have trouble controlling their blood sugar. Boggie you fat fucking whale it's because of you that fellow fit friends think I use to be fat. I hope you slowly fucking crumble in these coming months as your mouth waters thinking of filling it with Mayo.

why don't mods delete boogie threads and ban people who make them? they have nothing to do with fitness

fuck off faggot
sage

Can you idiots stop posting this corpulent gasbag's every move? I mean he doesn't move much but it's still annoying.

Can't you just ignore them? Banning them from here essentially bans shitting on him from the entire internet and its fun, why do you feel the need to control what's on this board and not just post in the threads you enjoy? Are you that autistic?

Well it's all effectively marketing for his youtube channel anyway so it could/should be banned for that.

Reminder to sage when shitposting in Boogie threads.

What's so great about the Dab?

:^)

>checked my blood sugar
>for the first time in about a decade it was normal

WOW, so you mean he managed to not eat carboydrates for a whole 48 HOURS?????

DIABETES BTFO!

I didn't know he could lift his hands above his head

When his wife leaves him or gets knocked up by Tyrone he will relapse, if he hasn't already. Fatties are just like alcoholics and will relapse the second they get stressed or depressed. My drunk uncle has started to get sober several times my entire life but he always relapses.

That infograph is based on COMPLETELY wrong information. :^)

>he will relapse, if he hasn't already
He's lost 23lbs in 6 months, whilst having a BMR of at least 4,000kcal.
On average, he relapses 7 times for every one day of his diet.

In what way?
A person of Boogie's size has a BMR of over 4,000kcal, if he laid in bed, didn't move a muscle and didn't even talk/type/sit up once - he should be losing almost a pound a day on his supposed deficit.

Is this just shitposting or do you actually believe what you just put?

Large doses of sugar cause a dopamine response, which causes an addiction.

Fat fucks literally eat their way into a fucking addiction.

How many people do you know that have failed to quit smoking, or relapsed after a year? Same shit with fat cunts.

Why does he lie when he knows he's going to be caught?

Because shitposters make these threads constantly and push actual relevant threads out of the catalog.
>why do you care if I shit on the dining room table lol it's not on your plate are you that autistic

this is a board to discuss fitness
can you please stop making threads about this irrelevant eceleb
perhaps a board like /v/ is better suited to your needs, they seem to enjoy talking about ecelebs there

alternatively, since ecelebs are not in the original interests of any of the boards, consider venturing to /b/

thank you

Recovering fat cunt here. I've basically given up as much refined sugar as possible. Soft, sweets, deserts, faggoty coffees, I don't even miss them. Sugar is probably the easiest thing to manage. Carbs and fats are where it gets tough.

Then again I'm not and never was Boogie tier, working down from 99kg.

You realise people like you getting butthurt only makes people post about him more because it's funny?

You've never been around an alcholic or drug addict before have you? They use to help them escape their problems. Fat fucks are the same. They find comfort in food so they eat when they're stressed out depressed. You do know eating shitty food releases the same kind of chemicals in your brain as taking drugs right? As soon as the fat fuck has one issue in his life he will relapse. Rarely do addicts get stay sober the first time they quit, esp for someone who blames their fatness on their childhood. If he's got emotional issues he's not taking care of then they will resurface and seeing as he's already said him and his wife were having issues more than likely the moment she leaves him he'll get fat again.

>starve yourself for 2 days before testing
>it turns up normal
whaowee