Tfw hit 1 plate before anything else in 1/2/3/4

>tfw hit 1 plate before anything else in 1/2/3/4

bench 215, squat 275, dead 315... what happen

Completely new to lifting. Never understood what this 1/2/3/4 thing meant.

ohp 1 plate, bench 2 plate, squat 3 plate, deadlift 4 plate

1 plate being 135, 2 plate 225, etc... +90lbs each "plate"

Too much of a retard to understand what this whole 1 plate, 2 plate thing means. Gonna try googling it.

1 plate ohp (so 60kg), 2 plate bench (100kg), 3 plate squat (140kg) and 4 plate diddly (180kg)

Ok got it now

A better goal:
>ohp 0.5 times your bodyweight
>bench 1.0 times your bodyweight
>squat 1.5 times your bodyweight
>deadlift 2.0 times your bodyweight

that is pussy shit user

you probably overhead bench press

A 2x deadlift is way stronger than a .5x ohp. That doesn't scale well at all

That deadlift seems pretty low, compared to your other lifts.

>ohp 0.75 times your bodyweight
>bench 1.5 times your bodyweight
>squat 2 times your bodyweight
>deadlift 2.5 times your bodyweight
Ftfy

1 plate = one 20kg plate on either side of the bar.
Overhead pressing 1pl8 would be lifting 40kg (not including the bar, obviously).

Proof that it all depends on the person. If you're 150lbs with short arms, it makes sense.

65 kg OHP to 100 kg bench press is probably more proportionate for someone that trains both equally, but after that OHP progresses much slower. I'd say 65 kg / 2 pl8 / 3 pl8 / 3.5 pl8 is probably more proportional for a non t-rex.

After that comes the next milestone at 1.5 / 2.75 / 4 / 5 and then 2/3.5/5/6

I can OHP 135 for 1, after doing my normal 5 sets of progressively more and more weight til around 120 at set 5. After that I do 3 deload sets. Then I do 135 again. Usually not that hard.

However, I can barely bench 190 for 1 and afterwards my guns are empty.

I doubt I could squat 200 with good form once. Maybe 180 for 3 with proper form.
I can deadlift 275 for one with proper form.

OHP, at least for me, is the easiest thing to train. You just push shit over your head, and if you can't do it your arms just don't go up. No risk of getting hurt. Bench is risky to me since the safeties are either too high for my proper rom or just barely above my chest to the point where it's not on me with weight, but still touching my chest. Squat failure is a nightmare to me, there's a pully machine in my rack so every time I think of failing I imagine smacking into that shit. Deadlift is risky too, if my back rounds to much, I don't even bother trying and go straight to deloading weight.
OHP is the best.

And? I don't do squats, dead lifts or bench press and I hit 1 plate in about 2 months. And that was while I was doing OHP less than twice a week.

You don't need to do squats and dead lifts. If you replace them with other more sensible lifts then your body will become able to lift heavy despite not training in those lifts specifically.

sounds like you still need to learn how to bench efficiently, and lower body lifts as well. Know some guys that bench more than you and press literally half what you do

I squat every session and only bench 1-2 times a week yet im at:

50kg/100kg/115kg/140kg

Don't worry about it. Squatting and dead lifting are just egotistical routes or very painful joint pain.
Your body is grateful.

well memed

wdf

no

ohp 1x bw
bench 2x bw
squat 3x bw
dl 4x bw

I have three gymbros I workout with. All of them bench 2plate+. They all say my form is good.
As far as lower body, I only train it twice a week, one squat day and one deadlift day.
I also believe lowerbody strength is unless for anyone who isn't a human horse, going to comps, or doesn't want to look like a fat legged retarded.

poor quality bait

I really enjoy squats and dids, I just can't seem to get strong at them.